Lol time and time again you guys just don't want to listen to me...

Lol time and time again you guys just don't want to listen to me. While all your coins have been shat on the past 2 weeks, there has been one that has 2x. It's not even on any exchanges yet, and you have to type in the coin address on Etherdelta. I will shill this to you ONE MORE time and never again.
>GET
There's a company in Amsterdam that has a ticketing app for live events; music festivals, comedy shows, etc. People have to buy their do in in order to use their app, but they're forced to because that's how you buy your tickets to the shows. So far they have some pretty big acts endorsing it for their live performances. One of them is FUCKING MARTIN GARRIX.

They are projected 1,000,000 ticket sells by 2019 and the app is supposed to be released to different countries. Their end goal is to have a payment system at ALL THEIR EVENTS where you don't need a credit card or cash. You pay for food or t-shirts or whatever through their app using their cryptocurrency GET.

Youre fucking welcome even though no one will read this like my other ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

guts.tickets/
guts.tickets/files/two-pager-GET-Protocol-latest.pdf
etherdelta.com/#0x8a854288a5976036a725879164ca3e91d30c6a1b-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh and here is the site guts.tickets/

I'm interested OP, shill me more, new exchanges?

I couldn't say. Tbh I don't know the marketcap or any of that. You could check on their website and someone on plebbit speculated all the math portion. It was a little less than $2 last week and now it's around $4.50. The app is only in Amsterdam right now and they've only sold 100,000 tickets but it's growing. Managers are starting to go to this business because it's easier to sell to their fans. The sites which snatched up all the tickets for shows by using bots is a real issue for their events, and GUTS is appealing to them. Only available on IDEX or Etherdelta right now.

do you know what the circulating supply is?

According to other forums the circulating supply will never be more than 13.5million.

nice user, I'll probably buy some, these are the threads I browse biz for (from pol not reddit btw) this will probs archive soon because the resst of biz is chasing coins that have already pumped

Welp I'm glad someone saw this and will accumulate some wealth from it. Good luck on your endeavors user. I stopped using pol as much since I came to biz but I mostly browse r9k when I'm not here.

>let's put everything on the blockchain

im fairly interested. Any upcoming announcements or exchanges?

read this:

guts.tickets/files/two-pager-GET-Protocol-latest.pdf

its actually one of the more useful "muh blockchain" applications

LOL
>has a working product
>being used in Amsterdam by notable entertainers
>low marketcap
>over 2x the past week and a half
>only in Amsterdam so far
>hasn't even hit any major exchanges

Who cares?

Etherdelta's UI is so confusing. where do I find GUTS or where do I put the coin adress? Thx

the token is:

0x8a85

>0x8a85
thx but where do i input this?

use this link:

etherdelta.com/#0x8a854288a5976036a725879164ca3e91d30c6a1b-ETH

Their gimmick is that they're going to tie tickets to phone numbers. Then throw in a bitchain because.

Not something I want to invest in.

>GUTS
This would work well as a berserk meme

Guaranteed E? Sounds nothing like GUTS

The full name is Guaranteed E ticket or something. Go on their website. That is it.

I mean to respond to you with this

I wanna buy it just for the name

youre right, oops

thanks and sorry (gotta always be careful)

I thought the same thing, but that's because I love Guts from Berserk.

This was literally on NPR today

It's booming behind the scenes right now.

Sounds like Aventus, which has flopped so far. I still may look into it