I'm GIVING BACK, this is what it's all about biz

Hashgraph competing DAG (BFT etc) + Smart Contracts, 33m ICO hard cap

constellationlabs.io

team has high IQ alma matter:
linkedin.com/in/brendanplayford/
linkedin.com/in/wlmeldmanfloch/

They will be giving a reading at the World Economic Forum at Davos

My most recent shill was oyster pearl at a market cap of 1.8m. I don't really know if you guys even deserve me.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
rakugo.co/goodbye-rakugo-hello-constellation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks faggot, drop me your ETH adress and if we moon I'll hit your wallet up with some goodies.

No sirs do not fall for this street shitter. True coin to make you one million is Chain Link. It is true my friends we will all have Lamborghini if you buy this coin

0x9e6fec54c1DcEC6A01c9a1193b45a632F00c05cb

i'm a 1.8m whale, anything you give me i'll give to my mother, which she (minimum wage worked) will greatly appreciate, 7 months ago all i had was 1.6k

just got banned from the group

How did you find the ICO details? telegram? Nice bro glad to hear some are making it

which coin name is it ?
>and yea man you're the Messiah
I literally want to carry your babies inside of me

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Is this legit? Someone throw me their best FUD

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

fuck off with your shrimp shit, lol at wanting a whale to invest in a coin with 6k daily volume

There will be 7 billion CST

Where are the details for the ICO user? What's the date?

>Hashgraph
>Buying a closed source, patented "crypto"
>smart

Hashgraph, I’m sold
How can I participate in the ICO

So where can I actually get in on this? There was nothing on their homepage.

best fud i would say is that their project is young in comparison to other DAG projects. They had a previous project called rakugo (which i invested 15k in back in august, which was a good chunk of my net worth at that time), it didn't even reach the minimum cap of 500k. 3 weeks ago I was looking for what these guys were up to and found out about constellation. rakugo.co/goodbye-rakugo-hello-constellation/

Also, the public/private sale supply is only a small percentage of the total supply. Than again, this market is too dumb to care about circ supply vs total supply, otherwise we wouldn't have made the CEO of ripple the 5th richest person on earth.

It's on their telegram group, link is on their website.

So circulating supply will be 7b and inflation will fill the rest? or is the team going to hold the majority stake?

No FUD (except for hashgraph bullshit), but - what's the sense in this?

telegram mod just started banning new coming users
>great way to start public relationships faggots lmao banning Veeky Forums from their telegram

>Also, the public/private sale supply is only a small percentage of the total supply. Than again, this market is too dumb to care about circ supply vs total supply, otherwise we wouldn't have made the CEO of ripple the 5th richest person on earth.

this

wait, how is every PoS horizontally scalable?

These guys are obvious money grabbers desu, their other project didn't raise 500k so they ditched it, shows zero dedication and 100% money grab, it's sad that we investors allow these people to get money when it's likely they won't succeed.

I'm not saying this bubble will pop soon but man we're really creating a mess of a ecosystem by allowing people like Constellation to receive money.

Do you guys feel me? Is the gains really worth it?

Why did they drop previous project?

more info PLEASE

they didn't reach minimum contribution cap and refunded ETH's. they said they were going to redo the ICO in the future. A little bit later, they began conceptualizing constellation. Now they dropped rakugo for constellation.

Because every wallet normally also stakes and thus generates blocks? Because, the more wallets active, the more blocks are created? Because wallet number is proportional to level of decentralisation? Because these that maintain the blockchain are the same that are also using it?
It's quite obvious why PoS scales...

ty

OP is a Jeet comfirmed, stay the fuck away from Constellation it will probably end up like Rakugo.