WHEN WILL THIS BEAR MARKET STOP? Seriously I had 60k at one point now im losing money every day...

WHEN WILL THIS BEAR MARKET STOP? Seriously I had 60k at one point now im losing money every day. I cant take this I feel like cashing out everyday now.

I Just want to fucking break 100k but wont be happening it seems..

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=VEN_ETH
medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-blockchain-solutions-to-enter-chinas-tobacco-industry-in-force-c92b3729878f
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not investing in VEN right now
pff. Good luck with your TRX cuck

>no mincoin
Found your problem

same, i was at 58k now at 41... It doenst feel very good.

but ive got to agree with Im all in on that. Confirmed government partnerships, guarenteed moon IMO

I WOULD BUT IM NOT FUCKING SELLING ANYTHING FOR LOW WHEN ALL OF MY ALTS WERE MUCH HIGHER LAST WEEK FUCKKKKK

Seriously when will the next bull run start? I cant take this bullshit

Just go all in with VEN for like....six hours.

Not memeing, it literally will burst to 0.0080ETH today

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=VEN_ETH

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-blockchain-solutions-to-enter-chinas-tobacco-industry-in-force-c92b3729878f

Sell your TRX crap and buy in or regret forever

I would have bought ven but like I Said not gonna sell anything for low. I know it will rocket as soon as I sell it

Ok I sold trx for ven. Lets see what happens

You are aware that traders feed of people like you, right? How did you ever accumulate 50K anyway.

five days ago I started with 1600$ and currently am flying over 4200$ with hopping, taking the losses and keep going.

Seriously it keeps going down now... Fuck my life

HAHA you think this is the bear market
you are in for some serious pain pal

youl have to wait a few hours, relax bro

Have patience senpai

>only hold shit coins
>didnt sell when it reached the peak
>waaaaa why is everything going down

I hope I didnt get trolled.. its going down fast

ya dun goofed

Check Reddit if you prefer. The news is real, but the whales are also real.

lmfao everything u bought is going to 0 ahahhahahah

u have to wait a whole 2 months before u get back to anything

Markets going to shit. Cash out time

>TRX

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FAGGOT

Hey at least you didn't Appcoin. -50% in a week

>he sold TRX at a loss
TRON is literally a $1000 coin. it's the new bitcoin and will usher in the Web 4.0. you deserve to be poor, faggot.

appcoin is going to x3 before the end of the month though, i can't say the same about any of the shitcoins in his portfolio

yep, gotta be stupid to not buy in now

this

Altough I have to admit it amuses me. Not so long ago I saw newfags here everyday showing off their x10-x20 gains thinking it was due to their genius and that it was sustainable. The upcoming bear market will hopefully get rid of all these shits.

When tonight you see VEN at 10$ and TRX at 0.05$ you can thank me.

My binance BTC address: 13Tzn8FnQao1yF9jaSHMPj5K4P7U1rvAt5

toplel user....

do you maybe want to buy my bags?

>No LINK
Don't tell me your dumbass bought the 'stinkylinky' meme.

Dude, you're never going to make it chasing pumps.

It will recover but only if you sell REQ, XLM and FUN.

I am 130% up since wednesday riding pumps.

What does it do?

>My binance BTC address: 13Tzn8FnQao1yF9jaSHMPj5K4P7U1rvAt5

>chasing
>riding

The only one of those he should actually sell is XLM. The other two are solid.

Exactly

>bear market
come back when you're down to your last grand. Then you are free to complain about the bear market

>measuring your networth in (((us dollars)))
learn to think in satoshis, user, or you'll never make it

>Measure in deadcoins

You should probably kill your self now and save your self the pain of living.

If that is the Case I will reward you.

What bear market?

literally looks like this kek. fucking Chad

How the fuck?

Trading about 15 hours a day. And being very good at it. The autism helps.

How did you learn to trade user? I want to be u

why is your portfolio not at least 50% ETH

if you don't hedge your portfolio will keep moving like this

Literal Chad Fad.

I discovered there's a certain kind of dip that always bounces then wrote a script to monitor all the coins on my exchanges of choice looking for the pattern. Buy the dip then sell the bounce over and over. Hoping to ride this think to at least 100k but I'm noticing as my was increases, fills are getting harder. We'll see how it goes.

user i feel like it can never fully be predicted though. There are times where a large tower is built, and i'm like okay... i'll just buy the dip. Sometimes it dips all the way down to the start of the tower. Sometimes 30% of the tower

Sometimes it BARELY goes down, then starts up again causing a massive tower. Making you need to buy in high

Any idea? I'm decent at trading but i'm having a problem with this

One tip: look for the dips where just one person or a small number of people are selling large amounts of coin rather than a bunch of people selling small amounts. The former doesn't really reflect overall market sentiment, just the whims of a few people, so it's very likely to go back up. The latter where it's basically everybody selling is much less likely to go back up.

>Bear market

>mfw OP is holding coins that have already mooned

>everything bleeding out
>not a bear market

uhhh, yeah, i'd call that a fucking bear market. fuck this shit, what news did i miss this time? did china ban bitcoin again or something?

We make money even in bear market.

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

HODL

Stop embarassing yourself please, you'll know a bear market when it comes.

then what's happening right now? it's certainly not a bull market, that's for sure...

It's that 90% of your portfolio are shitcoins, that's why retarded nigger

My ETC long on Bitfinix says otherwise.

You shouldn't be so small minded, coins with insane rallies will obviously correct to support levels, are you one of those faggots who thinks if his special coins aren't going up it's a lbear market? lmao people like you are a ticking timbe bomb

Bear market? We are in an insane bull run. Are you an idiot?

>lol, there is literally one coin that's not in the red right now and i happen to be in it, ur just stupid

ok

Like I said, you shouldn't be so small minded, we're trying to help you faggot.

Fml kids buy $20 of BTC and now they're out here calling tops and bottoms, wake the fuck up.

A bull market isnt a market in which every single asset goes up every single minute of every single day. Hard to say which way the market cap is going to break right now.

You didn't, but ven isn't short term hold imo . Give it 1 year and thank me later

why ETC though? seems like a total shitcoin.

XLM will take time, REQ is a joke, fun is a meme, tron is dead thanks to the CEO.
Hard to believe that you’re taking it seriously...

Seriously draw where you think what time period this would be called a bear market.

I held from $115k to $32k you weak handed faggot.

It's called a retrace,¨

Only when the bull is shorter than the retrace do we have a bear market.

We are all still WAY up from the latest bull run 2 weeks ago.

Your first mistake was judging a coin.

I trade set ups, sentiment, volume, indicators, fundamentals, not by emotional bias, that's how you loss opportunity.

i'd trade dog shit if it gave me a ROI homie.

>Req is a joke

Missed the boat for paypal 2.0, user?

Mhow much did you start with?

I can't wait

My nigga