Amazon stock is at a record high of 1,305 a share and i own a few of these bad boys...

Amazon stock is at a record high of 1,305 a share and i own a few of these bad boys. Nothing too crazy but enough to ask for help. Should i sell? or hodl?
how high can it go or will it split? i don't know what to do...

Sell it for the coming decentralized warehouse smart contract drone tokens that will wipe amazon off the face of the earth.

wot?

just hold that shit dumbass, amazon is going to take over the world

i am selling my lambo and boat to buy more now

if they partner with TRX, it's game over
shit's going to zero

>selling stocks

wtf, wh would u sell it if its not going to crash? Arent the dividends 1%+?

Buy high sell ur lambo

i was thinking of using this money to maybe buy a real estate property in a home auction.

How do you own a few and not know what to do?
Have their TAs changed recently?
What made you buy? At what price did you get in? Is their P/E worse now then when you got in?
What is your price target? One company just put theirs at $1400.
The only way this will have a bad year is if the market itself does.

>ETH is about the same price
>sell Amazon stocks for an equal amount of ETH
>forget about it and hold until November 2018 before yearly Christmas dip
>ETH gained 500%
>Amazon gained 10%
>sell ETH and buy more Amazon stock if you really feel like it
Enjoy OP. A free $20k or so with minimal work.

Where do you live? Amazon is at a very good stop right now but real estate can go for another huge boom this year

DYOR

I work for amazon, their AWS services. I get 2 stock every quarter and buy at a 20% discount. I'm putting 40% of my crypto gains back into amazon stock. Buy. Buy. Buy.

Edit. They are hiring a massive team for global infastructure to build AWS across the US and the world. A top tier team.You can't even imagine how massive AWS will become.

AWS is already getting massive

amazon is headed for world domination

i bought a few because i didnt know what to do with some spare cash i had laying around. It was a stroke of dumb luck honestly. I bought amazon because i was like hmmmm amazon seems pretty good and just bought a few shares lol

Hold Amazon, bring in new capital for Crypto.

what's the new coin that's going to take off now? bit coin and lite coin are already on the moon

>not getting Ali Baba stocks instead.

You don' goofed

i admit i dont know anything about stocks... i would look at a chart and click on the 5 year history and see how the line is going.... is it going up or down... i saw amazon going up and said uhhh i think it will keep going up and i was right lol beginners luck

I'm just jostling ya. I don't know shit either, I just read that Ali Baba is rated a strong buy by many investors. I'm pretty sure Amazon stocks are a smart investment too.

i wish i was as smart as those investors who can predict stuff waaaaay in advance. but it's hard to invest when you dont have spare cash that your willing to lose. i barely make any money from my job so every dollar counts

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm a new investor too and don't know anything about stocks. I only had 5k to invest myself. I just started reading a lot of articles about trends and "strong buys" and weighed those articles against my own intuitions (do I know the company/believe in what they do etc) and hope for the best. I'm in it for the long haul, though. Gotta be patient with stocks.

I read somewhere that women tend to make the best amateur investors. Why? Because they're better at holding their investments longer than their male counterparts. Men tend to obsess too much over their stocks and sell too early or at the first dip, whereas women don't give a fuck (because they're not checking their portfolio constantly).

Anyway, good luck man

solid advice. i am HODLING

They will legit be a part of skynet. Just hodl that shit.

You can't cash out OP

>This r*ddit tier conversation
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

amazon easy 5x

what coin is that?

Amazon 100x, then lost 60% after crash, then went and 10x AGAIN. Think about that when it happens in crypto.