Confido 2.0? Russian Deathtrap? Secret moon mission?

Ok so whenever something starts getting shilled like this on Veeky Forums it's either a 100x or a Russian scam. From the website it seems like a scam.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/11/21/confido-ico-exit-scam-founders-run-away-with-375k.html
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
youtube.com/watch?v=6g8Lz7LYn3U&t=116s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the website seems scammy but we are talking to the russian devs who don't speak English that well to change the website information to make it seem less scammy... the idea behind it is legit though... google their whitepaper

this shit is gonna rocket soon mark my words

I'm taking a punt. Even if its a scam it'll definitely 10x before then. just gotta time my exit

just join the telegram friendo

I don't think it can work because Nimfa will go up I don't think it can work because Nimfa will go up during the loan and then I would owe more. Also how can they be sure I don't just buy scam coins?

that is being fixed, rather than loaning nimfa, it will loan ether. Nimfa is your ticket to ride

I've talked to the CEO and software dev on telegram. This is legit and the only reason it hasn't gone apeshit is because the platform was just released a few days ago.

How much will it moon and how soon?

bought $500 worth a week ago for the heck of it after being shillled/trolled by Veeky Forums. it has 3x already. nice.

1 mil market cap + less than a mil circulating = you do the math

I've never seen a coin have devs more willing to listen than nimfa's

it has somewhere around 1-3m market cap, so probably x10-x50

is this the same coin? looks like a SCAM

cnbc.com/2017/11/21/confido-ico-exit-scam-founders-run-away-with-375k.html

Nimfa has nothing to do with Confido you biztard

i see it now, is this a SCAM coin, i see ether delta has it

DESU the telegram answered some of my questions

Are you disabled? You sound disabled.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Okay. So Nimfa is going to x100 my money? Cuz every micro Mcap coins are now exploding

hopefully

Tee fucking hee, Confido? Reeeaallly? Why do you guys keep tying this with that? What other small cap CEO was on TV discussing crypto?

youtube.com/watch?v=6g8Lz7LYn3U&t=116s