If you are not all in on XLM, you are really fucking up

If you are not all in on XLM, you are really fucking up.

Benefits of Stellar:

- ICOs
- Smart-contracts; just not Turing-complete
- Faster than all other networks
- Moderately decentralized
- Transactions cost next to nothing
- IBM running the world-wide network nodes (dashboard.stellar.org/)
- IBM is Stellar's trojan horse shill to get them hooked up with financial institutions
- Can easily replace Bitcoin or Ethereum
- KIN has already defected from Ethereum
- MOBI chose Stellar over Ethereum
- Stellar consensus protocol: 1000s / tx / second
- Network being prepped for global-scale stress
- Importantly, Stellar forces the use of its coin, XLM, as the cost for using the network
- Inflation distributed weekly to those who own XLM

Real World Implementation:

- First launch of Stellar ATM in Singapore
- Pundi X signed as an anchor for Indonesia

Upcoming News Related to XLM:

- 18 January; Mobius ICO - Can only be bought with XLM
- 25 January; Road map
- 25-31 January; FairX beta news
- XLM is still not even on the juggernauts bitfinex or bithumb

Other XLM/Stellar Use: Lightyear.io (for profit arm of Stellar)

- lightyear.io - Worldwide remittance (soundcloud.com/automatadigital/stellar-lightyeario-co-founder-brit-yonge)
- lightyear.io small-scale partners so far: Tempo, coins.ph
- lightyear.io uses IBM to do outreach to large financial institutions due to business partners
- lightyear.io has 15 bank partnerships, several tier 1, and tier 2-3

Still not bought in, nigger?

When FairX news drops, it will break the crypto internet. You will see massive increases in XLM's price. By the time you FOMO, it will be too late.

You have been warned.

Not smart to go ALL IN on a single asset.

what the best way to buy Ethereum before a fork is???

It's forming a handle guys!

I think we're starting or movement towards wave 3. Guess this is the time to get in again if you sold. I'm going all in now just watching to see this little sub wave here and buy it's mini dip

Time to get comfy now

TFW only 300 SNEK bucks

>When FairX news drops, it will break the crypto internet. You will see massive increases in XLM's price. By the time you FOMO, it will be too late.
If this happens just before we go to wave 5, omg then we're going to see something really really crazy.

I can't take shots, but I see elliot waves within elliot waves here if you zoom out.

I'm pretty sure that by tomorrow we will see these smaller waves going upwards then boom in a couple of days now wave 3!

Then as we approuch the end of the month/start of february (need to redo TA), BOOOOOOM STRAIGHT TO THE FUCKING MOON

This coin is pretty easy to predict

>another shitty post about this lazy project

No it isn't

go count your DBC and FUN coins

HERE WE GO GOYEM

Now could be your last chance before the Fairx announcement. I've been loading up on XLM today swing trading my other alts, really really confident where this is headed in the near future.

>literal idiots who think its this easy

you're the reason why normies lose money, listening to idiots like u

Yup it's starting guys!

We'll see in a couple of hours now if this is the upwards trend, I think it is

I have XLM in my portfolio as well, I think it's a good medium-long term hold.

However, please don't use the MOBIUS ico as a positive thing, they have a really bad team of which nobody has heard a thing & they can't even reach their soft cap.

>5% gains that are lost the following day are considered "moon missions" to lumencucks

lol

they reached their prepre-ICO easily and and their pre-ICO sold out way in advance

t. tried to get in pre ICO but too late

nice fake news tho nigger

look at team
full of pajeets

damnit now that it's obviously turned again, I want to buy in, but it's not even fucking dipping lol. It's probably coming down some after this and I'll buy in the rest then lol

i just bought another 1000 of this shitcoin

still, they are stanford & harvard educated and the nigger doing the coding is PhD faculty (Computation/Math Engineering) at Stanford

Ill take this over Vitalik