I know the next coin to get listed on Binance. dubs gets the first letter, trips gets the coin

I know the next coin to get listed on Binance. dubs gets the first letter, trips gets the coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
etherscan.io/token/0xc6a21283e7bb73c8359144d846c9b0f5a7ef32a0?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

voise qash

rollin

>PFR

meh rolling

>its mirrored
>whats the coin op

Dbc?

tell me NOW

And deleted gets your thread

Thanks in advance mods for cleaning up the shit

roll

fucking fag

roll

roll

You nigger

give

Nice ID fucking fag

ror

Give me.

It's Qash. Binance just had negotiations with Japan for regulation which was keeping it up from being put up.

Dubs

OP

PIVX
\thread

i've been tweeting this all week.

rolling

Winner

SUP

its this

Another winner

>tfw QASH is the only coin of yours that hasn't moved for months, but it was your poorfag homerun all-in
>wanted to sell so many times to chase moon missions
>somehow had the iron will to hodl
>finally making moves

if this binance rumor is true, that's huge. sold half my stack after i heard that there was some drama between QASH and binance.

Voise?

why do you think binance is such a big deal? the world book is what's keeping the price down.

fuck ill roll

checked

i'm a moron, so i'm not sure if this reasoning is right, but i was concerned that the worldbook would be kinda shit if they left out binance AND bittrex.

i dont mind bittrex being left out because they're such a shit exchage, but binance is the big dawg.

it's on bitfinex and they're partnered with bitfinex; the usd pair is a bigger deal than binance. supposedly they're listing on bithumb "soon" too. they just have a long roadmap. maybe they won't hit binance until the world book launches? they were vague about why binance hasn't listed yet.

yes

huhijmuin

Kek

Nice edit pajeet

check it for yourself

where'd you click? i'm getting blocked by client

MGXL is already confirmed for binance

what the fuck is that

roll1

Magnalis ICO
magnalis.network
10 million supply and binance has 2,500,000
June will see an incredible pump

you're telling the fucking truth...

etherscan.io/token/0xc6a21283e7bb73c8359144d846c9b0f5a7ef32a0?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

this is enormous

There are like 5 other coins unlisted.

thats been confirmed a scam dude

See DRGN chart on KuCoin.

Some groups are accumulating hard right now.

It's fucking scam.

Stop stealing money from hard working Veeky Forumsniss man, pajeet. Kys benchod.

So should we buy voise before the listing?

It's a risk. I've seen coins on binance grow a lot once listed, but I've also seen some shit the bed and go -100% or more in the initial wake of listing

Ay bb

let's see

Next coin is ITC

JNT ICO. feb 1st

how can a coin go more than -100% dumbass

Roll