ZCL x50'd since end of fucking December

>ZCL x50'd since end of fucking December
>XRP x100 or something
>TRX x100 or something
If I miss it one more time I'll just quit. I just need one such moon.

Don't forget you missed bcd x10!

Same...

>feelsbadman.jpg

ZCL is the only one of those that will still keep Xing. don't tell anyone

here is the graph of the last 3 weeks for reference.

start with some free ones, but make sure to buy in before the week is up. skycoin sale isn't going to last forever

Hey OP, just make some super mega supply shitcoin and use bots to build volume and set its price at a few satoshi
Shill to newcoiners because the "buy cheapest coin you can" meme is actually legit as fuck. Even absolute dead shit like Pandacoin(PND) has pumped like crazy this year because it was one of the cheapest shitcoins you could get.

ZCL has at least a 4x-5x still to come before the fork

No it doesn't why would anyone pay over $300 for a BTCP future?

I know hype might push it up, but logically expecting $500+ for BTCP futures is obscene.

Who knows? Im thinking 750 if hype builds

Kek, you'll eat those words. Remember this moment.

I'm interested in new moons. Ship probably will moon hard. Or Matrix but the latter is probably a year hold.

I'm all in on ZCL since it was $40. But I don't understand why people would pay $500+, that's insane confidence to put into BTCP and would make it immediately overpriced.

You dont even need a full zcl
Its 1:1
So if you’re a poor fag you could still get some gains with .5 .25 btcp/zcl

wrong, look how much btc gold is worth, and that offers literalsly nothing compared to what btcp promises to do.

btcp should be compared against bcash imo

i'll polish my lambo with your tears user.

lol zcl has already mooned so hard without a date for the fork

once they actually announce its going to skyrocket

I don't know why you're telling me this, it's completely irrelevant.

If you read my posts you'd realize I'll also be getting a lambo. But no one is able to address my fundamental concerns of insane futures prices sufficiently.

Isn't BTCP asic resistant? This makes it vastly inferior to BCH as a transactional currency since it looses so much hashpower. Don't kid yourself by saying this fork is going to compete with BCH, Rhett had to hire shit tier dev from HUSH to finish up his project for him. BCH has decentralized teams with PhDs working on it.

300$ pre fork sounds reasonable to me but I'll be hodling through to get the BTCP.

Legit technology and team.
Expecting it to be worth between BTG and BCH post fork.
I own a ton, low risk high reward

fuck, you got me on reading your post.

but to defend the price speculation, bitcoin generally pumps for the better marketed forks and this time around you can get the same amount of forked coin for a fraction of the price, so there is a ton of incentive to buy zcl before the fork. additionally, the supply of zcl is incredibly small which will make it that much more valuable when the demand increases. people are buying to hold and accumulate right now, not to sell.

will siacoin moon?

I saw pandacoin and legit laughed that people were buying a coin called PND

checked, yes it will. I have some insider knowledge...but chances are it will be over 2000 sats by the end of the month. Worth putting at least a little bit of money into. It just bottomed out, it won't be going lower than 450sats on bittrex again

It would be dumb to buy ZCL if you could just buy BTCP cheaper immediately after the fork. BTCP may climb to $1k, but it likely start around $100-200 optimistically. This, imo, is why there's a strong disincentive to buy ZCL over that price.

But I don't doubt that the market will FOMO.

>announcement of fork date and exchange support can’t possibly double the price

yea? then why that stupid pac coin is at 1 sat for years?

time will tell

I need about 1000x100 in order to retire and another x100 to fulfill my dreams.