Woah, anyone watching ELIX? Seems like it's on a small run these last 5 minutes!

Woah, anyone watching ELIX? Seems like it's on a small run these last 5 minutes!

Fucking finally a decent coin gets some recognition

yeah I'm finally in the green again for this bipolar piece of shit

It's taking of like crazy wtf

Faggot

WARNING - PUMP DUMP IN ACTION! If you have ELIX SELL NOW BEFORE THEY DO!!

Is it because of the news? I've been hodling for a while

Have fun missing out on this Pajeet. I am still buying.

PUMP AND HODL dipshit

Leads are white males.

Can't fail. One can even lend his forehead out as advertising space.

you fucking pajeet god damn it.
hahahah
get in now or stay poor fags

WARNING - they know PUMP is leaked! SELL!

b-b--bbut.. there aren't any sell walls this time?

Are you literally a moron? Buy in, it's not a pump and dump it's just a pump. Only people dumping are the people you're telling to, stupid cunt

Look at the rest of the chart and it's clear that you should absolutely be buying in right now. This pump hasn't even taken it to ATH.

It's not a shitcoin. I don't mind if they pump something which has huge potential. At least you morons who only buy paccoin and ufr will finally notice a quality alt.

Hahahahah what are you even saying.

kekd when i saw the pic

THis coin is always the target of pump and dumps by whales, its very easily manipulated. However it is a good coin, P2P lending cryptos and crowdfunding will make it beat SALT and LEND

KUCOIN UNDER ATTACK! GET OUT BEFORE TOO LATE!

Looks fine to me on the 8 hour chart, beginning of a trend reversal.

Oh look. A Pajeet in the GMT timezone on his phone. That will be hard to narrow down.

baby needs a new pair of shoes and i don't see any sell walls... wtf is happening!!!!

notice the leaker never includes all the screams to HOLD, looks like a good coin why not let it pump

Have fun holding your bags whoever bought.

It's going up. I'm sure they are.