Anyone knows how much you can make growing weed and selling to major distributor...

Anyone knows how much you can make growing weed and selling to major distributor? Seems 4x worse than crypto but 10000x times better than a job

Weed is fully degenerate fucking Jew.

What do you mean how much can you make? Check your local laws. See if you have the money and resources to even start growing weed in the first place.

If you do have the money and resources, then grow as much weed as you can and sell it for the best profit possible. Isn't this shit obvious?

dont have to use it, just sell it

it's profitable but trafficking cocaine is moreso

I was wondering if someone in /biz had any experience

Sell it to spics and nigs only then.

OP if you have to ask you likely can't grow the quality and quantity to actually turn a profit.
lol yeh it's 1920 user
also this

I just fucking cant bring myself to work a single day of my life

Sell it yourself, online

Where are you located?
Medical or rec if in us?
Do you already have space to grow?
Do you have an in depth knowledge of sexing plants, cloning, and fighting off parasites?
Hydro or soil?
Indoor or outdoor?
Just posting vague shit doesn't help boyo

I believe everyone starts somewhere

You

located in Europe, in my country it is said that 50% young ppl smoke weed. I have a house where I could grow freely, so indoor for sure
About the other: no, havent looked into it heavily, first I need to know if its profitable, do you have any experience?

True but the market / industry has become very very saturated to the point where it's almost not worth it. Depends where you live though user.

HAHA DUDE DOPE LMAO

DOPE DUDE

IM SO REBELLIOUS FOR SMOKING WEED DUDE

YEAH DID I MENTION I SMOKE WEED?

It's not the 70's, you fucking faggot. You're not rebelling by smoking weed. You're just a cunt

Europe, if I could produce 200g per month I would live well above the average.

this is also true. every other fucking faggot near my age (college age) is a weed dealer now for some reason. You could honestly just rob the idiots and you'd make money hand over fist

you seem very hurt by the fact that other people enjoy things. maybe you should smoke some weed

Ok get ~4-5 600w+ LED panels (they must be good ones don't buy cheap china ones). Then buy yourself ~8 5 gallon plus fabric pots and go soil, hydro will be too tricky for you to start with. You will also need a carbon scrubber + can fan, an optional AC unit, and a few (3-4) clip on rotating cans for air movement. Also fans to suck out hot air and bring in cool air. Get some good seeds, and do like 2-3 runs to familiarize yourself with the plant. It will take you at least 2 years before your weed isn't shit.

DUDE WEED LMAO

YOU SHOULD SMOKE LIKE ME AND BE A FUCK UP LIKE ME BRO

ok, thanks for that
How many grams could you grow with equipment like that? And how often?

lmao i'm a fuck up for sure man. wish i was as successful as you so I could afford to fix my caps lock key and type like that

Did I say I was rebellious? What are you 14? It's cringey and norman tier these days (which was kinda my message in earlier post about market saturation) but I appreciate the amount of $ behind the botanical + chemical science. So do many OG traditional precision ag growers. Cannabis money is pushing plant science right now and it's amazing. You seem retarded user. Also gb2 pol / reddit.
2-3 months per harvest, minimum ~112g per plant.

sage

Op listen to this guy. If you're in a flat/apartment building don't fuck around with the smell.
Seriously.
It's still illegal, no?
Growing fucking reeeeeeeks and if you don't filter it you'll get caught my frend

OG DUDE HAHA YEAH WE GANSGTAAAA
DUDE WEED LMAO DID I MENTION IT

Fucking kill yourself faggot
You fail to mention the rise in mental health issues stemming from overuse

This is a great idea six years ago

yeah you are that's what i said
it's a meme also you newfaggot fuck

back to >>>>>>/reddit/

>overuse
think about it

What faggot? What about overuse?

>it's just a meme bro
kys

anything you overuse causes health issues YOU RETARDED PISSRAG

>You fail to mention the rise in mental health issues stemming from overuse
ohh you're one of those people. Sorry you had latent mental health issues that would have arisen anyway. You're talking points are old and boring.
...are...are you trying to explain to that poor user that 'DUDE WEED' is somehow an obscure Veeky Forums meme? Wow you really are challenged + new.

dude weed

yeah but overuse of weed is the standard you fucking gimp

DUDE WEED LMAO

YEAH DUDE INSTEAD OF REPLYING WITH ANYTHING SUBSTANTIAL ILL JUST SAY HAHA "YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE DUDES" AND THAT WILL WORK BECAUSE THEN PEOPLE WILL THINK HES LIKE THOSE PEOPLE THAT SAY VIDEO GAMES CAUSE VIOLENCE EVEN THOUGH THEY DO DEFINITELY HAVE SOME EFFECT ON IT BUT LETS IGNORE THAT AND WHERE WAS I? OH YEAH, I WAS ABOUT TO WANK TO A CARTOON

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

>mfw the 'DUDE WEED' meme has been a dead meme for years
you're really just putting yourself at a disadvantage user. they have grants for special needs folks like yourself to get an education. it's not too late

>gimp
oooh he's likely British too. That explains a lot.
> INSTEAD OF REPLYING WITH ANYTHING SUBSTANTIAL
user you and I both know anything I tell you isn't going to matter whatsoever. You're not here for rational discussion or debate. You're here to spam shit tier retard memes from 5 years ago and pretend you have some moral high ground, which you don't. Plus, there's nothing wrong with hentai. You need to go back.

sage

go back to /pol/ you fucking faggot

>yeah but weed is bad
and benzodiazepine + barbituric overuse is the standard for a sweet goodnight
and alcohol overuse is the standard for hepatic steatosis
and salt overuse is the standard for hypertension
and the list can go on and on JUST LIKE ME GOING ON AND ON BAREBACK ON YOUR MOM

DUDE DEAD MEMESLMAO

>oooh he's likely British too. That explains a lot.
What does that explain? That I'm not a degenerate drug addict or fat inbred mongrel mutt? Lmao good one, ya got me

>user you and I both know anything I tell you isn't going to matter whatsoever. You're not here for rational discussion or debate.
Post one thing I said that isn't true. You think weed doesn't cause serious issues with mental health, isn't a serious issue, or doesn't interfere with a huge number of peoples mental health?
What else? You're the one who can't debate or provide any data, because you're a fucking pseudo-intellectual deadbeat loser

>Muh weed bro dudeitslike natural n shit hehe lmao

Enjoy lifelong mediocrity

None of that has anything to do with this discussion
Learn how to argue, you dumb cunt

I really hope weed dealers are too lazy to buy into crypto
Someone has to sell weed

too late, my dealer got me into crypto. nigs know about it too

>learn how to argue, you dumb cunt
if you're gonna use a comma, use it right
this is not a debate you dumb cunt
I see you're no longer using CAPS; did it not work as you expected you DUMB FUCKING SHIT EATING FAGGOT?
either you understand that no substance is good or bad and all that matters is the dose administered, or you anhero and post the link so I can witness

That is using it right, you stupid mother.

Lmao didn't even read the rest of your post

I grow weed, our upfront costs were astronomical

shit you dont even think about they are going to rape you on. that bathroom make sure its ADA complient, those fans you need ten a room and they are $30 a piece, the bollards in the parking lot are a foot too close yeah we know we told you to put them there but now you have to move them. bro its a race to see how fast they local government can get you to spend money

any one interested

hire me user

not after those previous responses

speaking of drug as side hustle

how much do people pay for lsd? good lsd? how much for shrooms?

explains why your so misinformed desu~
shit is stupid expensive...but legs shaved and tops looking pretty good user. What genes you running? Ones in the back mothers?
just don't, trust me

those werent the moms just ready for harvest, i dont want to get into specifics about what or whom i am growing for.

Not that much for either
Check out dream market

>Trust me
A literal faggot and scared of lsd and shrooms? The two drugs that are actually decent? No surprise there. Have you ever even done them? lmao

...ok that's fine I was just curious about strain choice, that's not very risky info really but I get it. Be honest though it's probably gorilla glue, cookies or like tangie for some azns or back east. You're uh overfeeding your plants just a bit btw. Looks worse in first pic but then seems like you got it locked in. Other then that looks proper.
yes many times. Also it's funny you go all caps about weed causing mental illness then praise psychs. Have you ever tried to sell either in bulk? I bet you haven't.