WHY CAN'T YOU MOON AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK DO SOMETHING YOU PIECE OF SHIT LOOK AT THE VIBE WHY CAN'T YOU...

WHY CAN'T YOU MOON AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK DO SOMETHING YOU PIECE OF SHIT LOOK AT THE VIBE WHY CAN'T YOU DO THE SAME

Suppression.

This is the big industry coin. Huge interest is happening behind closed doors. Part of the sales pitch is "you can still get in while its cheap". Obviously we all know about the price suppression, and a lot of big investors and governments are accumulating against each other imo. This shit is going to go on for a while now, with slow upward trend. All of the weak non enterprise holders are going to be shaken out till the ven is almost all in the hands of industry. then it soars

ITSSSS HAPPPPENNNINNGGGGGGGG

> WHY CAN'T YOU MOON AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK DO SOMETHING YOU PIECE OF SHIT LOOK AT THE VIBE WHY CAN'T YOU DO THE SAME

VeChain market cap stats (starting from Dec 4th):

GPD (growth per day) - GPW (growth per week)

Week 1 - GPD = 8% - GPW = 51%
Week 2 - GPD = 9% - GPW = 169%
Week 3 - GPD = 7% - GPW = 146%
Week 4 - GPD = 7% - GPW = 152%
Week 5 - GPD = 13% - GPW = 229%
Week 6 - GPD = 7% - GPW = 143%

big multi billion dollar industry is playing chicken with all the average joes holding right now. They want your VEN. they are gonna try suppress it till they cant no longer (probably main net launch).

All the pajeets will sell to them.

This. Just keep your coins with iron hands. Even if you miss some of the shitcoin pumps - VeChain will outplay every single one of them. Top 3 mid 2018, calling it.

>tfw only 4k VEN

Kinda depressed desu

VeChain will reach 500-1000 USD EOY. Hello Mr. Millionaire.

I'm worried Binance is going to steal my Ven if it actually moons.

Then get it off this exchange.

I'm trying. It will just take me 9 days to do it if it stays at this price. I'm praying the whales keep it held down.

Invest in chinese cryptos you fucking morons. China will soon be the top dog in both geopolitical power and next gen technology while the US economy fucking implodes on itself due to non stop printing of money and debt. You biztards are basically investing at the ground floor in one of china's main blockchain platforms. Think long term and you will be filthy rich

why will it take you 9 days?

Because I have a 2 BTC limit and the number of BTC I have goes up with the price.

i doubt this... everything china has they copied from whitey
including blockchain

>Satoshi Nakamoto
>Whitey

Stay away from this nice investment you moon boy pajeet scum

lmao what?

Not around the clock. But when it is important.

That's why they based out of Singapore to show th world china was opening up more thx xi xi gabor ping

BUT LOOK AT THE 1 MINUTE CANDLES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'd rather it climbed slowly so I can accumulate more. Right now sitting at 700 VEN, wish I can get more

Is this some sort of a meme or something? That picture is obviously old as fuck

it was taken 3 hours ago

it's still the same now, go look for yourself

what app is that?

What are you trying to prove?