Last accumulation phase b4 moon

>last accumulation phase b4 moon

buy or die pajeets

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptovest.com/news/etc-callisto-airdrop-announcement-leads-to-price-surge-and-stability/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s real this time

I believe it, everything about this coin says x3 by eom. Assuming BTC stays in channel.

cryptovest.com/news/etc-callisto-airdrop-announcement-leads-to-price-surge-and-stability/

bump, holding user

I'm already loaded up. I've heard estimates as high as 3x, what are your thoughts, OP?

All these coin and token clones are fucking stupid. If you can't afford 1 ETH then just say so. Don't go buying a shitty off-brand version just to feel cool.

This fucking image

any good reads about this pos?
looking or something to go 2x to make a last pull b4 leaving crypto forever

you're never really out

avg price for my holdings is .0023

first sell marker @ .0055
second @ .0081
third depends on where the chart goes, but this is a trade im willing to hang onto thru february and right before the airdrop. the week before the airdrop is the make or break for this coin imo. we'll see, but if it rips past .0055 in a major way it could be a big win.

deep down i know this is true.

head and shoulders pattern. sell now

watch and learn buckaroo. Just broke below neckline. Shit's going to go down fast

go back to the stock market

what's your read on the daily chart? imo the 30m chart for the past 8hrs probably doesn't have much to do with what a potential price will be in the next month or two.

It's a cup and handle. Zoom out friend.

Idiots like are why people think TA is wrong 90% of the time

yep