Realistically, how long do we have till this whole thing collapses ???

Realistically, how long do we have till this whole thing collapses ???

Let's be honest this isn't sustainable in the long run if prices keep reaching new ATM everyday.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EsVpNB2Lv3U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aQjnkyoNIfg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FTvfshr4tMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ATH******

18-24 months.
then the huge crash, but crypto will live on.

For the past 3 weeks BTC has been on a downtrend. It's up to you to decide if that means that the whole thing is already collapsing.

how many TRX am i going to need to stick my tongue up that butt

Are people turned on by this? Why it's kinda gross.

Seriously? I should be able to cashout a few milly then.

shit will remain relatively stagnant until march.

But I´m still a poorfag
Satan Kek Moloch Jhwe I besiege thee
Keep this train rollin til I am in Lambo land!!!

This.
It probably won't crash. It will very, very slowly continue bleeding out, like it does now. Go up a few %, go down a few % more, and repeat until no value is left.

She's a bit pasty looking but in general yes.

It's sustainable. It's still the beginning. Institution and government money hasn't gone all in yet. We got a loooong loooong time.

meaning 3D?

What I'm wondering is what will happen to the alt market if BTC dies.

>she

Btc won't fall below 10k for at least until the end of this year or the beginning of next year. I bet money on that prediction.

Chaos for awhile until a new king is chosen

Even 3D

There isn't going to be a collapse.

she is indeed a she.

They won't ever have to get in, they could just wait till everything crashes and see who is left and THEN finally come in.

That is probably the most realistically scenario so the normies don't get startled.

Min: 6 months
Max: 1 year

We won't know if btc has died until at least 3 years from now.

TITS OR GTFO

sauce

Remember btc being number 2 or 3 does not make it suddenly worthless. The tech did not change.

beat me to it

It will continue to downtrend for the next 2 years at least.

probably ~2 years

2018 is going to be insanely profitable at any rate. Remember the total crypto market cap is really fucking low, hasn't even broken $1 trillion. We'll see anywhere between $2-10 trillion by end of year depending on hype and mainstream interest in the market. I feel this is still considered "early", crypto is in its infancy. Any of us with even modest holdings now ($20-50k value) will likely make it just by holding and waiting throughout this year.

whats going to take the place of crypto? silicon valley startups? biz is always talking about use case and real world application, well there is real world application for crypto and blockchain technology. Yea, 90% of the coins/tokens are PnD, Meemee coins, scams, pyramid schemes but there is some real tech out here. Yea, we will correct. Call it a crash who gives a fuck. We are mostly all young enough to be able to hold through a crash, just like we are young enough to hold though a crash of the economy. Except crypto moves at such a more rapid pace than conventional markets. Cashing out the last bit of USD I have in the game @16k/BTC. Expecting the correction, if moon, then I have my free bags to let ride out.

Are the alt markets likely to go down proportionally as interest fade away, or rise to take a greater place? It was a few years ago so the landscape was different, but do you know what happened the last times BTC went into bear mode for a prolonged period?

Cryptos are in a bubble phase right now. It's just like the dot com. Only a handful of cryptos will survive the crypto market crash.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EsVpNB2Lv3U

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aQjnkyoNIfg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FTvfshr4tMw

Its sustainable because the demand for a global 24/7 market is greater than the demand for crypto

just entering the hype phase. it's incredibly complicated for the average norman peterson to figure out how to score some crypto. they all know somebody to go to at this point so they're entry point is through us. you'll know when shit is about to hit the fan when the people that are outside your friend circle are talking about alt coins
tldr ; 1.5 years

Crypto has every quality needed to become a speculative bubble, for that reason it is MORE sustainable in its growth, there are no employee wages and quarterly earnings reports. In a free market speculative bubbles get BIGGER not smaller. The dotcom bubble was limited mostly to America and you had to go through a bank to buy in to it. The crypto market is open to the world and anyone who has money or credit can participate. This will be massive. Bigger than the dotcom bubble by far.

This

Personally I'd say the market has around 2-3 months before the crash. Was very certain we are not in a bubble until the bullshit with TRX and XRP.

>t. kisless virgin

I'm not watching over 2.5 hours of dot com documentaries.

Nope.

Bruh we're all pre ordering out positions so we can get comfy in anticipation of any real world application. Untill mcdonalds is accepting crypto we are still on the ground floor.

2022. maybe 2024

All that means is that people are looking for a replacement. Something not from the stone ages that takes days to complete transfers.
When ETH and BTC reach an equilibrium then there will be a shard downtrend, but in the end it will simply be a transition that people get used to, forget about, and move on with the new norm and moons will be all over the place.

Already is crashing imo

t. someone who's been in since 2010

PPPFFFFFFTTT

This. Bitcoin falling from the number 1 spot will not discredit all of crypto.

>Nope.

if you think OP's pic is "kinda gross" you are either a fag or a girl, which is it?

Name? more photos of this girl

>Girl

You dont like fat 3d girls with dirty feet and cheap underwear?

I'd love to smell her ass
But dunno if i would be turned on or off once i do it

It won't crash soon. Businesses are just creating and marketing blockchain products. So the meme is only just starting.

"People" are coming in for bitcoin. They buy bitcoin, sell bitcoin, trade bitcoin. Bitcoin IS cryptocurrency to them. Bitcoin IS blockchain technology to them.

>B-b-but that's just n-n-normies, unlike t-totally intelligent people like me posting on cuckchan!

Yeah, just look at promising coins stagnate while obvious scamcoins who dont even have a proper white paper let alone a working product increase its value by 600% in a week.

i dont know. i think that ETH is already the new king.

I don't know, maybe it's the lighting, calcified feet, an the gaping brown hole you can see through her panties that grip her side handles.

I watched the first hour of the first link you posted in an earlier thread and holy fuck it was awful.

The host was the biggest gen x faggot I've ever seen. I hate people that insert themselves into their doc.

He got to interview some of the biggest people from dot com era and instead asked them about coffee and how to pronounce gif. The guy was literally wasting Mark cubans time.

I hope he was in one of the towers during 9/11

>i'm a fag

Ok, thanks for answering the question

sure it's a bubble but senpai, this is the START of the bubble

shut up fatty LMAO

I agree with you user that chick looks like a hog. definition of 3DPG

Nah she looks soft, like the kind of girl who never goes to the gym. Just relies on her rapidly fleeting youth to catch the occasional passing dick

Heathens.

at least 5 years.

Found the other fag