AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DOES IT...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DOES IT KEEP FALLING AND FALLING AND FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6342581470133043200/
stellar.org/lumens/wallets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

No one uses it

To filter the plebs

use these opportunities to stock up, this thing is a solid long term hold

Oh no we're going sideways again just like always.

>500sat drop
>everything else is down like crazy
>you're literally shitting your pants

That's one way to justify losses

Falling because some dude just hacked some off-brand online wallet that apparently had a fuck load of people using it-- made out with over a billion lumens, and somewhere around 1-4 billion USD. So he's probably selling a lot right now...

It's up like 50% in the last 3 days? Are you new to this?

linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6342581470133043200/

Just hold baby boy good things are in store

He "only" stole about $400k worth of it. Billion dollar wallet is Bittrex common wallet you idiot.

No, I'm not, and I got in at a much lower price. I post these for fun.

It is the only true wae

Just take your XLM off of whatever exchange its on. The withdrawl fees are cheap, you'll earn weekly interest on them, and you won't need to stress about not actually owning them or watching them bleed out while we wait for FairX. You'll want to transfer it off when that happens, anyway.

what wallet to use?

ledger nano s, or stellar desktop client

stellar.org/lumens/wallets/
I use Ledger myself.

blackwallet :)
reddit approved

He actually was sending funds to the Bittrex Wallet, which is over a billion lumens. Not black wallet itself

Either way its fucked

stop posting these or im going to hack your lumens bitch

he got less than a million lumens, it's not shit
brainlets keep thinking the bittrex wallet is his account

Still a $1million dollars lol but yeah, hopefully Bittrex can fix eveything because I dont see who will truly return those lumens other than Law enforcement getting involved cuz of money laundering and threat of terrorism

a million lumies is only 650k usd, not even enough to really be a whale

so I can stack more. are you stupid, op?

no

ay

>Been in crypto for 2 weeks
>First moon mission in xlm
>Bough in at 30ยข
>Stopped chasing moon missions this past week and dumped all into xlm with few losses

Am I going to make guys?