Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BEST FUCKING TIMELINE

>muh satoshi value

fuck off faggot the only pair of ETH is fiat now

Watch me wrek Bitcoin

Flippening tho.

I wonder when people will realize that most of the recent alt pumps, especially ripple, was a scam so big boys could get more ETH

discord gg/3fW7bzr

jesus fuck

Youre all retarded if you really think that whales are just going to let ETH overtake BTC. The whole market is going to crash to shit again if ETH goes up more.

>The whole market is going to crash to shit again if ETH goes up more.
I'm 100% ETH so the market can go fuck itself

Lel, good luck boyos

Meh Polo and Binance look alot less ominous.

i thought crashing the market was the plan?

You have fuckkng everyone and their dog getting into crypto, they aren’t just interested in bitcoin.

I’m 50/50 LINK/ETH. Ultimate Chad hold for 2018.

LINK for the possible x100 gains and ETH as safe x5

>LINK
Oosh.

Please explain the dummy what is it supposed to mean?

get in to prepare for upcoming pump: discord gg/DQzmKAK

>LINK

Why do people buy this?

I honestly think eth/btc will be 0.4 by the end of the year

the giant red vertical line is all the people that will sell once it hits .1 BTC value

More screen caps for my FUD collage, thanks. You will see eoy 2018

I'm just genuinly interested and hope you could answer my question.

>Getting in at ATH
Save it faggot. I missed the boat

Because it's a stupid fucking pnd cult. Remember last summer's Digibyte? Bitbean? Everyone memed into buying them and had all these stupid buzzword reasons for doing so. eg. 'with 20mb blocks, bitbean is bitcoin's big little brother!' 'Digibyte has a digusign partnership and anybody can mine it!' Etc. Linkies just take a buzzword like 'smart contracts' and claim that link is going to make those work somehow. Meanwhile, there are no commits on github, no community engagement, no big announcements, just like the above memecoins. It's just a washed up scam designed to fleece biztards out of their money YET AGAIN. DYOR but there is literally nothing to research, on their website it's just some gay api bullshit that any college freshman cs major could whip up in a day.

I bought in at 950 and again when it dipped to 1100

This is what I come to /biz for. Concise posts without bullshit

Who

been 100% eth since dec 1st IDGAF nearly doubled my money already

33% ETH here, waiting for a dip to add more.

I try to keep my folio at around ~50% ETH, with the rest spread out into different altcoins.

This strategy has saved me this week when everything went to shit but ETH was on a run. I'm basically flat after this week (-0.50%) compared to some others on here down big percentages.

where were you the morning

With no survivors