Taxes will fuck me over and I don't even care

It's either make or break. Fuck my life over or be rich and never have to work again. chance of a lifetime.

My entire plan on taxes is this: Hopefully make enough so I will be able to pay them. If this shit crashes I am fucked and my life is ruined. Am I alone? What do you guys do? Taxes are insane on crypto... Don't know what the fuck to do

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/5/man-to-serve-year-in-jail-for-unlicensed-bitcoin-o/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I plan on paying a flat 20-30% on whatever I cash out from gemini.

how are taxes insane? are you from a commie country in europe or something?

don't listen to the fags in this board, this is the right attitude

i'm in the same boat user. make it in crypto before 2020 or i'm fucked

capital gains tax is 15-20% in US. are you both not burgerfags?

>Being this retarded
I honestly marvel that people so oblivious to everything can type on a forum

Yeah, I'm from Germany. I need to get the fuck out of here and crypto is my shot. So much of my taxes will go to fucking ape muslims, I can't stand it. Fuck this cuck country, it really is either gtfo and live a great life in SoCal or fucking die in desperation.

this. just pay whatever capital gains % is required on your profit. it's not complicated. you dont have to get into all this autistic every trade is taxed shit. just send a check for a % of your profits and youll be fine.

>a great life in SoCal
??????

Yup. Buy me a nice fucking beach house, do Jiu jitsu, smoke weed and meet some great women. love me that luke rockhold life

you dont know that. At some point, one audit is all you need. "Oh hey you cashed out all the BTC you had originally bought on these legit exchanges.... wait how do you still have BTC?"

Ja, mach das ruhig. Das Finanzamt wird dich dann auch sicher in Ruhe lassen, wenn ihnen 20% fehlen.

have you done that before? is this accepted? what do you say? I bought 15 btc 2 years ago and now i cashed out? don't they require prrof of the transactions from 2 years ago?

at least explain my retardation faggot. i stated the tax rates in US and called Euro communist for its muslim funding levels of tax.

you don't have to pay if u lose everything who cares

the proof is only if you get audited. the rest u put in turbo tax or write into a form.

blinqmart.com you're welcome

yeah, i'm pretty much of this attitude.

i've stopped spending money on luxuries.

my crypto and other investments are make or break. i fucking hate being a wagecuck, even if i am relatively lucky (lawyer).

i thought being a student was the worst, but when you get an actual job and you're lucky to save a few hundred a week while being stressed 24/7, you realise your life just gets progressively worse. early retirement is my only hope.

Fuck socal. Retire somewhere else in the U.S. or in another country.

I mean SoCal is temporarily. Have some fucking fun, it's a cool place to meet women and smoke weed and surf and shit. When i get bored and maybe want a family, I will go to based texas, louisianna or one of the carolinas. Not forever but for a good time, def.

Ok that's fine if you're there temporarily. I live in Lubbock Texas which is in West Texas. Texas isn't bad but idk how long it will last in the future. I don't know about Carolina or Louisiana. I rather live in the midwest since it's more quiet. Best of luck.

lubbock looks awesome man, great american/texan city. so looking forward to finally coming to america. Best of luck to you too my friend!!!

it looks fucking hideous

how can anyone dream of living somewhere like that?

has an american feel to it. thats good enough in my book

The taxes in the US are aren't better than the Euro communist ones you turd, at least not as far as crypto goes. Did you miss the whole crypto-to-crypto getting taxed debacle? Even if it's ultimately 15-20% tax, you have to pay it before you actually realize any gains. Your overlords are making you pay money before you cash out. You probably have your head so far up Uncle Sam's ass that you don't even notice he's raping you the whole way through. But yes, keep worrying about teh muslimz instead of all the shit fucking everyone in the US. You're such a good boy! USA #1!

dude use bitflur.com and just cash out like $2k a day or something

this is bullshit

capital GAINS FUDnon

I wish it was, but it isn't. Whether you decide to follow the law or not is up to you. It's a retarded law and an obvious attempt to keep crypto from growing to what it could be. But that's what the government wants. Your gains belong to them.

>don't listen to the fags in this board, this is the right attitude

what's that on her lip

Try researching other states. I would like to live in Montana and Virgina. Or somewhere in the midwest.

It actually does in some small parts. The city is mostly industrial and agriculture but the industrial part is dying off since 2012. I was born and raised here but I don't plan on staying here. I'm 23 and attending a community college atm and will leave once I graduate.

This

Everytime you sell crypto you need to add a row to form 8949 for that tax year.
Profit/Loss = Proceeds - Cost

Nice post. How do you think this will play out in the end of 2018? Do you think there will be a back lash?

Have a job and cash out small amounts over local bitcoin, debit cards, gift cards and various exchanges. It helps to have multiple bank accounts in multiple countries, the bank doesn't have to have a physical bureau, just use Pit Cairn online banks

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/5/man-to-serve-year-in-jail-for-unlicensed-bitcoin-o/
Good luck.

>bitcoin business
>cashing out
Go away tax jew you don't get a share of this cake

just buy a second passport faggot

I’m moving to Argentina when mine pays off. If you’re really german op you should do the same

I can't tell if you live in Lubbock or not. I live 20 minutes south of Lubbock on 16 acres and a good house. If you plan on moving here, DO NOT LIVE IN THE CITY. YOU WILL GET RAPED BY THE CITY TAXES.

Seriously, the city tax is absurdly high. I made absolutely sure that my land was all outside of LBK limits because fuck paying $900 a month to live in a relatively unimpressive city. I only ever go into Lubbock to work and for groceries. Give me my open air and freedom.

Also, primarily a /k/ommando here if you wanna shoot guns sometime, lol