NVIDIA PARTNERSHIP WITH CAPPASITY WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! HUGE!

NVIDIA AI PARTNERSHIP WITH CAPPASITY!!!!! HUGE!! PROOF :
mobile.twitter.com/NvidiaAI/status/952601226503311361
THEY ARE AT NRF RETAIL SHOW 2018 AND NVIDIA CONFIRMED PARTNERSHIP. BUY BEFORE BINANCE!! STILL SILLY SMALL MARKETCAP, SHILLED ON BIZ, ONLY ON CRYPTOPIA!!
twitter.com/cappasity

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NvidiaAI/status/952601226503311361
cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=kingslime
nvidia.com/en-us/deep-learning-ai/
youtube.com/watch?v=87kBzrE8thw
blog.artoken.io/the-cappasity-platform-powered-by-artoken-will-be-launched-on-alibaba-cloud-in-china-already-in-5d7d891f815a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait is this true? a major gpu company with a crypto?

JUST FUCKIGN LOOK THE LINK OF NVIDIA ITS LEGIT AS FUCK!!!IM SO EXCITED FUCK ULTRA FOMO NOW

>FUCKIGN
this is probably my fav typo besides lmoa. i just sold all my doge at a loss and went in on this lmao

Holy shit. Why is nobody talking about this?

god bless Jensen

BECAUSE BIZ IS RETARDED AND DONT SEE OBVIOUS GEM, DONT EVEN LOOK AT MONEY, THIS IS CRYPTO INTO NORMIE WORLD HOLY SHIT IT IS DOING WHAT CHAINLINK WAS SSUPPOSED TO DO

It's fucking real...God dam..

what do I buy?

kill my self, only bought 1500 capps at 2500sats, put the rest into ODN.

nvidia stock

>cryptopia
No thanks, tired of making new accounts for faggot trade sites

If it isn't on Binance or Kucoin, i'm not fuckin with it

Doesn't seem even that important, you could always buy more VEN

Binance at end of January, almost confirmed at Telegram. When it hits binance it will be above 1$ im making cryptopia account now just only for this fucking NVIDIA COIN

Luckily I am holding some NVDA on margin so hopefully huge pop comes tomorrow morning. Nobody is gonna be able to react if you don’t already own stock.

Going to look into the shitcoin too might throw a few eth at it

this fuckin coin just partnered with nvidia. look at the pics of graphics cards being sold out everywhere because of miners

LETS SAY IT LOUD BIZ:
CRYPTOCOIN
PARTNERED
NVIDIA!!!

twitter.com/NvidiaAI/status/952601226503311361

cryptopia is only for astronauts. rot on this dying planet faggot

i wish they would repoen the doge market. that fucked me, mate

Ok I just looked into it - this coin is going to $2 TOMORROW buy now!!!! Seriously if you see this you are BLESSED look at that insider spike last week on no news...

>look at that insider spike last week on no news
i noticed that too :)

use my ref if you don't have a Cryptopia account yet, only way to register for now
cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=kingslime

So...buy the news or not?

Am I being scammed, or should I legitimately go all in here?

are u retarded so much rly? its some of biggest shit i've ever seen in crypto , NVIDIA FUCKING PARTNERSHIP READ IT AGAIN

only on craptopia?
nobody got some secret ED link?

Are You blind or is it just too beautiful for You guys that You can't believe it? xD

i went in for these reasons
>insider spike a few days ago
>nvidia announced this on their official twitter
>a fucking coin partnered with a major gpu developer, manufacturer

what's the market cap on this?

Not playing around guys, if u don’t buy this there is something wrong with u - NVIDIA PARTNERSHIP (the best performing hype stock of the past 2 YEARS) working with crypto!!! Tbh I’m expecting a 10% pop on their stock and 2$ per shit coin tomorrow

I'm working on going all n right now (making cryptopia account right now), but shitposting during the wait time to make sure this isn't too good to be true.

do you know market cap?

already in, price has been suppressed and accumulated for weeks

This is dead since 30 Dec and now it should skyrocket, while everyone is shitting its bed? Not touching it.

why isn't it exploding in price right now?

Its slowly rising. People are depositing to cryptopia (and cryptopia is slow)

This news is good but any pump that would have happened already did happen. WTC, VEN and XRP had some pretty significant news this week too and look what happened to them.

2h and no movement. Yeah...

Sorry to stop the parade but i think you are over joyous on this shitcoin

Nvidia partnership mainly appeals to us game fags, there are a lot of normies that probably don't care

Look at DBC, was over shilled to hell on biz
It is a NEO coin, it has a lot of backing and nice partnerships in the past

It is completely shitting out now, i'm just saying careful where you place all your chips

It may not be what you think it is

Warned

Because it's already priced in.

just dumped $800 in hold me

its because this isnt listed on exchanges and the name is stupid

Because the video demo is old and fake, look at the disabled comments. Why would a Nvidia AI related department shill a crypto for ads? Think user

This...

not gonna buy your bags, sorry. if the ven news didn't move shit, then this sure as fuck won't.

unfortunatelly i have only 0.1btc on topia.....im afraid it will be too late until i trensfer my funds from binance.....w-will it guys?

i agree 100% but 1) this coin wasn't shilled here before and 2) this is a new and legit partnership being announced between a crypto and a gpu developer.

also, pic related. it's real, boys, this is on nvidia's website

dont worry user, check out hteir telegram, people are allready working on shilling it hardcore

So what is the actual purpose of this coin?

>purpose

pfff... hahaha..

doesn't matter :^)

Just shill this like crazy, just like we did with dbc. Easy gains

This worries me as well.

I bought these back when they were on shitbtc.

They moved to Cryptopia and so did I. It's a piece of piss to make an account there. Like 10 mins tops.

what are they saying?

Look the twitter name not legit nvidia..

this is huge, im all in already!

While I agree, this is a LITERAL WHO coin that nobody knows about, it would be SO easy for this coin to x3-5 this week based off this news alone.

did any of you even look at the website? the whole coin is entirely pointless

see:

Touché, transfering funds to cryptopia as we speak.

>the whole coin is entirely pointless
yes but that's not the point you just wait for the news to get shilled on reddit then sell when it x2-5

HOW EASY ITS IS TO FOOL YOU ITS NOT REAL NVIDIA

It's legit Nvidia.

>why isn't it exploding in price right now?

Because why would it?
Yet another noname shitcoin, which being shilled by a pair of shills from yet another PnD discord channel.

Always the same story
>a pair of shills coordinate on a discord channel
>one of them starts a new thread and shills hard
>the other one is "an assistant"
>they capitalize on "muh news" to find retards and unload their bags

The fucking shitcoin sells @ $0.30 right now. The shills probably bought in below 0.10. Every cent they call jew up will give them thousands of $.
Don't fall for it.
If the coin was really worth it they wouldn't need to shill it on /biz.

It's on thier website dumbass. Go here and ctrl+f "cappacity".
nvidia.com/en-us/deep-learning-ai/

Yes it is you nigger

>mobile.twitter.com/NvidiaAI/status/952601226503311361
its a verified nvidia account you brainless fucking niggerkid
end yourself

its x40 since ico tho so im not gonna buy

Legit confirmed, did some research, probably the best hint here since over a week, im all in

u are total idiot , every good coin shilled here, so neo ethereum and bitcoin doesn't need shills ever? haha KYS pajeet

Would you say that ID: ejIHcH21 is the assistant?

>mobile.twitter.com/NvidiaAI/status/952601226503311361

holy fucking shit it si real. Not only is it real, NFR is a fucking RETAIL convention people. RETAIL

R E T A I L

so fucking glad I bought capp im holding legit for the entire Q1 now

so the Nvidia tweet is also part of the pajeet pnd?

it was released 3 hours ago get teh fuck in, and the NFR 2018 convention starts today until Jan 16.

>Pajeet
>Become PR for one of many Nvidia accounts
>Find coin that says many big gaming or gpu companies are partners without the right to do so
>Buy coins
>Mention coin on the social network (in case of problems, the coin lied about the stuff)
>...
>Profit

yeah pnd groups control everything , literally crypto illuminati xDDD
congrats !

its funny, i bought capp 2 weeks ago but almost didnt beacuse of cryptopia. Thank god i didnt stop myself from making that simple account application. It reminds me when I didnt want to set up bitcoin mining because it sounded too hard at the beginning

thanks for the headlines dude, im real comfy now

wanted to post it on r/cryptocurrency but someone already posted...
quick fags go upvoat the post

no problem, shilling some gems from time to time but ppl seem not interested. I think every CAPP hodler is super happy now xD

This guy looks like a fucking CLOWN what the FUCK?

youtube.com/watch?v=87kBzrE8thw

>just bought 100k

sory...heres the link
CryptoCurrency/comments/7qdg3y/nvidia_just_tweeted_about_capp_cappasity_partner/

coins run by autists go big (eg ETH)
coins run by sjws go big (eg XLM)
take note

i don't care how this guy looks, Im hetero. Im interested in tech, crypto coin and Nvidia with that :)

Jesus people are fudding legit partnerships now? Salty iota faggots?

Enjoy getting dumped on.

they say on cappasity website something about launching on alibaba...

yeah it's incredible. I dont know whta ppl expect nowadays to be impressive. If nvidia with crypto is shit for them maybe buy more chainlink then.

And who gives a fuck what the token does exactly this'll 5x at binance to finish my 20x and I'll sell.

I didn't get to 800k by making bad trades and based on this news I think this one is going to pay off. Here are my bags I just purchased 2 minutes ago.

Alibaba cloud is confirmed from long time, they go live at end of January. You didnt see biz posts about that? even photo proof

blog.artoken.io/the-cappasity-platform-powered-by-artoken-will-be-launched-on-alibaba-cloud-in-china-already-in-5d7d891f815a

I just FOMO bought

how fucked?

Really glad I got me some NVDA stocks :)

Alibaba Cloud is just a service like azure or AWS

>NvidiaAI
>724 followers
>seven hundred and twenty four followers
Hmmm....

Pajeet?

Good trade I think. I just put a bitcoin in. This is probably one of the ONLY good tips Veeky Forums has ever brought.

lmfao makes the FOMO better honestly, CAPP has a legit company as a foundation.

They're making blockchain and their instore service together and these partnerships just keep getting better

Good luck user. Ads on blockchain never work, VR is still dormant, and the whole thing shilled by Nvidia AI is not AI related. By the current state of crypto you are waking up tomorrow with 5x

How much is the circulating supply?

>so neo ethereum and bitcoin doesn't need shills
>i-it's another so ethereum, i swear guise! g-get in until it's too late!

PnD shilling 101.
You shills should really refine your methods. Your shill threads look like 100% copypasta. Literally every single shill thread calls their shitcoin "new ETH/BTC!" No imagination. Not even a slightest spark of creativity. Just ctrl+c/ctrl+v.
Takes no effort to spot these threads.

Usually (but not always) the assistant is the guy who has 3 or 4 post in the thread and he usually is second by the amount of posts.