How many ETH would you pay to sniff her butthole anytime you want for 1 month?

How many ETH would you pay to sniff her butthole anytime you want for 1 month?

0. She probably doesn't even use wet wipes or a bidet.

None, don't want to sniff buttholes.

You are really such a loser you would pay to sniff an asshole?

Assholes are gross even if it's a girls. I would pay not to have to do that.

Bag of meth will do.

why would sniff someones (shit)hole?

simply sniffing it is not enough

Most Americans do not know how to wipe their asses. I am just assuming she is American but I think most westerners in general do not know how to wipe their asses. They think just using toilet paper is enough when in reality you need to use water and paper towels or at least wet wipes. Bidets are not even an option because those are not available in the US in particular so mos Americans walk around with shit smears on their asses.

This bitch actually lives near me.

Who is she?

Yuk, I was eating.

Thanks for reminding me. I'm unironically an American (not fat) and if I take a shit before working out (which I do during lunch time and after I get home) I smell like a toilet. Gonna grab some to-go baby wipes tomorrow.

i believe this is largely true

personally though i use water with my penultimate wipe

This is so fucking disgusting to me. I lived in the US for two years and only met one other person who had wet wipes at home.

First name Angel. Found her in my state and town on user-ib. Surprising. Never met her though.

Wipe until you see the Japanese flag

The sewage systems can't handle them. If everyone used them it would clog the whole system.

What's the sauce on that chick?

Too nice of an ass for meth, cocaine is what she needs.

why sniff when you can lick??

This is very essential. I believe 90% of people never properly clean themselves. No wonder people are just shitty! lMAO

0 because I'm an alpha, in fact she'd probably pay me

Keep telling yourself that, at least you have someone fooled.

This is why I don't really like dating women here because most think that just using dry toilet paper is enough. It's almost like they need to be thought all over again like children. Constantly showering would not even be necessary if you wipe properly everyday lol.

only pajeets would pay to sniff a shit nozzle.

LMAO basicarry. Better than smelling like ass all day.

she'd have to pay me