Friendly reminder that UFR has been called a PnD scam since 3 cents

friendly reminder that UFR has been called a PnD scam since 3 cents.
>new exchange added today
>another new exchange coming in the next 10 days
>alpha releasing in february
don't believe me? check it: hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6

the time to buy is now, literally screencap this and come back in a couple weeks. or you could just spam FUD and stay poor. your choice.

I'm tired of holding this fucking LTC since december. I'm just going to dump these bags and get in before its too late on this Upfiring shit.

Somebody hold the door for me, i'm coming.

Man you guys just wont give up on this.

Move on to a coin with real utility.

Glad I got booted from /shill/

Sorry you guys hate money :(

I really want to pull the trigger on this. It does look promising. And fuck it, I'd 'torrent' some shit to make some extra coin.

The price is at a good spot to buy.

market in a bear state, stop trying to chase pumps you greedy niggers

Scam already revealed. Pajeet shitcoin

do tell

You have strayed far, user, but you are forgiven of your sins....

BUY UFR!

sold this garbage yesterday

Prepare to FOMO back in when it moons again,
dumb niggers can't wait more than a week to make gains

fuck off faggot

Sold my whole bag at a loss because I'm sick of your shit eating marketing department spamming this page as a full time job.

Good post OP

One mans loss is another mans gain. You youll never see it undero 10 sats again in a few days ans never under 20k sats again in at most 2 weeks

Thanks for the free money friend!

You could explain why it's garbage instead of crying like a little bitch, just a suggestion.

We're going to go right back up to $2 when the faggot whales who have been keeping the price down finish accumulating. Buy now and cry later... tears of joy when you make 200% on this shit before February.

seeing a lot of people saying its the whale at work keeping price down, which I don't disagree, but I do think this coin UFR will naturally attract attentions and rise to top 200 at least.

People called BNTY a scam and I made 10 BTC off that and will make another 10 off UFR
Never listen to Veeky Forums fudders, stay strong and hodl

New to crypto?

You've never seen a consolidation period before?

similar pattern for BNTY when it first came out
loads of people dumped when it was doing nothing, and then they will repeat the same mistake by dumping UFR the week before it 2xs

this and zcl are very comfy coins to be holding right now

Fucking ufr shills and their photo edits. Can't you guys prove your point without postig those garbage pics with the logo? Or is that what the admins tell you to post?