Give it to me straight. Should I abandon ship or not?

Give it to me straight. Should I abandon ship or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifelabs.io/life-white-paper/
sso.coss.io/api/invite/KHT4N98T6F
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hodl till the end of the month

You got meme'd by pajeets.

Sell your bags of curry now.

it'll go back up. but not before it goes down and it'll be a LONG hodl.

Yes : buy high , sell low !

Keep going user, we need more ppl like you

It's literally a 2 week old Chinese AI coin partnered with NEO and Disney and only listed on kucoin and huobi (on which there's a trading competition ending in 76 hours) you'd have to be sub 50 IQ to continue holding this shitcoin

I feel like I should just sell now and invest in something else a bit before it grows

This thing has stuff in the roadmap for the first half of this year. Go read the website yourself pajeet

Sell DBC, Buy LifeToken (LIFE)
lifelabs.io/life-white-paper/

I got in like 2 hours ago.
I'm already losing money. Fuck you pajeets.

Website doesn't load and I'm supposed to believe this coin is worth something I mean children can html and build robots now.

The first half and second half of your sentence make no sense being together. Pretty sure my IQ dropped just trying to understand your thought process.

Sarcasm

This is Veeky Forums, you gotta end it with /s else people are going to think you are as dumb as 90% of the other people on here.

But woe to you user! For you tithe DBC and ETH and every other shitcoin, and neglect justice and the love of UFR. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.

Nup fuck this coin not worth it. Sell your bags for ETH then MAYBE go back in.

>"it's literally 3 days old"
>"it's only been on exchanges for 15 days fucking adhd hands"
>"main launch at the end of March, hodl xd."

Eternal Bagholders are born every minute.

Why is this fucking shitcoin still dropping?

I'm an ATH bag holder

I go into Tron threads to feel better

You in it now. Enjoy the bag.

The average investor struggles to do today what he should have done yesterday.

That’s where you’re wrong

Literally pajeet pnd shitcoins are performing better than this garbage. India coin is going up, this is going down.

I got in literally minutes after launch in Kucoin. I'm still pissed the fuck out that I'm going to have to wait at least a week now to see my earnings go back to that ATH. I will never be greedy again.
Everything has gone fucking down, it's not just this. If you didn't buy at ATH like some dumbass normie, you're okay.
JUST END THIS BEAR BULLSHIT ALREADY!

COSS exchange COMPLETE RE-VAMP ON SUNDAY. Basically a rebranding. Price is climbing

better register asap - sso.coss.io/api/invite/KHT4N98T6F

its getting pumped, so you'll be good after the 18th.

fuck youre a faggot

>a week
x52 if you're lucky m8

Actually many coins are recovering, except DBC. This shit is still going down.

>ethereum rises to an ath
>whale manipulation all the time
>trading competition
>dbc isn't in any big exchange which makes manipulation easier
>people panic from korea news
>dbc grew exponentially and had a correction
>whales dumped this shit when it hit huobi
How much shit can happen at the same time? I hope the retards in cnbc faces consequences

still up x2 after bloodbath

Yes you and your shitty pnd group have pumped this for hours and it has only gone down. Such an overwhelming victory.

I cashed out entirely just before we hit the second dip today, and I'm thankful for it.

I'm sure it has a future, but I would be surprised if it spiked back up for a long while. ETH is a comfier hold at the moment.

If it does, I'm gonna dump a whole milk carton of cum in my girlfriend from the blue balls this market has been giving me.

BAGS
A
G
S