How much initial investment into crypto trading do I need to make it to lambo land?

How much initial investment into crypto trading do I need to make it to lambo land?

Start with the price of a lambo and by the time you 10x it you'll be able to afford an actual lambo.

$50k-$100k minimum right now

>you will never feel the the loving embrace of another conscious entity

There is no time for social interaction, it is a distraction, you must fill yourself with valuable knowledge and wisdom.

Don't be a fool.

>it is a distraction, you must fill yourself with valuable knowledge and wisdom
What's it worth if you'll spend the rest of your life alone?

If you started with $100, and doubled your money every month. You would have $409,600.

You actually have pretty decent odds of doing this, in this market if you are smart.

$409,600 at the end of the year is what I meant.

i had 90k in july and now over a mio. even with fucking up a few trades (otherwise i would have 5mio around). still all in crypto. everything or nothing for me. 5mio. is min

i started with $50 last week and now have $100. Will I make it?

500 LINK.

better than being poor and homeless on the streets.

Post folio

>better than being poor and homeless on the streets
I'd rather be poor and homeless being loved than rich and alone

they don't love you

>they don't love you
elaborate

why not both? Be rich and loved

it's the /r9k/ brainwashing process, all it takes is for a socially isolated virgin to read all sorts of horror stories about women being shitty and they'll believe all women are shitty due to their lack of interaction with females outside of highschool

>roasties
>conscious entities

You're too late OP. The crypto boom is done.

You can make it if your initial investment is the price of a lambo, and you cash out on day 1 after taking a several thousand dollar hit.

I 300% my money in the last 3 days, it's not over.

honestly think if you get extremely lucky with your moon-missions, you could make it to lambo-land with not much more than a thousand dollars. if someone invested 1k into Ether at its ICO, they'd have about 12M today (extreme case, of course, but my point stands). make good picks at ICOs and you might just have it by 2020 if you play smart and lucky.

don't mind him, he's just retarded

Adopt a dog or a cat. I personally favor cats, but dogs will give you more affection.

it does feel good and i wish to do it again.

it's more rewarding when cats do it though. I got a shitty cat at a shelter and now she's cuddly as fuck.

I had a similar experience, I took him out of the streets.

10k if you good enough

All women are shitty except for a few and those are gone by high school.

Avg relationship lasts about 4 years plus with sturgeon's law, you'll need an average of 40 years probably to find someone that wont get bored and leave you after a few years or become a selfish leech that cheats on you behind your back.

People call infatuation "love" but infatuation doesn't last forever.

Plus I hate normies so GET OFF

If you have 2 lambos worth then you can easily turn it into 1 lambo worth.

>5 million is min
Are you retarded you are already in lambo land.

^ this fuckin user gets it.

what color Lando you getting