Hello Veeky Forums, just another friendly neighborhood XX east asian NEET here...

Hello Veeky Forums, just another friendly neighborhood XX east asian NEET here. Coming around to FOMO in on the recent ATH popularity of asian attention whores.

Need help distributing my portfolio after being let down by Sergey himself too many times. Never all in on link guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qv6UVOQ0F44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go away. leave me to me linkies

timestamp

Please cut this shit out before you get DOXX'd.

ugly af

why do they all have black roots and shitty bottle blonde hair ugly cheap makehp getthe fuck away REEEEEE

seriously. black-haired east asian girls >> all other girls. Yet I see so many ruin themselves with hair color.

Are you kidding me? ive already elected you Queen of Chain Link. :(

Chain Link is the only coin with DECNTRALIZED ORACLES. No other coin can top that.

tits or gtfo you fucking whore, this is not a place for you to just soak up attention unless you have something to show for it

what kind of asian is this?

Ugly

social media agnostic here. Veeky Forums is my only medium of communication

monkey asian

I'm trying to be irritated but she's adorable.

just post tits and fuck off, uggo

why do you chinkers dye blonde?
it looks fucking awful
is it because of DBZ or something??

were u born with a penis?
>please respond

I'll put soy sauce on that pussy and eat for days.

wahts ur kik

This is a prime example why women are cancerous. Look at all the attention she wants.

>link
congrats you're gonna make it

i personally love blonde hair asian girls. Not more any more than black hair, but still think its a nice style.
KAWAII!

looks like a vietkong

I was born with vagene and peepee

I would legit fall in love with you if you hugged me

they either
1. want to be white
2. rebel against their strict parents

Buy ICX, VEN, and some other chink coin. Make your people proud.

they never ever manage blonde though, it's always orange or pasty yellow

All my links for you. Post pics. For you only. Only youuuu.

Thanks just had a nice fap

implying good looking guys dont attention whore any chance they get on Veeky Forums
look at quentin

>no homo

I actually hate being blonde. My hair used to be platinum blonde, leaning more towards the silver side. If you want to know the reason why, I wanted to look like an anime character yes. Waiting for crypto gains to grow before redyeing.

Youre so hot OP. I cant imagine why you would need Veeky Forums's attention. Do you have any hobbies or life goals to occupy yourself?

Buy BNB. Will be mooning til coinburn announcement

how fucking pathetic do you have to be to lust over a 4/10 SEA monkey

i have not seen orange color yet. but ive seen pasty blonde. i still like that too. I wonder if there are any side effects to all that hair dye though

>east asian
No
Stop trying to be like us

Fellow vietcong here, not gonn burn a 1st gen refugee

meh shes pretty cute fag

Currently studying and teaching computer science which I devote most of my life to. Other than that I'm the president of a cryptocurrency society at university and train computers to do weird shit in my spare time.

P.S. DBC is a scamcoin.

The absolute state of /biz.

Is this the same chink from the other thread? They literally all look the same.

Shit now I know for a fact DBC is legit.

stop it, I can only get so erect

well. im aware ill probably never get her. but thats okay, ill get my own asian girlfriend one day and have enough goals and accomplishments to occupy myself.

I just, i never did praise a celebrity girls and thought it was cuckish. But, I think this Chain Link beauty is a first! I hope i can be one of her top fans!

so many roasties on Veeky Forums lately

is this what it feels like to be a chad?

she looks like mommys nail artist

she literally looks like she has FAS, you fucking retard

>neet
>highlights hair
Nice larp faggot, let me see your cock

most asians do
lack of nose cartilage

you look like you go to my uni.

>all inned on LINK, can't stick with decision because of inability to understand long term projects
>'needs help' with portfolio, plays the pussy card to get more views
>posting selfies, revealing information, increasing chances of self doxxing before even finishing studies
how anyone could be this stupid and pathetic is beyond me.

DBC scam? Thanks Opie just bought 100k

thats pretty cool! For teaching, do teachers have to pick you, or can you sign up for it with no competition? Does it pay well? What kind of software and shit do you program besides crypto.

I keep my hobbies and my major seperate though. I guess crypto could be considered a hobby, but its more of shit i just read for fun as opposed to my other stuff.

$1400 up for grabs

>Studying and teaching computer science
>P.S. DBC is a scamcoin.

So some chink in her undergrad thinks because she did a couple of babbys first machine learning exercises that she has the ability to judge an enterprise AI platform backed by reputed billionaire chinese VCs and NEO foundation

Straight lmao.

post your address OP, I want to give you some ether

Sounds like you're not a burger then. UK or Australia?

Ignore the idiots, what else do you hold apart from LINK?

Will this doxx be successful?

Beats me

>all these virgins who suppossedly all have 50k+ portfolios lusting over a 4/10 cat eater
Really gets the jogging noggin how many people on this board are just LARPing. unless you are showing tits with a time stamp fuck off you dumb cunt, hope you get rekt by whales and all these orbiters ITT follow.

this board is full of fucking newfags, fuck every single one of you

Buy NEO now or the female gender will be left behind

We get apply to teach and we get selected based upon our academic performance and interviews. The pay is really, really good, even better than cadetships. Personally ML/AI is my kinda thing, hoping to do my honors thesis on it and maybe even a PhD.

ayyy i think i know you

show some respect

If she has no social media and you dont know which school she goes to then good luck, its not gonna happen

yeah. But blonde asian girl is #1 Veeky Forums girl!

OP, as for crypto advice. I think LINK will at least hit a 10 billion market cap. 100 billion is a maybe. I personally own over 350 k LINK, so im satisfied with my position. But the 5 k you mentioned might be a bit low, so you might have to run prior moon missions.

But i think chain link is as solid as you can get for tech. expecially with all the companies on board with it

Enjoy your white roastie

kill yourself

has biz fallen so far that webe forgotten the basic most fundamental rule of Veeky Forums?

TITS OR GTFO

do you go to UCI (you asian thats why)

spread negativity elsewhere, you weakling

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Fun is a good investment while it's low

You are so successful!
>AI
Whats your opion on Marl/O?
youtube.com/watch?v=qv6UVOQ0F44

Is there an actual real life use for the tech behind it? Or was it done for the memes?

>implying i don't have yellow fever

lmao just because you like chinks doesn't mean you have to settle

you have to go back little nicky

tits or gtfo
>again, don't care what size, post them!

or you can get the hell out of this thread!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

screw you. OP is the perfect christmas cake girl! Asians come in different varieties you know

This video was actually one of the things that got me into AI in the first place. I've done some similar projects since but sadly this kind of ML only works on a pretty small set of applications. Still cool none the less.

op looks like the product of some gook inbreeding

Am very much not over the age of 25 nor Japanese. Not even over 20!

kys

kys

tits or gtfo.

Also you great lips for sucking dick.

wtf u fucking whores ruin everything
god fucking damnit

SAGE

>the utter state of Veeky Forums
bump this thread quickly so it dies

The only portfolio you need is 50% kneepads 50% mouthwash.

neat. sucks you cant use it for anything else though. What the fuck other method does ai do to learn things? Ive seen vid of robot going online to google search, was crazy
lol. the lipstick makes you look more mature though. i dont think you are japanese, i achtually think you are filipino, i call any mature asian girl christmas cakes.

I'm so glad this redditor didn't get digits.

>NEET
>Currently studying and teaching computer science which I devote most of my life to. Other than that I'm the president of a cryptocurrency society at university
Story checks out. Everything in this thread is as it appears.

will you be my internet girlfriend?

Currently a NEET as it is the summer break (OOPS)

I love the comment section on Veeky Forums when a girl reveals herself

This shit is entertainment

Question for you. If I'm 'rich' (1m+ $), does this make me more attractive if I'm not an autistic neet? Thinking about buying some gucci and shit to show off my money a bit

ITS A TRAP

where do you live

how many linkies for sex

holy fuck these newfaggots are insufferable they dont even know what neet means, ive seen it misused multiple times

OP, i just so happened to be 19 year old college student too. Give me that contact, and ill treat you to dinner with my LINK stack.

>comment section

you have to go back