>Just sent 0.6 Bitcoin to a Bcash wallet

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Holy shit your retarded

Shouldn't the address belong to you?

>bcash

It's Bitcoin Cash you fucking autist.

hahaha bcash devs ruined your wealth with their deceptive actions
look at their cucked 8mb blocks with only 1k transactions what a bunch of fags

If you have the address, export your private key and import it to a bitcoin wallet. If you don't, kindly ask whoever owns the address to do so and send you your btc back.

Sorry your parents decided to give birth to you.

Give me your keys and I'll figure it out

if u sent to exchange wallet just ask them to help. they helped me with a 0.3 eth to a kucoin address

>bcash

Stupid pajeet, it's Bitcoin Cash

I recently sent 0.007 BTC to a bcash wallet, you're not the only retarded user here. :(

>kindly ask whoever owns the address to do so and send you your btc back

transactions have a size depending on the amount of inputs and outputs, works exactly the same way in BTC

quit fucking trying to control what people say faggot
you niggers insist on calling bitcoin "bitcoin core" and "bitcoin legacy"
shut the fuck up it's bcash

what does $6000 can buy you ?
>thats 6 month of rent in LA
>thats a mid-tier used car
>thats a 600 hooker fuked
>thats literally potential of millions of dollars if invested in proper ICO/shitcoin on the dip that will x1000
>thats a decent sportbike
>thats a good ass all included vacation with food/alcohol/bitches somewhere near coast in nice vacation country
someone please continue let user feel good about himself

except bitcoin is more efficient with segwit and doesn't have to process stupid spam transactions with massive amounts of data and low/no fee
maybe bcash should fork to bigger blocks LOL

In case you are not just trolling. The wallet is the same. Look at the addresses. BTC and BCC have the same adress.

thats what he said

Bro....

It's not more efficient at all, you could create the same transactions there. And Segwit usage is almost nonexistent.

This has to happen all the time. BCash is the greatest scam in crypto history.

>Being this retarded
Why do normies talk out of their ass about shit they don't know, as if they are professionals. You disgust me.

It's called Bitcoin Cash because that's what it fucking is you dumbass.

Stop with the stupid SJW snowflake bullshit and stop getting offended when someone says Bitcoin Legacy or Bitcoin Core. It's like not being able to call a tranny a tranny despite it being a tranny. Bitcoin Core/Legacy IS Bitcoin Core/Legacy because that's what it fucking is.

Bitcoin Cash is called Bitcoin Cash because that's what it fucking is, retard.

This is exactly why bcash was invented. Thank you for raising the value of btc.

Did you say bcrash

Again with this Bcash shit.

IT'S BITCOIN CASH YOU FUCKING MORON.

It's true, if he has the private key of his BTC address, he has the private key of his BCH address.

this happened to me with doge on bter and they kindly obliged

Fuck off shlomo

segwit usage is more efficient. you can do the same transaction scheme but it would not go through because those types of transactions are stupider than cryptokitties to store on every node in the network

If destination bcash wallet was yours, and you know it's private key (You can get it if it's your adress), you can try to obtain same bitcoin adress with private key of bcash.

>literally have to scam people to get them to buy your shitcoin
Btrash is garbage

>Bcash

I guess Americans really are fucking retarded

>Stop with the stupid SJW snowflake bullshit and stop getting offended when someone says Bitcoin Legacy or Bitcoin Core

this is exactly what you are doing when people say bcash you stupid faggot
you can't dictate language while making shit up for other parties you dumb nigger

He sent the BTC to a different address idiot. He is at the mercy of the recipient address, opie can't do shit about it

I'm not american, I'm just using his terminology. Main idea - both wallets have the same private key, so he can "login" into bitcoin wallet if he knows privatekey of bcash wallet.

well according to you can ask nicely for them to return it

>It's like not being able to call a tranny a tranny despite it being a tranny.
It's like not being able to call an altcoin an altcoin despite it being an altcoin and NOT BITCOIN

bitcoin cash is horribly inefficient using the memory space on their blockchain
the miners are using ASICboost a patented exploit to mine the blocks faster
the developers used EDA to allow for blocks to distribute more coins and inflate the total in circulation with a fraction of the work further rewarding the miners
who the fuck actually uses this centralized scam bcash?

stay mad bcash faggot