/JUST/ GENERAL

WHO HERE GETTING MOTHERFUCKING JUST'D RIGHT NOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
magnalis.network
level1telegram.chat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not me just buying dips

me. santiment

Well my REQ is still down quite a bit from ATH. But otherwise I'm actually doing alright for once.

Have a wojak though.

I'm actually pretty thankful, if I wasn't getting JUST'd, I wouldn't have found this criminally undervalued gem just now.

If you guys scour CMC, you'll find such gems. It's a pain in the ass, but it's so fucking worth it, this fucking market has been brutal lately because everything has been going up.

God speed!

JUUUUUST IN MYYYY SELF-RIGHTEOUS COOINCIDEEEE I CRYYY WHEN NOORMIES DESERVE TO DIEEE

I'm simply holding since I'm not ready to trade intelligently yet, but it'S depressing desu. For the last week, every day I'm been in the green in a slow ascent, then everything gets wiped out in the evening and I finish 4% in the red. Hopefully I'll feel comfortable enough to be trade more actively soon, but for the moment, yeah, getting passively JUST'd nightly.

coming out of my cage and i've been doing JUST fine

just shill me pajeet dont toy with me

I'm down 50% over the past few days. Every trade i make is a disaster.

For like the 5th time this week

I went from this...

USD DOWN

>click on sat level

>everything looks fine

...to this through bad trades, loss cuts, and panic. I legitimately want to die.

>chainlink
someone actually fell for it

lesson learned, dont buy shit thats posted here. these people that shill these coins are only looking to fuck you. DYOR, find something you truly believe in, and hold.

WELL IF YOU WANTED PINK WOJAKS
THAT'S ALL YOU HAD TO SAY
I NEVER WANT TO LET YOU DOWN
OR HAVE YOU DROP, IT'S BETTER OFF THIS WAY

No, my lesson is when a coin is over 90% up sell it and save profits. Don’t hold.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

down 26k today.

I lost 60% in one day before. Chill the fuck out

if you're down don't sell at a loss.

just hodl.

worst that will happen is get your money back
or the frigg'n coin will moon.

just HODL
have patience.
you'll make it in the end.

My portfolio has ben bobbing up and down a few % for a month now. Quite boring really.

i'm down on my initial investment hahahaha i'm fucking retarded

Lol people who had XLM and using the Blackwallet got hacked and lost over 500k lumens

One guy lost $150,000 lol

I'm really fucking sorry user, I need this to stay cheap for my next paycheck.

I will give you a hint because it's kinda fucked up with the amount of tokens on CMC, it's dipping pretty hard right now and it's under $1.00 and above $0.40!

How is that funny? Shit's pretty fucked up, Blackwallet better refund it's users.

>was at 9k before the crash
>portfolios under 6k now
Gonna keep holding til it goes back up. I'm sure it'll all come back since I'm 75% ENG 25% ICX

Invest in the MGXL ICO
magnalis.network
If you use an exchange wallet to send ETH, you’ll never receive your MGXL tokens.

When you receive your tokens, keep them fucking SAFE. Keep your private key safe. Use metamask or something and verify your tokens are there on etherscan.

This token will start trading in June. Binance is already heavily invested and it’s going to get a massive binance pump.

30 cents each, 10 million supply, it’s literally the easiest 30x I can think of.

Now this is real advice. Want to keep following shitcoins? Go ahead. I’m trying to help you.

Stay away from Magnalis if you hate money

yeah i hope

Not me, I sold last night just before the initial dip. Gut feelings are wonderful.

Don't worry. Reddit is on the case!

-25% reporting in lmao

>falling for the daytrading meme

lost 10,000 dollar the last few days
not worried, it will go back up

Getting deep dicked,here all in on req

stop losing money u normies this shit is easy

level1telegram.chat

Dude holy shit you just lost 50% of your portfolio, you're fucked really hard now since it seems this will be the end of the altrun. Doubling your porfolio is going to become harder now, you need to invest into ICOs.