Would you buy a 488 or a Testarossa, what's the better investement?

Would you buy a 488 or a Testarossa, what's the better investement?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/fast-money-the-1972-classic-car-that-has-increased-in-value-by-more-than-500-per-cent/news-story/d2f3263939a8ffae609f7566fda72560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

public transport is the best investment you assface pajeet

>supercar
>investment

pls no poorfags
only egomaniacal people

This

Buying a car not an investment you retard.

a luxury car is the opposite of an investment fucking retard, you buy a luxury car to show your money not to make more. kys

Testarossa baby all the way! Make sure you honk that horn as loud as you can in the face of everyone!

Thanks.

488 is lovely

Fuck off streetshitter

Something which looks decent, do his job and I wouldn't care crashing it since I could buy 15 for the price of shitty Ferrari

The Testarossa was 40k a few years ago and is worth 3 times that amount now. You could have bought one, drove it for a while, sell it and buy a 360 RS and still have 40k in profit.

Why not both? Also fucking Christ what’s with all the salty pajeets in here?

>implying a car keeps its value when you use it
Have you ever owned one?

Super cars are a dumb purchase unless you plan on reselling them at auctions like Barrett Jackson or Mecum.
Also super cars are hard to maintain and usually not all that interesting to drive.
But if you’re dead set on it, Tessarossa all the way. Hell, of you can afford it, the actual Miami Vice ‘Rossa goes to auction through Mecum occasionally.

both are shit investments brainlet, a car is to vroom vroom not to make money

news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/fast-money-the-1972-classic-car-that-has-increased-in-value-by-more-than-500-per-cent/news-story/d2f3263939a8ffae609f7566fda72560

Dude you have no idea. You could have even doubled your money on dumb pleb jap cars like an FD RX7 or an NSX after driving them for a couple of years.

Yeah, I can see the 488 dropping in price in the next 2 years, the TRs and 512s are shooting up like crazy.

>Choosing a Ferrari over a 911 Turbo 993

Land

The time to buy Ferraris to flip was 2014. I flipped a couple 355's, they were going as low as 35k.
Have to wait for next recession friend.