I am way too diversified. Any idea of what to take and consolidate into?

I am way too diversified. Any idea of what to take and consolidate into?

suicide

just how big is your cellphone screen

all in on LINK, faggot

So many shitcoins yet so little REQ and LINK.

Rebalance into those.

dump everything in zcl and become btcp rich

>only 769 ICX
>no OMG
>holding all the coins Veeky Forums shills
you're not gonna make it

There is hardly a thing as being too diversified in my opinion, as long as you take the fees into account. I think dropping 100$ in a few coins and selling the one that moons to reinvest it in new coins is a good strategy

Honestly no. Majority in Ether so this isn't that bad.

buying LINK as we speak, just got $1k+ and added it to the previous stack.

ICX and OMG, high market cap, can't really profit that much unless I invest $100k each. Don't even know what they do.

Get COSS for that passive income. Best dividend coin on the market now, with 50% exchange fees coded into the smart contract FOREVER.

thinking about selling a bit of PFR and UFR to either go into more ETH or DBC/CRED.

goal was to have 100 ETH.

You are at the point where you can go 40/30/20/10 for near guaranteed sustainable profits.
40% on bigger Top50 coins you believe in future long term growth.
30% on the Top 500 for shit you think will grow soon.
20% on real crazy ICO/ED-tier shit.
And 10% in cash to buy whatever you believe is about to fucking moon/keep your money free from any BTC/big3 crash that might occur. Always have cash to invest with. BTC/ETH ratios can really fuck you over.

Speaking of passive income, check out Trade Token. Recently finished its ico raising a modest amount, so still under most people's radar. People who are in early are the ones who dont expect to sell within 2 years either

That sounds cool.
That's why I don't get people saying to go into ETH/ICX/OMG when I already have 60+ ETH. Speculation is $10k-$20k ETH, that makes me between $600k and $1M+.

I maybe should just keep getting profits from shitcoins and add them to more stable future long term coins.

damn, their ICO went to $30M+. thanks.

>buying LINK as we speak, just got $1k+ and added it to the previous stack.

now you're even more diversified.

i think your best bet is to stick to around 2 to 6 coins (at your size, i'd say 5 to 6), unless you do this full time. i don't know how you could keep track of the market of so many coins efficiently. i struggle with 3 to 4.

I already had LINK. Sold ARK for LINK.

I'm not trading. Was hoping $1k would turn into $100k on some coins.

i like this approach. do you have a breakdown for a $20k portfolio?

i took a riskier approach at the start (started with 10k a couple of weeks ago) and am now stagnating a bit.

LINK most certainly will, REQ very likely, ICON could as well but it's too early to say.

On the other hand BAT isn't designed to have such good returns regardless of adoption. 0x is also somewhat less likely to go 50-100x imo

Without even looking yes.

wtf is cvToken?

bro how you are already not all in VEN is beyond me

opportunity of a lifetime for you poorfagginess

all you have to do is put $ in and go on vacation