Just woke up, why the fuck are we dipping? What's the today's asian fud?

Just woke up, why the fuck are we dipping? What's the today's asian fud?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8nk7ud_Riu0
wallstreetdaily.com/2014/02/27/bitcoin-2/
ibtimes.co.uk/bitcoin-dying-will-be-remembered-like-pogs-1487228
99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bottom of the dip. Recovery starts at noon today.

>implying it's over

Fucking pissed off at all this red.

If recovery starts at noon, then its not over is it. Basic comprehension here.

We have officially entered a bear market. Strap in because 2018 is going to be a pink ride for everyone.

Uganda will ban all cryptos in the world and tax capital gains 500%

youtube.com/watch?v=8nk7ud_Riu0
THIS IS THE END
I KNOW

Zimbabwe too.

PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE. PLZ BE TRUE.

I would be happy, literally just get a wagie job and accumulate.

who the fuck knows, china ban bitcoin again? this market makes zero sense, but whatever.

jus a bear trap

>ITT people don't know about weekend dip
Do we get new fags every day ?

more like weekend crash this time

>tfw no money to buy more crypto

This is probably the lowest everything is gonna be for a long time.

Yes it is. Ohh well. Sell the peaks.

Or the dip could be done, it flat lines, then recovers
you fucking mouth breather

It's really no different from any other weekend, unless you are 100% on bitcoin or some shit.

i miss the pre weekend tethering and wojack tsunami..

IT IS OVER, M8, DON'T YOU GET IT? CRYPTO IS FINISHED THIS TIME.

except it was like this all week.

was meant for

went 100% bitcoin because I expected altcoins to tank and thought its the safe haven everyone gonna park their money.

The safe haven was actually eth...

So you didnt notice the 3000-5000 posts over the last month letting you know bitcoin is dead? Or perhaps the charts that place it on a trajectory in to the earth? You should probably stop investing. Hire someone to do it for you.

probably still would have lost more if i went into any other altcoin besides ETH

I just kek'd at this artcle from MtGox days
>I pity the fool who didn’t listen.
Ever since May 2013, I’ve been warning against investing in the wannabe currency, Bitcoin. I called it nothing more than an “insidious currency scam.”

>Bottom line: Bitcoin’s days are numbered. Literally. Williams predicts that Bitcoin “will trade for under $10” by June 30, 2014. A bold prediction, no doubt. But the point is clear – Bitcoin doesn’t stand a chance at ever gaining widespread adoption. Or as Dennis Gartman says bluntly, Bitcoin is “nothing more than a scam of the first order.”
My advice? The same as Gartman’s: “Utter and complete avoidance of all things Bitcoin related.”

wallstreetdaily.com/2014/02/27/bitcoin-2/

>“Bitcoin is dying and ‘will be remembered like pogs'” – International Business Times | $217.87

February 15, 2015
ibtimes.co.uk/bitcoin-dying-will-be-remembered-like-pogs-1487228

>go into top100 memecoins
>WHAT THE FUCK SHITCOINS JUST TANK 100% DINOCOIN IRON HANDS 1MIL/BTC HERE I COME

How about you actually do research and get into good stuff? Good coins are actually up this week, or have taken a tiny (~5%) dip at worst.

Probably but you would be sure of a recovery where is bitcoin wont recover much.

But that article pointed out the bearmarket though. We are entering a new one right now and we'll see similar articles in 2018.

why does it dip on weekends?

>But that article pointed out the bearmarket though
articles like that have come up every few weeks for years

go back a year for top keks
99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

Wow just in time for the Wall Street bonus payouts! What great timing!

I FUCKING HATE JEWS AAAAAAAAAAAH