Started cryptos in november 2017

>started cryptos in november 2017
>missed out on all the gains

Oldfags, give it to me straight. How much gains did you make last summer and autumn?

I wanted to get into cryptos in May but fucking Kraken had over 1 month of verification queue and then I forgot about the whole crypto thing.

what are you taking about, if you played your cards right you could have made x10-x20 in december.

I made only x8 because I'm a brainlet and did all the rookie mistakes in the book (buy high sell low). I want to know how much I missed out on so I can hate myself more.

Dude I started on December 15th and I cashed out on January 8th with 20x as much. And I had a couple of major fuckups during that time period (including FOMOing my whole portfolio into Enigma when it was up 100% and then losing half my portfolio when it fell back down).
If I had any idea what I was doing at the beginning, I could have easily gotten a 50 - 60x in that time period of 3 weeks.

8x is good

TRON and XVG did great only because room temperature normies started buying it

I refused to buy it because the fundamentals are shit

how much money did you invest?

I did a x7 and I have around 500k in crypto now, I think that's decent since december

Held about 6 BTC in Ja.
sold 2 in May.
Bought another one back in aug.

Held most of it through the great increase only swapped about 1 for eth.. Now own only alts and btc dust.

Still fucking ppissed, had a pop up on my phone daily since march to buy ETH, only managed to do it in September. This run almost made u pfor getting goxed

You're nothing special. The past two months and last May were the easiest times to make money in crypto. Wait until things cool down you wont be doing half as good

Binance you dont need to verify use that.
If you are feeling friendly my referral code is: 17937773

Well if it can make you feel better I only did x7 myself because I hodled SALT for 2 weeks.

Was pretty painful to see all my others picks (that I planned to go in after (SALT) moon 10-1000%

x8 is good

only 5k dollars initially, I'm so far from making it

*100-1000%

how the fuck do you people do it... i barely made 4k since october. everything i buy goes to shit and im not fomoing.

seriously what are you looking at what are you reading that makes you buy something and you know its right. How the fuck can one possibly make 30x in a month. even if you buy week ahead- 4 weeks x2-3 max at the time you still make like x10 if youre lucky...

i cant even suicide, europe wont let me

Lel I only 7.5x'd since April 2017. And I NEVER sold low. I simply diversified my money across several relatively safe assets instead of putting it all in 1 shitcoin, and I missed the bitcoin run. Fuck you.

Don't believe all these people. Only way to make those gains would have been ICX / WABI / DRGN ICOs of which I bet no one here participated in because everyone is retarded.

Your problem is impatience. You need to buy good coins and hold them for a few months. When Wanchain comes out, try get a good price and go all in. You will 5x your money minimum

They're either lying or they put their entire money (likely not much) into a single mooning shitcoin they brainlessly pick on biz and get lucky, then rinse and repeat. It somehow works because we've had an insane bull market.
yes, I'm jealous

held LTC , made 30% i fcked up

>how the fuck do you people do it... i barely made 4k since october. everything i buy goes to shit and im not fomoing.
>
>seriously what are you looking at what are you reading that makes you buy something and you know its right. How the fuck can just one possibly make 30x in a month. even if you buy week ahead- 4 weeks x2-3 max at the time you still make like x10 if youre lucky...
>
>i cant even suicide, europe wont let me
Dude. It's all fucking luck.
1 guy does it, 100 don't and you feel left out. Eventually your time comes if you're in it long enough. 1500 coins to choose from + ICOs. don't know what you're doing? Then just HODL

I've made 30x since november and I'm mostly in Link. What the fuck have you been doing? Buy RCN before 15th to get you going

Yep, always all in (poorfag here, and will continue to do so to at least 5k-10k)

got in the iota train at 2$ out at 4.5$ and then REQ in at 0.1 and out at 0.33 (shouldn't have moved from it, fucking SALT, S) and 2-3 +10%

>find weak coin not being talked about
>buy into it
>start shilling it on Veeky Forums everyday
>wait until it caches on and retards start FOMOing
>sell at top

Rinse and repeat.

Lol 5x??? You do that without trying. You suck if you seriously think that's good gains