1.6% taxes only

>1.6% taxes only
god damn it feel good being Dutch
enjoy your 30%-60% taxes rest of the world
special thanks to Germany at 67% lmao

Is het 1.6? ik dacht 1.2? Net 150k gecasht. Dus misschien moet ik het maar even uitzoeken.

TFW no taxes here
Government give 0 fuck about crypto

Yeah, feels good being Dutch.

The Belgians however, literally have to pay 0% over crypto. Fucking ZERO.

To be expected of the state that houses the EU parliament, all those rich fucks residing there with their massive savings.

Savings in crypto? What if they cash out?

That's not true, we have to pay 33% because it's now counted as secondary income. Minfed released a statement about this recently.

*minfin

Came here a year ago, I love blonde girls and no taxes. God bless this country !

Went to the zwaluwhoeve spa this week with a qt dutch girls to relax while making gains.

Your obviously a faggot trying to show of on an anonymous mssgbrd

You only pay 33% if you trade, if you hold for over a year without trading then it's ZERO

Not showing of friend, just expressing my love for this country. I will never learn dutch tho

Same, paradise for us Muslims

>special thanks to Germany at 67% lmao
nice meme, we pay 0 % after 1 year

I'm not a muslim, I'm fucking glad I left my 66% tax rate rapefugee paradise.

Netherlands feels very white compared to my homeland.

HAHAHAHA fucking hell man, we have to pay taxes on crypto if you make big bank, but no one knows how much

also rich fucks might reside here for the parliament/lobbylife, but they are not Belgian citizens so we don't tax their saving brainlet.

dream on idiot

>tfw you have to pay 30% of your winnings as taxes but you are aren't going to declare any of your transactions and hope they don't notice
Who here /livingOnTheEdge/?

Until Europe exterminates all of you (:

Wait wat? You have to pay taxes but no one knows how much?

kek brainlet

germanfag?
go to NL all the time, its full with nigs and arabs unfortunately
if it was still white Id move there in a heartbeat. kaaskopland is comfy af desu sempai

Yea pretty much, every accountant has a different idea about how it should be taxed. Also if you cash out less than +-5k a month you don't have to pay taxes. (according to the accountants I talked to)

I think in most European countries, including the Netherlands, there is a big difference between major cities and rural areas when it comes to foreigners.

But in the Netherlands 90% of the country is rural. Most people live in villages or smaller cities. While those are pretty white.

While in the UK and France most people live in the largest cities. Which are infested.

It's 19% here in Spain for the first 6000€ of profits. It goes from 19% up until 21%.

But I haven't decided if I will declare them.

>rokende hoer

I have worked at a big4 company as an auditer, I have had experience with people working for the government checking these kind of things (tax related). The only way I see they will ever check is if they get their hands on the databases of the exchanges. Then they can easily check How much u earned. Just buy privacy coins When this day gets closer and put them on a hardware wallet.

You dont have to pay taxes this year if you got in crypto after jan 2017, feelsgood.jpg

I wonder. How the fuck is the government ever going to find out you traded cryptocurrency? They're grossly incompetent

no we dont even pay capital tax, its income tax, so we are fucked.

t. already cashed out and hoped for the 1 year meme

yeah how do I declare that? Can I Just say I have nothing and do it in 2019?

also living in netherlands

what is procedure for taxation here regarding crypto

t. dirty pollack working wageslave job but want to get into crypto

13.8% here, pretty reasonable. Not high enough for laundering anyways.

>Record showing 20k going out of your market to an exchange then getting 2k back
>HURRRRR HOW WOULD DEY NO?
Allah you're retarded

Ik denk dat je gewoon je bank account transacties laat zien en dan hatsjeflats. geen 1 january 2017.

kech kech kech KECH KECH KECH

Depends. Officially Belgium has 0% tax. No buts or ifs. However there is such a thing as being irresponsible with private capital and speculation at this point you are looking at 33% tax as diverse income.

The thing is though, every time the government says it's 33% it has to go to court and they have to prove it is so. The article you read was about a student that used a not that sold and bought shitcoins on a constant basis. After he cashed out the government was being a bitch about it.

Netherlands is great. Tax heaven for such shit and mega companies.

Quite a criminal country tbfh.

But who cares.

stfu faggot nl is a safe heaven in cucked yurope.

You overestimate the Belgian government. Seeing that a lot of traders are students, I'm wondering how they will ever get to them

Ik ga uitstappen jongens. Gegarandeerde beer markt.

Just bought your 100k

boef had gelijk

At last I dont have a growing army of Muhammads within diving distance of my home. lmao

Titje

>being dutch.
>complains about beer market.
how?

Deze draad gaat zo snel, niemand zal het merken als ik opbiecht dat ik homo ben.

I'd be depressed if I had to pay more than 10% in taxes, that's actually insane. Cut your ENTIRE portfolio by 33%? Stupid
Niet alles uitcashen pik, er is niks gegarandeerd nog. Hou alles tenminste in de gaten voor een goede entry, alles beweegt snel in crypto market is zo weer stier

> posting Amstel as a example of good beer
the thread is derailed now by the way beer discussion soon

Hertog Jan

>Hertog Jan
This user knows.

>>being dutch.
>>complains about beer market.
>how?

Because he doesn't live in Belgium. Say one thing about our meme country and it's corruption, taxes and muslims but at least the beer is fantastic

Crap bier, Jupiler of Stella en anders GTFO

Dutch beer is overrated, I like Belgian and German.

wasn't referring to amstel as a good beer, was referring to it because it's dutchies common beer.
i'm all in with this guy, just bought 100k Trappist beer.

normaal zou ik niks zeggen, maar je bent KAAAAAAAAAAAAANKER dom als je er nu uit gaat, de bullrun gaat zojuist beginnen, geef het een weekje.

dat is het ding met crypto, uitstappen is altijd dom zolang de mcap blijft groeien; naja tot de bubbel echt barst dan, maar met die meltdown ga je er toch niet op tijd bij zijn.

Sorry jongens, niets kan op tegen een ijskoude beugel.

To be honest lijkt het bijna wel of de bubble een propaganda manoeuvre is van de overheid etc, sinds dit de eerste systeem is zo wild spread known is & geen handje nodig heeft van de overheid. Dit kan de eind van hun zijn.

>cashing out in a bear market
no you get the fuck in then you absolute mongoloid noobcoiner

Dutch beer is absolute piss

At least my capital city isn't a degenerate drug haven.

We don't pay income tax on crypto trading.
SHOW ME PROOF OF THIS BS CLAIM

Is this the first time you retards are investing?

amsterdam is a tourist attraction. there no hookers or retarded drug shops outside of rotterdam. although you will find some small coffee shops in every city

Als Surinamer hier
>0% in crypto
>flip into goldbars
>flip into meth

Randstad=degenerate

>wil nog even €200 bitcoin kopen gedurende deze bear market bij bitonic voor €11.550
>zet het alvast klaar
>ga even koffie zetten en mijn random reader halen
>ik kom terug en de prijs is nu €11.694

Principieel kan ik nu gewoon niet meer kopen jongens, de gierige hollander die net een koopje op een andere markt heeft gezien komt in me naar boven.

German tax is around 46% you idiot. Where did you get that number.

Bitonic schommelt redelijk wat als je vergelijkt met bijv. CMC. Wacht gewoon tot het met een paar tientjes daalt en koop dan.

Wat je ook kan proberen, geen idee of dit werkt, maar alvast naar iDeal pagina gaan obv 11.694 prijs en dan paar minuten afwachten of prijs stijgt. Zo ja, kopen en anders cancel. Geen idee na hoelang je een timeout krijgt.

voor 200 aan bitcoin kopen, kanker toch op man, blijf gewoon lekker vakkenvullen bij de action voor de rest van je leven.

Minstens 20k investering vieze kankerlijer.

That's 1.6%higher than us.

10 minuten heb je

Rustig man idioot, ik heb 24k usd uitstaan in altcoins.

Ik ben slechts een student en werk alleen in het weekend dus af en toe gooi ik er wat extra geld in wat ik kan missen, momenteel zit bijna alles in de dip dus ik dacht ik gooi er nog even 200eu in.

woah 21% is very nice dude.

Sorry, ik liet me even gaan door de rode zee in mijn delta.

Prima idee om in een dip te kopen, ga zo door.

je bent een kanker geep als je jou folio in usd waarde zet.

nice

>gets asked for a lighter by a girl on the street
>first interaction with the other sex in 8 years
>quickly stutters some barely understandable shit
>plays about with his phone, finally finds the snapshot button
>girl walks over to Chad, who has a lighter for her. They both start laughing while looking in your direction
>you go home as fast as you can
>proudly showing your mom the picture, proof that you were with a girl
>mom calls you a faggot and slaps you.
>back in your little room you sit down on your greasy pc to find people to brag out
>Veeky Forums is always good for a larp

And here we are

All dutch are gay.

But where does this 67% come from?

You will be following in the kraut's foosteps shortly. Who do you think is going to pay for Jamal and his 20 kids?
Refugees welcome.
Enjoy giving away your kids' inheretence to some nig

Ukraine?

Germany, can you please bomb Rotterdam again?
It's a foreigner shithole and the architecture is horrid.

I guess /pol/ was wrong after all,diversity IS beautiful

Brb moving to dutchland to cash out.

Don't care about crypto taxes, but NL in general seems like a really nice country. Sensible government, beautiful sceneries and healthy economy, right? But what's the catch?

I'm slightly concerned about this though. NL is in a bad spot geographically considering the refugee takeover. Will it be getting worse?

I'm more concerned about global warming.
NL will probably get submerged in a few decades so buying property is a bad idea.

Only poorfags are bothered by foreigners / refugees. If you have any money at all, you will not even notice them. If you live on government handouts, refugees might be your neighbors, that's it.

This as well.

you forget something.
girls are fucking hot.
hottest blondes in Europe.

Sorry, we're full.

>girls are fucking hot.
Hahahaha!

Koop Kcs op kucoin
E57BhF

I don't know. I'm not the most racist person but I don't think allowing floods of immigrants who are gonna contribute nothing to the society is a good idea for a country's future no matter how rich you are.

I'm from Finland so we have it better currently and don't have to worry about global warming as much. But I still don't like seeing all those immigrants standing around spitting near malls and moving in gangs in the suburbs. It's not natural development.

Don't really care, I'm not a normie.

25% in Germany Dude

Ruling says no

The FOD Financiën fiscal ruling reaffirms that non-speculative capital gains remain untaxed. But it additionally specifies that only investments made with the mindset of a brave huisvader are eligible for 0% taxes.

Do you see ne braven huisvader investing in bitmunten? no

so if im a dutch citizen that lives in america, can i just open up a dutch bank account and cash out there?

You need to wake up son. You really believe taking people from shithole countries won't make your country a shithole?

don't think so, don't you need a dutch adress? i think if you have a dutch passport you can.

so the poor people in your country don't matter user? wow liberals are SO compassionate!