The state of Veeky Forums

this board as we know is mainly the anons who made the migration /b/ to /pol/ to Veeky Forums. recently redditors have migrated here as they have everywhere else we know this but they tend to assimilate quickly.

most people who have now settled here from pol are people who are driven, open minded and relatively intelligent. the reason why we all left pol is because of the smut and obvious controlled opposition posting. every now and then we see this here and its becoming more and more frequent.

(((they))) are posting idiotic smut on this board and at least 50% of defeatist posts which now include and i put in caps for attention DEFEATEST POSTS FEATURING HALF OR NAKED WOMEN OFTEN IN RELATION TO YOUR ALLEGED AND THEY ALLEDGE SEXUAL INABILITY THIS IS THE SAME STYLE OF POST WHICH PLAGUES /POL/ TO DISHEARTEN THE AVERAGE /POL/ACK thus pressing you into thinking you are not good enough or not manly enough and youre probably wrong during dips. (((they))) are purely trying to get you to sell so the graphs drop below the current low to trigger the horoscope fibonacci traders. (((they))) want to drop the price of BTC and others in order to crash the market in order to buy cheap.

DO NOT POST IN THESE THREADS. REMEMBER TO HODL YOUR GROUND. STAY AWAKE EVEN HERE.

i am not at all saying AAAAAAAAAAAAA threads and pink wojaks are from (((them))) that meme is actually a good way of laughing off the pain of hodling in dips.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the AAA and OOO posts on the front page are fucking funny with shit crashes

Sometimes I can't believe this is real life.

we must keep this thread bumped

Is there some /pol/ raid being organized from a discord group going on?

All these /b/ memes are making me feel old. I miss that shithole even though it was always bad.

B was always a better shit hole then /pol\

Cracky is 40 now

A raid ON /pol or a raid by /pol?

It was bad, but laughable and enjoyable in a fucked up way.

By a pol group of some kind, there's a bunch of these threads going on.

I don't have a problem with the influx of people but it seems to me we have attracted a lot of boring people who sprout the same memes. It happened to /pol/ as well as many other of my favorite boards though out time.

I am getting bored of browsing here and I honestly don't know where I will go next. I have been on this website for like 10 years now.

I will always remember the guy who asked for help when his dog bit on his dick. Because he was trying to get a blow job from his dog.

bump.
pajeets are the new (((they)))

It's been feeling this way for a while now I've noticed. I used to browse boards like /r9k/, /b/, and others more but they're just not the same. /pol/ might be right on shills or organized posters, because on /r9k/ you get multiple threads on either "why haven't you a. get a diaper fetish b. go gay and be a trap c. cuck d. Something on those lines." an hour.

Something similar unironically happened to me, when I was trying to fuck my cat in the ass.
Fuck, I will never forget that night.

shut the fuck up you stupid faggot, back to your containment board

Veeky Forums is full of all sorts of fuckwits it's truly unbelievable.
Just yesterday some gay user (probably a larp) posted some info on what coins were going to moon. Anyway long story, some asswipe from the normiesphere was shocked at how we were making fun of him for being a faggot.
I have legit never seen someone be so offended by the bantz on here in a long long time.
I don't think he came from reddit either, that was something straight out of social media.

Go on...

>checked
stay strong anons, we are already on best possible timeline

The only people that say there aren't shills on /pol/ are the shills themselves. And since Trump got elected the blatant manufactured posts from MediaMatters or Shareblue are unreal.
The key is too look at when there is a big presser and find out the keywords that the Democrats are using to get their point across. Within an hour of the presser being over /pol/ will be raided with faggots posting manufactured opinions that either condone or support the presser.
It's unreal.
We should of blamed 9Gag for all the pepe memes during the election.

I'm of the mindset that it's mainly regulars that are looking for (You)'s or just making a general troll thread to break up the typical Dem hate train. I really doubt Shareblue is wasting time on /pol/ of all places when they can focus on dominating mainstream sites or if they are there it's not by design and more out of boredom from making twitter/reddit posts.

Oh yeah I can't deny that there's shill activity targeting /pol/, I however believe nowadays that there's groups that target other boards now too.

>/pol/
>Open minded

You've never been to /pol/ lol

This

>he misses old /b/

>People from pol
>Intelligent
Holy fuck what am I reading.

Fucking faggot leaf

Good thread is good. Norman influx is strong. Keep your guard up

I fucking hate jews, and niggers, but God damn do I hate fucking retarded pol babies feeling the need to shit up every fucking board with their retard fucking logic. Kill yourselves you larping fags

>/pol\
>/Pol

Fuck off Reddit

> actually hating jews and niggers
> 2018
> being this socially retarded

wtf i hate time now

>current year meme
jump in a fire and die, save me the trouble of pushing you in an oven.

Dude /pol/ gets more views than some mainstream media sites.

gee whiz

kys

Nailed me perfectly. I started on /b/ in 2009, moved to /pol/ like 2 years ago and moved here about 6 months ago. Also, checked.

jesus christ dude

Needed this

Has anyone got the pink wojak edit of this?

Also still can't believe this is real life. Glad as fuck to have met you all through this website. We're all gonna make it.

fucking checked, fucking bump, thank you op, I think it should be clear that kek has spoken

here you are my good sir

Yo also check these digits wtf

Actually haven't been back there in almost a year now. The shilling was entirely out of control. David Brock is a slave driver that much is for sure but as others mentioned there are now multiple groups targeting /pol/. Even Veeky Forums is filled with shitskins and jews at every turn but the returns have been amazing. Eventually this board will die as well one day with the rise in crypto markets.

majority of the faggots who proudly say they came from /pol/ to Veeky Forums are those who came when btc was shilled intensely on /pol/ during December last year 10 threads per day

very few came on their own accord before the shilling only they can be respected

now these hitler wannabe fags 500$ portfolios thinks they will make Veeky Forums great again like hitler did with Weimar republic

no wonder no one likes u fags
fking pathetic

Bump

Hodl based user. Checked.

Reported for off topic content

Go back to

thanks.

These are the new faces of /biz

>they tend to assimilate quickly
I am one of them. I came here from reddit when I noticed it is a much more open space for discussion, where upvotes don't matter and eco chambers do not exist. Also I can insult your mother while presenting my points to why the whitepaper of a shitcoin sucks.
I am also extreme left-wing.
Free palestine though

You need to fucking leave.

make me

Dude you literlly posted at the time when most of this reddit fuckfaced swarm this board.
I've seen so many people today with very little knowledge about crypto, its just depressing.

I mainly moved from Veeky Forums

>free palestine
>no, don't free my own country from the very same parasites that have enslaved the palestinians

You'll either grow up and learn the truth or be turned off by this place.

The real /pol/ moves to 8ch a long time ago

oh fuck off will ya shithead

You do realize the USA is not the only country on earth that has a high speed internet connection don't you?
Or are you so mentally retarded and "redpilled" you can't possibly conceive this in your burgerhead?

I'm not a burger, you twat.

well you sure are dumb though

agreed

It's about this board. Veeky Forums
It's about holding during dips and no giving in to fud

>The discord pump group that is unstoppable

discord dot gg/6BAAvpM.

old /b/