When will you fucking idiots learn

Wall st bonuses and 200 billion is about to enter the market Monday.

Then tax refunds

look at the pic related from last year, it's literally the same dip at the same time.

why do you think cnbc released month old Korea fud days before wall st bonuses are paid?

So they can buy cheap

retards won't understand.

why do you tell them?

So, buy BTC today?

ETH $2000 EOM

CNBC JUST ANNOUNCED THAT THERE'S A NORTH KOREAN MISSILE HEADING FOR BINANCE HEADQUARTERS EVERYBODY SELL NOW

should have bought BTC yesterday

Hehe, retard

we're about to witness the greatest bull run in the history of mankind

and these idiots are talking about cashing out at the bottom the day before wall st bonuses are paid

Oh thank god my hands needed to know this

Fuck me HODLING is hard no matter how many times you have done it before goddam

I think we are still on the first part of the dip, it stops and goes farther down.

Last year maybe. I'd say you're better off with ETH this year.

>poorfags think rich people just spend their money whenever they get it like poorfags

Because retards can crash the market with their weak hands.

They don't realise this is all normal. They will be panic selling, triggering more panic selling.

If the market is down 50% tomorrow, why would wallstreet put money in crypto if it looks like it just died?

The best strategy for yourself and for the market as a whole is to hold until at least the end of the week.

futures also finish up for the month on the 18th. will be interesting to see what happens and how much influence future plays have in the market. a lot of money made from betting against btc, so possibly a lot more flowing back in towards the end of this month.. who knows.

what are the sources that wall st. hasn't already bought in already?

... sources or gtfo

convo with buddy on wall st

>why would wallstreet put money in crypto if it looks like it just died?

Because they're smart enough to buy the dip.

>this car is on sale
>lmao why would I buy this now

no, your shitcoins are dead.

wrong way of saying it tbqh

its like buying a degrading car thats shedding paint and spilling oil in hopes of it magically turning into a lambo over time

more like buying an alleged shitbox from someone who doesnt know shit and you just need to fix it up a bit to have a beautiful lambo again

employees are not told what their bonus will be until after Q4 results are reported, otherwise they would be alerted to whether or not earnings were good in advance of the market. you guys are retarded.

Yeah I don't usually like to leave the king, but I feel like ETH is gona burst 4k at some point this year

but, but......... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You getting justed. Dont know why tou guys do it. Got in on start of Bcd pump. Got a shir load of btg a few days back also got loads of bch for the candy fork. Free money. Im up 300% before i tethered. You guys are hopeless at this if you think its a polished turd..

Bro thats nothing. Middle east ie Saudi money is about to start coming into the market. Hold on to your g-string this is going to go insane

Sounds lovely.
Can you tell more?

>If the market is down 50% tomorrow, why would wallstreet put money in crypto if it looks like it just died?
Because they wouldn't be morons and would know to be greedy when others are fearful.

Google.

You faggots cashing out KYS you'll never be rich.

My advice, move to india, have a curry and take a shit on the street.

Just hodl, or buy low. it's always the same fud. Korea, china and now USA.

Also futures contracts expire the 17th. Maybe not the biggest factor, but still very important

>mfw no shitcoin logo will ever look as cool as the USD

Cant wait for ripple to go up because normies

Bought in at 20cents and holding

Actually yes, those weeks we got played by wallstreet.

wall st are about to get bonuses
saudis and emiratis are going to start moving into the scene
this shit is whales prepping the next bull to fill our assholes with so much high-pressure cum we launch off his dick and punch through the fucking moon

a heads up...
all the consulting firms are talking about bitcoin. everyone is getting involved soon.

really think XRP gonna get up again?
I guess if MSM pushes it but I think most of people actually taking crypto seriously fucking hate XRP

>why would wallstreet put money in crypto if it looks like it just died?

Because they're not normie FOMOlet retards and know that's the exact time you should be buying.

I feel like Wall St people are a bit more literate on investing than the holiday season normie bull rush. They will probably also diversify to alts I think

No, that was a great analogy. 1 bitcoin is still 1 bitcoin whether it's 13ยข or 13k

Never underestimate the power of the normies.

I promise you within the next fee months it will be at least $5. Xrp is pretty huge on reddit

You guys think the first coin Wall Street wolves will jump on will be BTC and alts will get rekt? MSM have been talking shit on BTC and promoting other coins.

no, I can't decide if it'll be eth, neo, btc, etc.

I was only speaking in regards to overall market in the OP

also why buy in when its apparently so easy to create and shill your own shitcoin (not yet apparent scamcoin) out of the blue

anyone with a shit ton of money will know that and rather create a shitcake to feed the normies ...

AKA the actual point of crypto right now > ponzi galore

WALL ST. buying in? You nigga's are retarded ... they are the gnomes shilling you the shitcoins their "masters" created.

I hope so
these bags are getting heavy

JUST HODL FOR NOW YOU IDIOTS AND BUY COINS IN DISCOUNT THIS WEEK

EASY MONEY

They'll probably do BTC/ETH as hedge and launch PnDs from there. I suspect that it'll be majority ETH because its transaction speeds are fast enough to let them quickly move shit around, but it's still solid enough to act as a base. There's one or two other coins that they might wind up being interested in for serious hodl. One of them you probably know well, the other one never seems to get discussed here and I like it like that right now.

Not to mention Korea virtual bank accounts reopen on the 20th. Thats a fuck ton of money flowing in in a few weeks.

But wont Wallstreet bigshots know better than to invest right after epic ATH in a coin that doesnt even work right now?

INB4 REQ and GVT.

holy shit this guy knows the bitcoin ceo, how does he know all the insider info?!

He has insider info. Traders hate him.

Lol, I love reading posts by you guys here, posting your little theories. I haven't actually worked on wall st since 2009, but I keep in contact with plenty of guys who do. I'm only going to post this once. None of them give shit about btc. The consesus strategy for he young guns seems to be a 20-30% hedge in ethereum, but most will enter with %50. The rest will be in alts. That's all they really care about and talk about. I'm not going to shill cause I'm accumulating this dip... but think about anything that has a working alpha at the very least, or a main net launch within Q1 and Q2, and under 1 bil = on their radar. Most are the usual biz memes to be honest. Enjoy the 15th :)

How low will it go?

My guess would be REQ and the the less discussed RLC.

thanks just added 100k to bancor

Thanks user, as I said REQ, GVT. Those already rich fuckers will get so many gains. Fucking jealous. If larp, nice larp. Making me feel comfy.

>people actually guessing REQ
Why are people so dumb.

It would be something in the top ten like NEM

Yeah, we all know Chainlink

This confirms OP

So go all in on ETH and decent alts that aren't shitcoins, thanks Veeky Forums