Name a competitor that is scaling better than Bitcoin Cash. I need somewhere else to park my cash besides BCH, XMR, ETH...

Name a competitor that is scaling better than Bitcoin Cash. I need somewhere else to park my cash besides BCH, XMR, ETH, and NEO.

dgb

fpbp
/thread

How is DGB scaling?

ADA, the uncrowned king

bro duh they did it the fast easy way, guaranteed to work long term, by changing 2 lines of code and giving it unlimited block size of course.

Adaptive block size is already on XMR and coming to BCH.

>Vericoin (VRC)
Only $75m mcap but a project which was top fifteen in 2014, continual development since, and is proof of stake. Get in before the binary chain activates later this year.

XBY

PoS fails game theory. Great for massive bag holders, shit for literally everyone else.

Nexus earth with 3D chain

will also be a little more decentralized and unkillable by china because some of the nodes will literally BE IN LOW EARTH ORBIT

XRP you retard. Jesus...

Why not park in NEO?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND THEN HE SAID XRP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>1500 tps
>best performing asset of 2017

stay salty

This

GBYTE.

My low risk portfolio would be BCH, XMR, GBYTE long term, and random short term moons like AST, NAS, ZCL, PRIX etc.

This thread is about crypto currencies, not Visa/PayPal esque payment systems.

XRB

It's a banker jewcoin total shit and goes against everything crypto should be. Did I use it to make a 6 figure gain? Yes. Do I still own some oncase it moons? Yes 1/3 my stack.

Keep emotions out of this game.

skycoin not only scales better than anything, its faster and cheaper too.

did i mention we're building the next generation of darknet? most people don't understand the scope of this project, and how fucking far along they are. skywire will be up and running THIS YEAR. over 6 years of development, with original crypto devs, including the original ethereum dev. He wrote their fucking whitepapers FFS.

>goes against everything crypto should be
>but I have a bunch anyways

How can I mine and earn if nobody is using my network?