Please tell me why anybody would invest into a crypto market instead of a stock market...

Please tell me why anybody would invest into a crypto market instead of a stock market? seems like just shitty fluff to me.

Lower barrier to entry, higher upside, better memes.

/thread

There is no reason.
It's all a scam.
Stay out of crypto and stick to stocks.

it is exactly shitty fluff! excellent and well-researched analysis. enjoy your stocks user!

Because you can buy 12 ETH three years ago and forget about it on an exchange then happen to log in the other day and basically be like wtf I just found 12k dollars meanwhile my ZYNGA stock has tanked in the same period so I’m actually about even that’s why.

implying this also doesn't happen on the stock market, invest in X shit penny stock forget about it, wake up 2000% gains.

Stock faggots: happy with 20% ROI/year
Crypto: sad if only 20% ROI/day

New asset class. Volitility is candy to the ADHD mind of millenials and younger. No gatekeeping beyond research. Feels like a fair shot.
It's only getting started.

this

those 10% gains per year can't be beat

You can literally make 10x your investment in one month if you choose correctly. In stocks you will probably do a 2x after 50 years.

>wolf of wall street talks shit on all crypto
>suddenly wolf of wall street has major support for BCH after his investor buddy Roger Ver tells him about it and is on news programs talking about BCH

>Mark Cuban talks shit on all cryptos
>Mark Cuban suddenly comes out backing some shitty crypto I can't even remember the name of

this just proves that you're all uneducated monkey idiots,
>20% Gains a year,
>has probably never traded pennies in his life
>make 30% in 1 day in the real stock market..

During Christmas dinner my dad bragged to me he was up 12% for the year in his index funds.

I kept it to myself that my portfolio was up 700%, though I did mentioned I had made some small investments in cryptocurrencies and he scoffed and laughed at little old me.

Haha, I'm so dumb. I made the same amount of money as my retired dad did this year with all his savings and inheritance from his family and I did it by investing $2,500 in some pajeet coins.

lol

My dad was blown that I was up 1500% in 6 months. He still said it was a scam and I should get out while I can.

no highspeed trading and market manipulation via algorithms

Its global and 24/7. Daytrading doesn't have to be daytrading, it can be whenever trading. These factors make the market more valuable than the crypto.

Pretty much this, esp. w/ memes.

I am waiting on the day when all cryptos crash like tulips on fire, so I can laugh at the millenials who did not cash out in time.

your greed is fueling the bubble, you two are pumping up each others cryptos. This is going to end very bad for you, and so sudden, you will be very confused.

>thinks 30% in a day is a highlight

That's a normal good day. On a great day I will literally pull in 1000%.

Its not greed, it's currency that allows you to express value intrinsically.

>Smart contracts allow trustless trading and transactions.
>Lack of centralization means it is a safer form of currency.
>Not hard to start up a business that accepts crypto of choice.
>Doesn't take 8 days to wire money around.

The list goes on and on.

nice larp

>implying i haven't become a millionaire in four months

No need to keep changing your post id either.

To be fair, most people on Veeky Forums started early and got amazing returns. They've come so far they can tank a bubble and still come out ahead

It's easy, it's cheap and has huge upside. Why do people play the lottery?

I know I'll never make moon mission crypto returns on my stock. But I can be a guaranteed millionaire if I keep saving in ETFs, stocks and bonds. YTD, I've got 40% return on my portfolio, which is quite nice desu. (And I don't have to pay taxes every time I sell an asset and purchase another, lmao)

Each market has it's upsides and downsides

>>implying i haven't become a millionaire in four months

how? what trades?

ICX ico, REQ ico. LINK ico, then traded through XLM VEN etc