AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS COIN MADE ME SO MUCH MOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY

What's this coin's price at? It's no longer accurate at coinmarketcap

sitting at around 45 sats. still on coinsmarkets and on coinhouse dot eu. I think people are just accumulating quietly.

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING!!!!

It'll only go up

I know. Sitting comfy with a bit over 1M left. Should have kept more though. Sold a few million at 19 sats.

>A few million
Dude, I'd love to have a million of them, I got 200k @14

I bought like 7M at 16 litoshis months and months ago when it was a deadcoin on nova. but it staked well, and I figured life would get breathed back into it at some point.

200K HERE WHATS HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Dude, those gainz are unreal
So jealous

Why wont coinmarkets come back? I got fucking robbed.

Ayyyy, what's up!!!

I was pretty stoked too. turned an initial investment of about $40 into well over $14k realised.

Cash it out for what? Or did you donate it, what did you do with it?

Or buy more crypto?

Into BTC. Some of which I pulled out in cash.

what coin is this?

Nice

Electra, ECA. It's literally crashed every exchange it's been on, and is a serious gold mine waiting to happen

damn another coin that is obviously going to hit it bigger but its on a shitty fucking exchange. oh well. i just want to find something to pay off my debt lol.

It's on the support line, now is a perfect time to accumulate more.

Dude, that's how you get coins before they are expensive. Don't be such a wuss. I have accounts for a dozen exchanges. Use everything to your best advantage.

Dude, it hit 90?!

That's amazing

and once it CMC sorts itself out an adds it again it will likely go back there. They are release Android and iOS wallets pretty soon. Trying some new form of staking via phone wallets, since they are practically on all the time. Could get very interesting.

Plus the white paper is coming out too

Dude, I'm feeling pretty good right about now

I'd love to know what would've happened to ECA if Coinsmarkets didn't crash. I guess people still have their coins trapped in there?

what exchange is it traded on?

Yeah, that website is pretty bad, I still have half a LTC I was going to use to buy more, but it shat itself down

Massive arbitrage. It was going for about 40-ish sats on coinsmarkets while it was going for about 70-ish on coinhouse at the same time. I think it crashed to give it time to come back to a reasonable spread, which they are at now.

It's on crypto bridge now, you should hop in.

It's a downloaded exchange, and it says it's decentralized, so here's to hoping it works better

whats the price there?

Also, quints

It was at 50 when I checked this morning, but now I'm just drunk and about to knock out,
But it looks good

Coinhouse