Can someone confirm for me once and for all, is LINK a pajeet meme?

Can someone confirm for me once and for all, is LINK a pajeet meme?

t. poor student

no
for fucks sake

>Can someone [...] for me
No. Do your own research you flaming homofeglet.

Never invested in LINK but I'm interested as well. Seems like just another shitcoin with a promise of a platform that no one really wants to use. Might be worth something in 5 years.

I know. There are already so many platform tokens out there.

Yes it is a memecoin. Buy Confido, it is a healthy coin with a serious developer team. No scam

no, sir. CINK is very good coin. You should buy plenty, to feed your family, and arrange beautiful marriage for daughter. Do the deedful, buy LONK now! To the moon. Or stay poor.

It's a PnD Veeky Forums scam from discord, I felt for the meme and I'm losing money

It's not a platform. It's a network that reads JSON files and sends the data to smart contracts. (That's called an "oracle".)
Useful, but not a good investment since the idea can easily be copied and 66% of the tokens available are not in circulation.

Also, although they claim that it solves the "oracle problem" (The oracle problem being that oracles are centralized, not decentralized.), it doesn't, since the data being fed through the ChainLink network still comes from a centralized API feeding data to ChainLink through a JSON file.

For some reason link holders think this gives it a future valuation of at least $100,000,000,000, which is absolutely delusional.

>Also, although they claim that it solves the "oracle problem" (The oracle problem being that oracles are centralized, not decentralized.), it doesn't, since the data being fed through the ChainLink network still comes from a centralized API feeding data to ChainLink through a JSON file.
That is a different problem you are referring to. The oracle problem has been solved by Sergey.

>For some reason link holders think this gives it a future valuation of at least $100,000,000,000, which is absolutely delusional.
too little?

Confirm for yourself. Jesus christ this board is filled with lazy dipshits.

It’s a meme bro. The idea of the meme is you find out the hard way. The joke is that you carry on shilling LINK even when you get JUST’d by it. All LINK posters have actually already sold their link and are normally trying to get people to fall for the same trick they did. Thus, the pink link cycle goes on.

Went 3x on this shitcoin and I don't even know what the use case for a LINK token even is.

nough words

Do you know what the internet is?

Think of the Chainlink network like the internet for the blockchain era. Its like monetizing every HTTP request made on the internet.

You've fallen ass backwards into the biggest moon mission this game has seen in years friend.

why the fuck would I want to use link tokens and network to read some JSON? shit's free yo

read. the. whitepaper.

or don't. I don't care if you understand it or not. you'll FOMO in at $5 looking bewildered like "jesus christ, how did this meme jump so much?!"

... maybe if you took a few minutes to read the whitepaper for yourself instead of being a useless turd you'd actually make money for a change.

do you think this is how pro traders work? turning to the guy in the next cubicle and going "i'm too dumb to read, ELI5 this stock to me"

no. they do their research. they place their bets early. and they make bank off the people like you who just chase spikes around hoping to get lucky.

I bought in December and it's up 300%. What do you think? Fuck

>Implying I give a shit as long as it's making me money

Now explain what the fuck I do with a LINK token.

It is one of the coins that is the least likely to be a pajeet meme.

think about this, why hasn't the market priced it in if it was as revolutionary as it is being claimed by these faggots on Veeky Forums?

is the entire market dumb to see the potential except for Veeky Forums?

this is only going to crash and burn

Happened with ethereum. Happened with NEO.

jfc you are a fucking retard

When every other coin went 4-6 times... Sounds like an incredibly shitty investment. You destroyed a lot of value by holding this a bitcoin.

No, it didn't

Jesus, you guys are trying too hard

It is a scam

>why the fuck would I want to use link tokens and network to read some JSON? shit's free yo

That's the problem. The only difference the ChainLink network makes is that you can have multiple nodes read the same JSON and confirm that they all read the same thing.

Here is a typical link bag holder screeching "DYOR", when really, he has no answer to the question himself.

>think about this, why hasn't the market priced it in if it was as revolutionary as it is being claimed by these faggots on Veeky Forums?
Yeah, I wonder why. Just look at all these revolutionary coins in the top 10.

We’ll see.

>this token is cheap now but seems to be worth something in the future
>what a shitcoin im not investing