This is Literally Your Last Chance to Buy Cheap BAT

last warning. link related
>reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7q3yo5/philip_defranco_verified/dsnfwfw/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/sxephil
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally who dat

waiting to recover from the shitty red days, get some gains and invest in it.

6 million subs
>youtube.com/user/sxephil

Isn't he a filthy Trump supporter? Fuck him. Just sold my whole stack.

Are there any real announcements or news this month that could move the price even a little bit?

im a bat holder but just wake me when twitch integration goes through or pewds says something

>not riding the upcoming right wing zeitgeist

yes get a fuckin clue dude. a massive shill campaign is bout to get underway. did you even read the link I posted?

only retards and filthy scum don't support trump.

If this shit would matter there would be even a tiny bump in price. All i see is red.

youre retarded. This alone wouldnt boost the price. Hes basically giving a subtle nod to BAT holders that hes going to shill the fuck out of that in the near future. But you can wait like a dumbass if you want

Doesn't he know BAT isn't meant to go past $1???

Even if he do shill it won't matter in the current market.

Is there anything realistic coming in the near future with a punch above very popular youtubers?

>2018
>not buying BAT

kill your self now save the sorrow

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token... thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just write the text. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about BAT. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET.
A pathetic FUDfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "$1 defeats the whole purpose of the token..." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

OK, but what's with the "anything over $1 would defy its purpose" I kept hearing about in previous BAT threads?
Can anyone loop me in?

its a meme. Ironically BAT will never be below $1 again after this month

once again youre a complete retard. So a bunch of dorks on youtube with 5k subs can shill TRX to a 6B cap but a guy with 6 million subs shilling BAT wont impact the price at all?? Figure it out

fucking told you faggots
and you fell for muh $1 meme
get the fuck in while the normies wash out right n ow

nice meme

If he chooses to shill it.

What happened to all the pewdiepie hype?

And you didn't answer my question.

how much can this shit coin even go to ??

PewDiePie will get on board after BAT defeats its own purpose. Be patient.

10 billion screen cap.

Market cap this

Damn about to buy a shit ton now Trump is a winner!

which means how much

do you know how to do basic math?

no

Holding 10k. /comfy/

Ca 18-20x from now.

I can't wait for the price of airport coffee to start dropping because of BAT. It's truly genius how Brandon Rich pegged the amount of BAT in circulation to about a months worth of airport lattes.

Enjoy your bags

literally who

Holy fuck, philly d is going to make me filthy rich

>mfw I've been able to trade up from 2k to 7k this week
There's no question of if this is going somewhere, it's just when. It still doesn't have many eyes on it, because people are stupid.

Not this shitcoin again cant we just let it fucking die it's natural death.

aw these nobatties are so cute when they stop posting $1 memes

I don't care if it's a shit coin or meme coin like you guys say. If it's really associated with the Brave browser then I'd like to see it succeed

I actually find the concept interesting on this one, I always thought there'd be a way around the bullshit they're pushing on us and this feels like an actual coin in that it's trying to say fuck you to advertisement spam. Isn't that what coins are all about?

Praying this price stays where it is so I can buy on Friday when I get paid. Oooooh baby Jesus please help me.

if i'm gonna see bat threads with this cringey fuck, it better be making me rich

I got about 550BATs will I make it?

Okay, defranco is huge. People aware of the YouTube scene get that.

But he also doesn't shill his investments. He's pretty straightforward about that on his channel, and tries to remain neutral when discussing current events (e.g. he's a conservative, but has spoken about things across the aisle in relation to Trump news).

He also discloses his investment into Bitcoin and related when discussing crypto news. He doesn't pump/dump anything. How will that be different with BAT?

DeFranco shilling BAT would put him at risk of losing core viewers who view him as a neutral third-party/source of information. If we look at this rationally, should we consider this a sign to buy?

Personally, I'm waiting on a Twitch partnership announcement to see a pump in this.

What's up you beautiful BATstards

Don't you know if the price of BAT goes above 1$ it defeats the purpose of the token? If you would've done your research on the token mechanics you would know this. Only retard fags would buy BAT over 1$.

I don’t think he’ll shill it but if he’s a publisher, he’ll be USING it, why else would he get verified? Good points though, he is a very unbiased channel. I think for that reason though, he’s the perfect youtuber to get the ball going. Can already imagine this spreading to people who have trouble with Adsense like h3 or keemstar.

Yes, easily 10,000 EOD

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token... thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just write the text. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about BAT. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET.
A pathetic FUDfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "$1 defeats the whole purpose of the token..." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

frikkin NOICE

Everytime this gets posted BAT actually goes down

I like this guy. Asking questions, ALWAYS asking questions.

>he's the perfect youtuber to get the ball going.
This is where I'm feeling bullish.

If he shills it in the SLIGHTEST—hell, if he just explains the concept to his viewers and why he became verified—then it will spread like wildfire to other YouTubers.

They're all fed up with the controversy surrounding monetization. YouTube is already a platform that drains profits from AdSense and the rest of Alphabet/Googles platform. If something like BAT takes off (and starts on YouTube of all places), I could see this really gaining traction in the first half of the year.

When I wire money in on Tuesday, I may do a split between this and ICX.

holy shit, this is what it's gotten to? kek.

sreencapped

real talk though, obviously the $1 meme fud has to come from somewhere. what's the deal with that?

some retard unironically said that in a BAT thread and after 20+ unmercifully ripped him to shreds, the meme was born. Its hilarious really and anyone who believes it should exit crypto now

Unironically, the whitepaper is opposed to speculation.
This may be a good very-short-term hold, but this is not a reliable long-term. The fundamentals of the token are flawed even if the team is good.

Is it bad if i ask questions about the bags i am holding.

Pretty much it is obvious that Bat has nothing major going on except for (maybe as we see with pewdiepie hype going bust)getting one big youtuber jumping on the wagon. Who probably will not shill it

Whales realized the ridiculous potential of this coin and want to accumulate while the price is low.

Disclaimer: I'm biased in favor of BAT

just sell ur BAT dude. they have more going on then almost any other project right now but youre too retarded to see that. Its an actual real world product thats about to begin a serious push for increased adoption. Wake the fuck up

Not just youtubers, his audiences too. If they all hear about this and start getting clued up on how to buy it etc.

Just seeing his winky face emoji has made me extremely bullish. Shame I don’t get paid until Friday and I don’t want to sell any of my other alts at a loss.

I didn't meant it ironically. There are a lot more shills on this board than it might seem. And you can often uncover them by persistently asking questions.

Obviously, we disagree in our conclusions. I believe BAT is going to be huge. But that's fine.

>Holy fuck, philly d is going to make me filthy rich

It is what they should be about, but too many people in this space don't give a shit about cryptos that could actually have an impact

it's 10 yr olds trolling, not whales
too many newfags invaded the board

Not like it's really an issue, if that's the case, you could still buy in up to $1 and make profit. Most bizsters can't math though. Only asking because I gambled on dubs to drop $10k into a coin and anonbro rolled BAT back when it was about 40 cents or something like that. I was spooked about the potential bagholding. I don't mind holding coins for a while, but I would rather not be holding 10k worth of bags. It was hard enough trying to ride Ripple from 20 cents through all the FUD. Was very worthwhile.

Batholders, dip in to your bags and throw some BAT at these publishers who have verified and those who haven't. When an unverified publisher receives $100 worth of unclaimed BAT, they'll be contacted by the team and walked through the sign up process to claim it. This is our chance to get some easy exposure. Send BAT to thegaurdian even though they're shit, send BAT to defranco and maybe he'll shill it a bit. Send BAT to pewds, H3, to get them introduced to the system. This is our opportunity to get BAT introduced to normies and help it succeed.

My bags are ready.

the easiest way to do this is to crowdsource the funds, so that nobody feels like they're throwing away their $100

if a discord/telegram was made to support this idea, I wouldn't mind tossing in ~$3-5 (along with a hundred others) to get the attention of big publishers/content creators.

Again—not invested in BAT yet. It's been on my list of potential coins to hold a position in for this month. Sometimes it feels like another ICO scam, but if community adoption raises the value/builds hype then I don't see why it couldn't rise in price compared to some other shitcoins (i.e. EOS, XVG, TRX)

Why do I feel like h3 will jump straight on this...

Just bought 0.1 BTC worth. What does this coin do?

What makes you think it feels like an ICO scam? Look at the team, I feel pretty confident that they’ll be working on this regardless of whatever the fuck bitcoin is doing to the market.

download brave retard

I don't even know what the fuck that is

SELL SELL SELL

Are you fucking retarded? DYOR holy shit what's with these mouth-breathing normies needing to be spoon-fed every ounce of information? Did television do this to you? GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

Joking? Elaborate.

born after 1995, right?
watch TV much right?

I've made decent profits of Veeky Forums shill's so far with minimal research so I'm not even worried

fucking millenials.

hes just retarded. they were very careful with the language used in the whitepaper to avoid potential issues of whether it can be considered a security

kill your self please

Although I have long-term belief in BAT, lets be real, the upcoming BTC bleed-out will fuck BAT and the eventual recovery will fuck it even harder, stay away from alt-coins for the next 1-2 months lads

you're an idiot. this is probably a fucking pump and dump.

BAT is immune to pump and dumps and any PnD group would be retarded to even try

sure thing shill

look at the fucking chart dumbass. its never happened

You're still a fucking millenial and still do not understand anything about this game.
Go back whining about Friends being homophobic pls.

Yeah dude really what makes you think this is an ico scam? you probably haven't spent anytime looking into it our I am beyond retarded in my ability to spot a scam, this seems as ligate as anything out there, both the team and what the coin/platform is trying to accomplish.

L-look mum i buyd cryptocoin but i dont know how search info on it. Aahahah i also think it pump an dump ahah 10x profit ahaha i wolf of wallstream!

shut the fuck up old piece of shit, I'm 28 with a wife and kids how about you? have a stroke in your sleep faggot

>wife and kids
>browses biz

Nice life, dude.

>had kids

U mad. Need to prove yourself much?

Everyone arguing like faggots, just kill yourselves. Don't shill coins to people that are too stupid to understand, or are simply wasting your time because they find it funny. Not worth it.

>My wife and her kids

One Dollar. You Have Been Told Many Times.