Just hodl it will atleast 3x EOM fucking faggot

>just hodl it will atleast 3x EOM fucking faggot

yeah RIGHT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fuck my life

I'm not even in Walton, but you bought ATH you fucking retard. No one to blame but yourself.

foock you

This shit is safe af

2000 BTC worth of walton changed hands at 19k sats in a bunch of huge trades on binance earlier. this is as safe as it gets

Unbelievably undervalued project. Just hold for easy 10x

26$ isn't exactly "undervalued".

>what is marketcap.

Imagine being this retarded

Remember when it was $41?

That was fun.

nice b8 m8 i r8 88/8

>muh marketcap
It's a half billion dollar MC you fucking retard. Explain to me how that's "undervalued".

> Announce partnership with China Mobile
> wow this is HUGE, biggest partnership ever in crypto!
> Actually, it's just a partnership with some small IoT alliance headed by China Mobile, where a bunch of people get together every now and then and talk about IoT

i literally got scammed

>buys some crypto at ATH
>cries the next day that it's gone down
No fucking shit, you've done a retarded decision. Now either hold like a man or sell at a loss like a pussy moon-chaser.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

because it is worth $6,000,000,000, goy

Because shit like cardano and tron, which literally are just ideas on paper have marketcaps of 20 BILLION and 6 billion? Don’t be a fool.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA OH NO NO NONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PFFFFFFFFFHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

To be fair user. They worded it in a really fucked up way so that at first glance you'd think it was a partnership.

I'm holding Walton but that was a dirty tactic and I was pretty disappointed. Thought we were better than ven hype drivers...

HAHA it went from 25 to 27 usd in 24 hrs on the
'news'

WALTONKEKS BTFO

I have told Veeky Forums the whole day about the fake partnership and mostly WTC cucks laughed at me.

The absolute denial phase

WTC still low marketcap

faggots will say it's $25-50 and that's "too expensive"

Of course it corrected after a 3x gain in less than 24 hours

Look at 1day candles you impatient 5min candle fuck

Hold for 1 week, sell at 250000-300000 sat, then pickup VEN, NEO, ICX

your welcome

walton is the comfiest coin you could ever hold. dont fret.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3x gain LOOOOOOOOL

25 USD > 40 USD > 27 USD

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Who in their right mind would hold WALTON over VEN? just doesnt make sense to me some coins will die out walton will die out, its not too late to switch

110000 to 320000 ~3x

20 hrs, fucking retard

haha yeah cause sure thing you sold at 320k eh fucking nerd, waltonians are just a bunch of nerds in their mom's basement while the venchad fucks all the cheerleaders of his football team

I appreciate a fellow Ven holder but please stop, you're really embarrassing...
I don't want the future holders of Ven to all be normie teenagers like you.