Exit all alts? Wall street is gonna get all of their bonuses tomorrow...

Exit all alts? Wall street is gonna get all of their bonuses tomorrow,do you guys think it would be best to pull out of all alts for the time being (even at a loss) and do something like 50% btc 50% eth? Bitcoin is due for a bull run and has the futures market set up. I have a feeling that alts are gonna get shredded over the next week. What do you guys think?
Im mostly eth/xrb atm

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinist.com/wall-street-bonuses-bitcoin-spree/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Btc is bloated go eth

Eth will top btc market cap by December 2018 mark my words...

Wallstreet will look for a coin that they can 5x-10x that has similar but attributes than BTC. Obviously that coin is Bitcoin Cash. Miners are transitioning over to BCH from BTC. BTC just passed LTC today in total TX's. The horizon is full of good news for BCH. If you were just given a 100K bonus, why would you put it in something that may 1.5x-2x when there are better options with potential for far greater gains.

Saying WS will buy alts with their bonuses is like saying they will buy pinksheets with their bonuses.
Its true that BCH will 5X though. no WS money needed

where did this bonus meme come from LOL

Interesting I got like 7 at the moment I considering going all in eth but I really feel like btc is due to do something

Op btw

Tomorrow is a bank holiday you idiots. They got their bonuses last week. Fug.

dumbest meme ever. If WS guys are desparate to get into crypto they can do so at any point of the year

bitcoinist.com/wall-street-bonuses-bitcoin-spree/

Check out bitcoin last year around this time same deal.

I'm feeling the conspiracy of Korea fud into wall street bonuses is a real thing

>wall street would invest in a shitcoin that exists only because the bitcoin network allows it by not 91% attacking the absolute fuck out of it

Sure bud, keep telling yourself that.

By now i'm sure most of WS has researched the crypto space and identified projects with potential. But true, they need to buy into crypto first and most will go thru BTC or ETH.

this... A bunch of NEET retards that would live paycheck to paycheck if it weren't for their mom's basement think wall street fuckers need to wait fort a bonus to buy crypto lmfao

>get all of their bonuses tomorrow
But tomorrow is a holiday...

As far as i'm concerned and the growing sentiment as well...BTC Segwit/Core whatever they're called, forked off from the real Bitcoin.

Not for me

inb4 >back to /pol/

Nice just bought 100k of the real bitcoin called BTC.

BTC is not for the poor

Agreed

Wall Street is going to dump it all in 10x leverage short

The etherium chart looks really overbought right now, it seems due for a severe correction. I might argue that it's already started.

I'm mostly LTC hoping that the businessmen see it as a cheaper alternative. Also hoping for atomic swaps soon