How long do crypto bear markets last?

how long do crypto bear markets last?

4-6 months. Same as the bull markets.

Until about 1 minute after you dump your bags at ATL

Monaco is about to lift off

im not dumping shit. Just want to close my computer for the period of time it will take for this shitty ass bear to die

Be ready in may June

>thinking this is a bear market

Hehe, wait till you see real dips

they last until you sell at a loss

Seriously, tonight im seeing an unprecedent amount of repeating digits. Something big is going to happen

I would love a big crash desu, now that I'm actually paying attention I'll double down in the big dips. Seeing all my coins drop by 90% would be awesome.

And mostly 7s. It's a lucky sign.

the market is just correcting moron, sitting at 700-705b is good

nononono not these trips

this

markets been swinging between 650-750b its not a bear market at all, it was like 300b a few months ago

HOW LONG TILL FUCKING NEWFAGS LIKE YOU FUCKING GO BROKE AND DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol what bear market? Are u guys really getting just'd right now Kek kys

I want the coin market to tank and then move sideways for a bit. It will help mature the new market.

Im down 2k from my profit of 8k and it irritates me to no end

months or years

if btc dips past 10k im all in on fiat

last bull market didn't even last 2 months you fucking nigger

the bear is beginning to show his fangs, this is merely a warning. i expect a lot of pink wojak posting this coming week from all the retards still heavily invested in alts

>set break even price alarm on Blockfolio
>wait for alarm

>i expect a lot of pink wojak posting this coming week from all the retards still heavily invested in alts
Data shows that alts have been in a bear market since late August. BTC had 3 months of a bull market. Alts have only been bullish for around a month.

Still a long way to go corecuck.

I'll let you know when the bear market starts. We haven't had a "bear market" in crypto since 2013-2015. A couple of months of sideways pricing isn't a bear market you fucking newfags

shut up guys thats obviously not how it works. if my blockfolio is red for more than two days it means bubble has expldoed, cash out now or regret it forever

2014-2016***

EM

lol what? called a market correction retard, see how its stable at 700-705 right now? this is a very good sign, the bottom is increasing everytime BTC drops. soon enough we'll be stable at 800b

Stochastic RSI and bollinger bands help you get a sense of the cycle of the market. Look at daily, 12h, and weekly graphs. Touching the top means bad, touching the bottom means good.

btc is king, if it goes down everything else will go down with it. alts go up when bitcoin is stable, that is how it has always worked.

The whole market cap is still within 20% of last month's. It's not a bear market. This red shit used to alternate weekends/weekdays with an occassional inversion. The whole everyday green for a month thing is fucked.

Fuck you faggot i aint no normie. I have an existential crisis every morning while I'm peeing on my feet in the shower due to my paranoia of fungus. Ill throat your mother if i ever got the chance

You have not seen anything yet user...

Shit back in mid-2017 we used to see like legit 20% drops in price across all markets 2 or 3 times a week for a good 2-3 months. I lost so much fucking money hahaha why do I keep playing this fucking game.