This is the portfolio I plan on holding for 2018. I’m going to justify my holds...

This is the portfolio I plan on holding for 2018. I’m going to justify my holds, post any criticisms or suggestions you have.

My overall strategy is to hedge for a variety or situations:

>BTC
Digital gold. It’s founding status and low volume will ensure scarcity.

>ETH
I believe in the future of Vitalik’s platform. I am also never going to sell this because one of my first crypto purchases was 60 ETH at $2 which I sold at $15 (JUST)

>XMR
The only crypto with an active use case right now. Privacy will never be valueless in this new world we live in.

>XLM
I strongly believe in their mission to be the ultimate means of asset exchange via FairX.

>XRP
In case the big banks win in the end.

>LINK
The oracle problem will be the biggest factors in 2018 crypto valuations.

>LSK
I just recovered my coins from the ICO a bit ago and the rebrand is coming up in February so I’m holding them for now.

>In case the big banks win in the end.

When they win, you will lose.

All pretty low risk, adding some VEN wouldnt hurt

I’m trying to lose less badly.

What’s the use case?

not bad OP, I hold link/xlm as well. I forget that this is a longterm game, as your post has clearly laid out. It pisses me off when I see people posting about moon missions and shit and how I'm missing those, but long term wins, right?

You just have to think that the only people talking about quick moon missions right now are people who are looking for one or people who got lucky with one. For every person that got lucky there was another that bought at an ATH and got dumped on. Just look at TRX or XRP. You hardly hear anyone saying they lost money but in fact there are people who bought in and within a day or 2 they lost half their money.

go shit on your doorstep praneet

yea I mean I just see people talk about how they 4x their money or 3x their money in a month or two and I'm just like wtf...what are they doing that they are not

the fact that you have been in crypto since ETH was 2$ and you still somehow managed to only have an 18k portfolio means you need to stop what youre doing and get some fucking help. wow that is embarassing

Strat, user, sooner than later

I didn’t check crypto for most of 2016 and came back mid 2017 with $3k, which I already cashed out. Fuck yourself

It should be very common to hear people say that around this time after what happened in December. Most people just picked any random coin and held through this December and it gave them 3-4x just because of the market. If the market dies down a bit in these coming months then just give it a bit of time and the people who say they got 4x in a week will have a lot harder time proving it.

Being patient and avoiding Veeky Forums like the fucking plague.

a true bagholder

i check biz every day, maybe i shouldnt

Where is REQ?

mid 2017? I went x30 in december and missed all the major moon missions. you are retarded

>no mincoin

Lose chainlink and ripple. Many coins offer the same capabilities as chainlink with better, active teams. If you want the rundown on ripple respond and i’ll post.

>I strongly believe in their mission to be the ultimate means of asset exchange via FairX.

More like a global network and multiple exchanges like FairX being anchor'd onto the Stellar Network

Too low risk. Boring af. I got from 1000 to 10000 in a couple of months. You don't have forever you know. This run will end sooner or later. Better risk some and hurry the fuck up

Don't let the street shitting pajeets of /biz try to shill you into their shitcoins, OP. Your portfolio will is low risk/slower growth but is far more likely to exist and perhaps have gains at EOY than the VEN/DBC/DRGN crapfolios being pumped on here.

i got 1000 to $100,000 in a couple of months