"Why Aren't Women Fairly Represented in CryptoCurrency?"

"Studies show that 92% of cryptocurrency investors are male. Why are females so grossly underrepresented in this booming field? We met with sociology expert Brenda Bernbaum to find out why.
Sitting behind a beautiful mahogany desk in her Los Angeles office, Bernbaum strikes an imposing figure. I chuckled a sigh of relief when she cordially welcomed me to take a seat and make a lighthearted joke about the Trump presidency. Brenda's office was tastefully decorated with pictures of cat, her Harvard degree, and a large print of the painting "Hannuka" by artist Victor Brindatch.
We wasted no time with small talk. I broached the subject of the interview- what, exactly, is keeping women out of crypto?
It didn't take any prodding to get Brenda excited about her favorite topic.
"What is keeping women out of cryptocurency? That's a multifaceted question- there are a number of factors at play here. Something -that I'm sure you're well acquainted with- keeping women away is the sickening amount of harassment that women face in business and financial environments. Did you know, and I'm sure you do, but-did you know that a shocking 73% of women in business report that they have experienced sexual harassment? Between 'water cooler talk', and the sexually preditatorial nature of most men, women find the office a dangerous and exhausting environment. But, perhaps the biggest problem with cryptcurrency is that it is, by design, an inherently patriarchal construct. If you look at this 'whitepaper' which I've printed out here, you can see immediately that everything from the aggressive font choice and the patronizing and intentionally confusing diction to the remarkably and shamelessly phallic logo is designed to intimidate and oppress women."

This is literally women's punishment for being sloths and the mechanism for reestablishing the patriarchy

I wrote this for you fuckers. I hope you enjoy it.
Give me ether for my time
0x4161233597D8aE59db066DC20788E11B738303b1

Die

>Didn't read that shit blog post
Women are as represented as they wish to be
This is a slide thread
>Dont forget what grows in all fields

Because they would read /biz and file sexual harassment or sexual misconduct charges to every single person on this forum

not a real article. i was trying to emulate a Vice or buzzfeed article for the laughs.

Jokes on you, I actually read the whole thing

good post user

Goddamn white women are fucking goddesses. Thanks white man for creating these things of beauty.

t. Injun

This thread is nothing but /pol/ bait. Know that there will be no actual discussion within anons, only shit and shitposting. Consider: is your time is so unvaluable that you can spend it here? The choice is yours user.

Veeky Forums is /pol/, making money, so the thread fit, after all.

>implying "/pol/ bait" exists
>implying that the ideas common on /pol/ haven't been argued and refined into the purest and most supported Reason over years of debates and research
>implying that calling those ideas "bait" isn't simply your way of rationalizing away ideas that, while hurtful or uncomfortable, are understood to be true deep down

Don't worry user. It was funny. You parodied their style of writing really well.

thanks anons

Agreed. I would like to defile their gene pool with my seed.
t. filthy chink/orientjew

Most women are fucking morons who leech off Men that's why. Men have always been in the forefront of every fucking endeavor on this planet since the beginning of time. Women usually just go along to get along.

The real question here is why can't shit heads like yourself fuck off to /pol/?

This is a pretty sad attempt at even a /pol/ tier slide.

you should probably go back, user. Sometimes the big boys discuss things that might hurt your delicate feminine feelings.

Is all about the power dynamic. Most of my superiord and colleagues are female. If I decline their advances of flirting I'm considered gay. I have one female superior who always invades my personal space and has rubbed her pussy twice against my arm. What I do? Stay shut and keep moving.