>>6351113

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU STUPID FUCKS
PLEASE REVEAL YOURSELVES, THE ONES WHO MADE THOSE POSTS

Did it bomb and get denied its license?

From the screaming caps I thought this post was telling me it just dipped to sub 9 cents in the last 20 minutes and I got freaked out.

It's still 13 cents.

Are you fucking stupid?

Yeah wtf is this?

It has barely gone below what it was 2 days ago if it all. Why are you autistic and digging up old threads?

it's down 3% today. You must be new here.

chasing PnD shitcoins and fudding real projects, Veeky Forums is full of poorfags like you. this faggot 100% bought in on tron ATH and now is fudding other coins once he realizes he JUSTin sun unloaded into his virgin asshole

I didn't even flinch at this thread. Weak. At least prepare some fake charts and fake news.

>I didn't even flinch at this thread
Said the increasingly nervous FUN investor

>once he realizes he JUSTin sun unloaded into his virgin asshole

Did you even read it? I have no clue what the fuck any of you are talking about, no one is talking about sub 9 cents or whatever the fuck, READ you stupid idiots.
The posts said it will never go below 900 sats. It went below 900 sats.
Whoever said that it will never go below 900 sats should reveal themselves for being absolute retards.

I'd pay 1 ETH to fling poo to her face.

This is the dumbest thread posted today. I don't care if it drops to 5 cents. I bought in at 2 cents. And I'm invested in what it is going to be down the road. Not whatever happens before. I love when you fags try to FUD this coin. Keep hating cuz you can't get in or havent researched

This is what autism looks like

>tfw you paid a hefty fee of 915 sats.

Jesus Christ you've been monitoring it the whole time for this? This is your big moment? Kys, you truly are a faggot

Are you the retards in question who claimed it would never go below 900 sats? So defensive!

>see thread and think FUN just dipped more than what i bought in on it today
>it's at 13 cents and i'm in the green on all my buy ins
Nice FUD, you stupid faggot. I'm holding this shit and never letting go.

This is pathetic

tbqh i did enter below 900 and cashed out some.

it still looks weak imo even if it did put in a somewhat decent low.

stay nimble is all i can say.

nice baby this thread isn't about you and your buyin prices or whatever no one cares about you

It's been down for what, 4 days?

You must be pretty new here.

>fun hits 890 sats for less than a minute

SELL NOW BUBBLE POPPING I WAS RIGHT

>absolute retards
>is retarded

its going to end up exactly like TRON... but please no cause i bought 1k

>uh oh, someone remembered my stupid fucking posts!

I didn't say sell you retard, I said to buy at 900.

Hit 890, then bounces all the way to 1000,

What does it have in common in TRON?

In fact, what the fuck does TRON do?

Hey man take it easy over there.

FUN looking bullish as fuck now

OP is so fucking stupid I honestly hate him so fucking much

you take it easy

What, scared that you might be next to get called out for one of your dumb stupid failure predictions?

I didn't make either of those posts. But I'm still not sure what you're trying to prove. It touched below 900 briefly and then bounced back up. Whatever. Two random people were wrong, so what?

No... I'm not done buying yet.