Upfiring is never going under 10k sats again. If you aren't buying the dip you're missing out

Upfiring is never going under 10k sats again. If you aren't buying the dip you're missing out.

Communicative devs with recent update not priced in yet due to alt dip and fudding medium.com/@Upfiring/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6.

New mobile exchange coming in under 10 days. Normies who haven't been able/bothered to deal with ED or Craptopia will flood into UFR. Predicted 2-3x volume after opening.

Clear road map on schedule: alpha Q1, beta Q2 and full desktop release Q3 make UFR a clear 2018 hold

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looking forward to all upcoming updates

this shitcoin will drop even lower dont buy this p&d crap

I am extremely bullish on UFR right now, bought an extra 1.5k during this dip. Expecting some massive gains with the updates that are coming up.

UFR lost it's volume and value. nobody is buying that shilled shitcoin.

unknown devteam, empty github, failed roadmap / didn't deliver on date, token burning doesn'T happen because they suddenly need it for "investment" ...haha is that's not a scam your mothers name is mohammad

don't buy this shilled shit or you'll get dumped on by their discord group

Even alpha release will show all conspiracy theorists here how wrong they are. Can't wait to see it go up to 10$.

It annoyed me at first since I was impatient for it to go up but managed to get another 160 UFR while they've been holding the price down. Whales have been throwing up sell walls too but we're finally ready for stage 2. It's all up from here on guaranteed fudders will be BTFO by this time next month

I am positive about UFR, but let us see it out, nobody knows about the future price...

when does alpha come out for this?

Go back to your gay little discord

This constant shilling is doing far more harm then good. But im sure you know that already.

hahahah you dumbasses who bought that the top. thanks for the money.

show proof that you dropped another $1.5k into this shit.

Next few weeks gonna be huge

It’s biggest drawback is the taint the PnD shillers have put on it making people think it’s a shitcoin.
It’s a shame because in reality it’s very promising

UFR to the moon faggots

Buy the dip. this is your last chance to get in before the moon mission.

I hope you bought the dip faggots. UFR below dollar is a fucking bargain

The recovery begins

Don't miss out on the moon mission

New exchange also coming up

Go to UFR website, read the whitepaper, do some research and make a decision. Only thing bad I´ve heard about this project is that it´s being shilled aka marketed for free basically.

Hmmm it's almost like there is some kind of group that is shilling this coin together. I wonder why that would happen

wow can't wait to pay for torrenting

>First day of a AAA Game release/first day of highly anticipated tv show
>Try to torrent
>50 kbps
Meanwhile on the UFR network...
>First day of a AAA Game release/first day of highly anticipated tv show
>Torrent
>Pay X UFR for priority leeching
>Download quickly
>Option to seed if you want your money back
Don't see the issue here

This. Spot on analysis my friend.

That actually sells me on the idea

>Be a content creator
>Youtube fuckes me in the ass everyday
>I wish to ease the way people can pay me for my content if they want to
>Find out about UFR
>No registration or bitpay or paypal or pajeet-patron needed, only the torrent-application.
>only people also seeding my content get a part of my work

So basically you just have to break the law to get your money back?

>hurr durr i dont understand this coin :^)

If you think the Government is going to waste their time chasing after seeders instead of the initial uploaders, then I would like some evidence to back up this thought. There is no reason for the government to waste resources hitting people who seed content. It's a colossal waste of man power and money.

complete trash coin with 0 usage. Whats the point with sharing your file when someone else can just take it and seed it under his name

FUUUUD

read the devs update

retard

explain why it's bad faggot

Regardless of your chances of getting caught, UFR is trying to legitimize robbery isn't it? If you want it to reach scale won't they have to explain to some form a government entity how they run legally? Blockchain isn't exactly under the radar right now.

because all you dumb pajeet shills scared everyone away. nobody wants to invest in something that is shilled by retarded pajeets spamming the same shitty cringe memes and pastas

If you are not a shill you are being tricked, shills have been dumping their UFR bags of shit for DAYS on suckers.

>won't they have to explain to some form a government entity how they run legally?
That's why the dev team is anonymous.

What kind of idiot puts his face on a project that enables criminals.

More like never going above 10k sats

Recent update is big news, picked up another stack during this dip.

Once the new exchange listing goes live, UFR is going to moon.

2018 is going to be a good year

Haha, you're right. What could go wrong?

how can i hire you retards to advertise my business? cause you guys are relentless. seriously i could see how you retards would fall for this scamcoin and try to scam others into it

No product

I'll buy UFR if it gets on a decent exchange. Fuck ED and shittopia, those are crypto black holes. 3 days to make a withdrawal for Ether.

I'm never buying low marketcap coins shilled on biz again.

In the early BTC days, miners were laughed by biz for "running a botnet"
Scepticism and resistance are all part of new tech

end of march according to this hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6

Yeah that's great and all but an easy way to make money is this Pump discord group. They said first 1000 members get a high rank.

>What kind of idiot puts his face on a project that enables criminals.
yeah what kind of idiot would put his face on this project

Shitty reason. Look at LINK

It's like you completely missed the point of decentralization, why are you even investing in crypto if you're this clueless.

Fucking hang yourself, stop polluting this board with your p&d pajeet garbage, I can smell the shit from here.

Actually smart. I might claim I'm lead developer at upfiring even though I'm a retarded neet with huge resume holes

Buy this dip! I've already 10x on ufr, and I'm loading up on more constantly!

You understand that this project is privacy based, just like a lot of other coins right?

>6451274
the only serious drop this coin has had when cryptopia paused trading, beyond that it's gone up steadily

>FUD

You fucking pajeets would criticize the project relentlessly if the founder was anonymous and you know it.

>Oh it's vaporware boys, avoid at all costs, the founder is anonymous

and now he's an idiot for having a pair of testicles and putting himself out there? Not everyone is beta like you user.

UFR will moon soon and you cucks will be irrevocably BTFO. 3x in 1 week. cap this.

I mean... if you want to miss out on gains because "aww those poor billion dollar coorporations won't be able to jew us anymore!" then be my guest

Great example of UFR's utility. To those who say this coin is a pajeet scam, complain of devs not talking about updates, etc:

hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6

The alpha will be on time. This will shoot up as soon as it does.

buy UFR on the dip and go take a walk or spend some time doing something other than crypto. market is bleeding and UFR will bounce back harder than ever.

Another great buy in opportunity opening up for ufr. Ill be slowly accumulating my coins as time passes by preparing myself for next run. Will get some good gains in the next week. I dont understand why are people are fudding ufr. This is the buying opportunity and m5kst charts I've seen that are pump and dumps have no remote relation Ufr charts. It seems to me to be a very healthy correction as most alts are seeing the same correction in current market dip.

One of the UFR devs is known, do more research

that's what I'm doing, buying some more UFR now before it shoots back up and then forgetting about it for a little while.

Stop fudding faggot. There's no reason to think this is a scam coin as the developers aren't truly anonymous. The only reason we have to shill this coin is cause it has zero marketing. Don't you think it would be easier for us to buy a cheaper coin like Linda or some shit and dump it on you faggots if this coin was supposed to be a PnD? Use your fucking brain. The coin is quality, the discord group literally just acts like a marketing team. If your dumbass can't realize that then good luck making any money in cryptocurrency at all. The whole markets are down right now, but if you use TA you can tell that UFR is primed for a bull run in the next couple of weeks.

You won't *really* need to pay for torrenting usinf UFR. You'll be rewarded for seeding, thus you'll make what you've spent downloading the files back when seeding them.

It's a genius system that rewards seeding.

literally not true at all retard. by the time craptopia opened the floodgates the pump was already over, its been bleeding out ever since you lying piece of shit.

>SHILL

>he's still in

dumb cunt why are you laughing? i got in at like 33cents and sold the very top

enjoy your decreasing gains

Yes, that's possibile. But:
1) it's good for the network, since more seeders means that the network is more robust and, from a leecher's point of view, that there is more choice
2) prominent uploaders won't have to worry about this. Think about those groups that always upload the latest release. If you use those you'll want to support them by seeding their copy.

So, in essence, that's a non-problem.

You guys are never going to learn, this is your chance to finally make some money on a good project and you are throwing it away by shitting on these posts.

Im comfy as hell holding UFR right now with all the news and the still low market cap.

They are too busy looking at Justin Sun's twitter 24/7 trying to unload their bags of 25 cent TRON.

Some people just can't be saved user. See you in the future threads after we 3x this week.

>not buying at least $1k worth of UFR at this ATL

You guys really do hate money, I thought that was a meme but no.

Thanks for the money pajeets. I left the server on first day and bought loads of UFR. Luckily i sold when it was 17k sats. UFR has been shilled to death, move on to other coin fags.

Forgot to say... i am comfy downloading movies on TPB for free.

The new update is fantastic. UFR is really promising now, since the file-type limitation was one of the drawbacks. Now I can drop my hot new mixtape and make $$$ while my boys also make $$$ by spreading it around.