Pink wojacks in the next few days?

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut the fuck up?

Zoom out

Seriously wtf

who cares?

Anybody know why we're in freefall again? Is it bad news from asian country? Donald Trump tweet? What.

There's nobody left who's dumb enough to buy Bitcoin. Normans have heard about the fees.

cause bitcoin is a fucking piece of shit

I blame asians

okay, I'll tell you: BTC is a shitty PnD trashcoin, meaning if nobody fucking pumps the shit out of it, it's starting to bleed and then it falls. Hard.

it's in a down trend

probably just bleed out until it's down 95% literally happens to every asset class at some point

all the smart money is out

get inside xlm and btc it's a safe haven. it's a safe HAVEN thank me in 2018!!!!!!

because everyone is moving their bitcoin to ETH, nobody wants shitty BTC anymore

Yeah those explanations kind of fall flat, sorry boys. Anyone have any credible ideas?

its either zipperheads or kikes

WHO DO I HATE DAMMIT REEEEEEEEEEEE

hi ben

Yeah well ETHs falling too, so where does that leave your idea?

If you actually believe this, then you are literally retarded.

About 9-10 hours after LTC decoupled from BTC, BTC went down. LTC price movement has been tied to BTC with variance of maybe 1 to 2% for the past week.
Don't have to believe me, look at the chart yourself. LTC/BTC has been a strange sea of calmness for a crypto. My theory is that large amounts of money, probably institutional have been supressing movement of LTC to use it to move funds.

I really hope it goes to 10K, the normans will absolutely panic and they'll FOMO back in next december, while they give me better alts to trade.

I guess it's just market fluctuation. No news or anything? It happens.

>something can't go down for no reason

lol user, the reason is that it's overvalued? bitcoin is not worth 13,000 USD per BTC.

The market does not need a narrative. Humans give price changes narratives, but that's post-facto rationalization.

I like my explanation. Market fluctuation. It ain't a bear market yet, dude. Flirting with it tho.

I we break 12800 there will be a pink bloodbath

I've been trading bitcoin the past week and made some really good money out of it.

Moon -> volume drys up -> dumps
repeat

I haven't caught every ATH and lowest low but I've increased my stack by 1.2BTC

If we drop below 12600 the game is up

This shit aint even worth wojacks anymore.

Hey guess what guys it crashed 8 times now!

Number 9 will be on Tuesday and 10 will be on Friday.

Honestly, this. It needs to commit either way at this point rather than the eternal sideways shuffle

Hey :( who is this?

it will commit soon

BNB is unaffected by BTC dumps.

It weathered the last two busts without blinking an eye.

nobody hold that shitcoin anymore so no pink wojacks senpai

ETH and its childs decoupled this month too. The flippening is irreversible at this point. Q2

I am starting to like it. If it can be this predictable it will cause more stability. Only in crypto could this happen, where the center currency flails about like a dieing fish out of water flipflopping all over the place could cause people to become more calm.

The only thing that pisses me off right now is the "Bitcoin to the moon! Your alts will bleed 50% and you will know agony!!!" Fucking morons that permeate this place.

How the fuck does anyone watch a fish flip flopping gasping for water and things "yeah man I wanna stick my dick in that."

is there literally anything positive about bitcoin coming in the future?

When people let it stabilize at some low value the crypto market will likely boom. Only then will we realize that most of the money that went into Bitcoin was from maxed out credit cards.

Make sure you saved your bottlecaps cuz the market is going full fallout.

why does xmr have to follow this piece of shit down every single time

Would you mind posting this chart again but where I can see the prices around those trend lines? Thanks user. In fact , someone should start a TA thread based on this chart. It’s everything imo.

Survive these inevitable crashes
Invest in the MGXL ICO
magnalis.network
If you use an exchange wallet to send ETH, you’ll never receive your MGXL tokens.

When you receive your tokens, keep them fucking SAFE. Keep your private key safe. Use metamask or something and verify your tokens are there on etherscan.

This token will start trading in June. Binance is already heavily invested and it’s going to get a massive binance pump.

30 cents each, 10 million supply, it’s literally the easiest 30x I can think of.

Now this is real advice. Want to keep following shitcoins? Go ahead. I’m trying to help you.

Stay away from Magnalis if you hate money and want to keep losing shit

amen

>The only thing that pisses me off right now is the "Bitcoin to the moon! Your alts will bleed 50% and you will know agony!!!" Fucking morons that permeate this place.

>"Meltem Demirors predicted on Twitter that we will be able to expect a new crypto range from 15 January. "If Wall Street bonuses land on bank accounts on January 15, we will see a buying craze on the crypto market of epic proportions," the tweet said."

This coin is 100% vaporware and I hope none of you anons get burned on this garbage.
By the way .network domains are $4 a year, and it takes maybe an hour to design a logo.

The whitepaper describes an exchange, mentions existing systems, provides zero solutions. It's air. They didn't even fucking bother to proofread their whitepaper.

it's still going to moon kek

Probably lel. Have a plan to get in & get out.