So you wake up in the morning and all your coins are dropping...

So you wake up in the morning and all your coins are dropping. You go on Veeky Forums and half the posts are pink wojaks or people posting their fucked blockfolios asking "am I fucked".

Well, there's been a few things happening lately:

> less incoming money, because exchanges have closed up registrations
> Korean FUD about banning alts (*sip*)
> CMC price-adjusting alts by removing Korean exchanges from their average prices
> people realising that they have to pay tax

Ride this shit out.

> exchanges will re-open registration soon enough, they're losing out on business
> real Koreans were quick to snuff out the FUD spread by MSM when they translated their moonspeak news and corrected MSM
> once the price graphs and base numbers have been running a couple weeks, even without Korea we'll be seeing green again on CMC
> it sucks to have to pay tax but people will either suck it up and do it or find a way to avoid it

So my point is, friends, hodl your good coins. Seeing the ones that gain through these times might be a way for you to figure out what's worth keeping.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/aikuros/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Preach nigga

A diamond in the rough thread for today’s biz. Well said, OP.

It sucked to see my delta portfolio drop by 10k over the last week, but I'd only sell low if I was trying to day trade shitcoins. I believe in my holdings.

Plus if everything is going down generally, that means it's just a market correction and not an indication that I fucked up massively.

OP knows.

Good times ahead. I'd actually say especially for the coins that are tanking right now despite having good fundamentals.

Thank you based medusa zen frog

who is this ladyboy

Amen.

instagram.com/aikuros/?hl=en

Will to keep living restored, thanks user

>"am I fucked"

Lol that was my post

Bumping this /feelgood/ thread

The champagne is gone and all the handless clocks have struck midnight. All the tulips have withered.

can Reddit leave

Korea exchanges open for new registrations Jan 20 strap in

noice

comfyposter checking in

>> less incoming money, because exchanges have closed up registrations

The biggest Canadian exchange right now literally has no way to fund accounts at the moment.

They do this right before introducing cash. Good luck canacucks

im buying cheap alts like theyre going out of style hope this dip kees up for a cpl of weeks
gonna either be insanely reach or dead broke by EOY #yolo

Tax not cash. Wnjoy getting your 40% ass JUSTing. Did it in USA, Australia, Korea rtc etc

wrong at quad you can fund w/ interac@online

we don't need threads like this, retards and normies flooding this place must drop out of crypto