Whats your opinion on IOTA? It's been fairly stable-ish with a almost even buy and sell wall for the last few days...

whats your opinion on IOTA? It's been fairly stable-ish with a almost even buy and sell wall for the last few days. Never see it mentioned here. Am I retarded for holding this?

>Am I retarded for holding this?
Why, yes. Absolutely. You could have put your stack anywhere else since december, and you could FOMO back in, should this piece of a shit ever move, without problem and end up with way more ugly iotas than you're so afraid of losing... pic. related. it illustrates the moron you are.

dude there block chain is an excel sheet

Honestly did no DD when i bought in, it was kind of just a real small yolo

Glad im out of this shit.
>SMART

It's not fucking worth and the price will drop hard once they release mine and everyone else's iota hostages

fpbp

Can't believe this garbage is above NEO.

Sell now, IOTA has no future.

one of the best holds in crypto. will be loading up on more soon. this coin will be $50 before July

What's the purpose of IOTA if we still need like fucking 5-10 years before there's "micro payments" for IOT shit? I don't see anyone using that kind of technology any soon.

not larping
big investors are in accumulation phase
look at their partnerships
iota is not a memecoin

They have no block chain you dunce

It is literally ready to explode at any news, which there is plenty in the pipeline.

also, just had a look at the iota/btc chart for you user
Large pennant forming. RSI curving upwards. Cloud looks bullish
Could break out soon, will moon if big partnership announcement (and you better believe they'll have big partnerships, who will have NDA's so they can accumulate before its announced)

think they already returned the funds last week

This.

They have a god of crypto on their team (CFB), are adding PhD's left right a center over the last few weeks, have an autistic founder and a co-founder who kills tech-sales.

ahh my bad there tangle is and excel sheet

link?

So like every other fucking day with this shitcoin. Its always the same shit. See:
>ex "big four" faggot has joined the team
>bosch did some other shit with IOTA
>fake ass MS partership

Get fucking real dude. This fucking coin is going no where. Fuck off fag.

if the developers get problems with their tangle thing it will be fucked

spotted the impatient noob, hope your enjoying the -30% over the last week on your shitcoins that have no backing

i like iota but I don't wanna miss out on ven...

I support china always but iota will be big in 8 years

ITC is a better version of IOTA. The chinks actually know what they're doing while IOTA is a centralised mess

>this
The more FUD I hear about iota the more I buy. All my other shitcoins are only for making gains to buy more iota. The tech is real.

iota is shit. shit wallet, shit developers. shit everything. IoT will be adopted and used by someone else, they dont have anything special

Same here, faggot
IOTA is a great piece of tech, I still don't get all the FUD

>never see it mentioned here
gtfo newfag

Most people who shit on IOTA probably held TRX at some point or still are. Think about that for a second.

You got a point there.
I got a lot of my coworkes involved in crypto, and a lot of them have/had TRX, and mock me for having so much IOTA because I'm missing out on gains.

>coworker interested in crypto
>help him out with setting everything up
>give him resources for learning
>ends up investing early in TRX
>muh brother is good at stocks he says TRX will hit $1 ez
>ends up making money anyway because lolmarket
>No I won't sell my bags tron is going to dominate CHINAAA
>whitepaper what's that?

bruh pls I tried to help you

>ctrl+F raiblocks, XRB
>no results

If they can get their nodes running flawlessly and the binance listing goes well, XRB is going to eat IOTA’s lunch. Price is still discounted af and the listing is coming any day now, get in while you can phaggots.