Arbitrage bots have done 200 millions trades in the last 6 months alone

arbitrage bots have done 200 millions trades in the last 6 months alone

IRS will have to go through all of this

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

where do i get a dang arbitrage bot user?

You don't think they can't automate that you brainlet? It's piss easy, the hard work is on the actual taxpayers part of recording the trades. all they have to do is verify them

make one

what if you dont tell them about trades and only about the overall wins?

I like this post a lot

You'll get buttfucked in big boy jail

t. IRS

ive already determined that im far too brainlet for this.

Make me one ill give you like 1000 or something

man you guys are stupid.

tired of reading this even knowing its bait

I'm actually sorry for you burgers, in Poland we have a 18% gains tax and below 10000 EUR bank transfers are not even reported to the equivalent of your IRS

>in Poland
No one cares about your shitskin country. I hate the fact we even border you in the first place

If you're german fuck off

Poland is literally the most homogenous white nation on the planet

>shitskin country
at least we are 99% white, kek

Fuck you
Which makes it all the more ignominious the fact they are a third world shithole and a stain on Europe

dried dog faeces are also mostly white, you won't hear me bragging about what my dog drops in the forest.

us brown-folk admire the white purity of you Polskas

((((We)))) can change that

Did you pay taxes to support Muhammad and his family of twelve, Hans?

My tax accountant told me, : "There's no fucking way they can keep up with all these trades, they haven't made the exchanges issue anything, they are so far behind this, it's not even funny."

i've been making one but thinking about selling it instead of running it. reasons being i don't want an exchange to shut down on me, and API lag can cause slip trades that are unavoidable.

Really? I don't want to pay taxes user.

>Slav humour
Can't wait to partition that subhuman shithole country again in the next great conflict.

Poland has the best girls on the globe btw

can you fags take your shit back to pol so someone can come in here and tell me where i can buy a dang arbitrage bot

it will never happen, you are now chained forever by the UN

Ill send you a keylogger and you can pretend its a bot

>Poland
Fuck off you sub-human piece of ugly shit.

yea ok whatever how much you want for it? will it work on coinbase?

We have these subhumans pieces of shit streaming through our borders every day. I almost want to ask burgers if we trade them for Mexicans.

Hans, you'll be late to primary school

>trading one shithole country for another shithole country

Nope

Kek, couldn't refute the point that Poland is a shithole

user you've been so cucked by the last two wars that there will never be another one for you lmao.

this.

Another Slav here. Exchanges like HitBTC don't even require any sort of identification, so why would you willingly report your trades to the theft agency? You do know that taxation is theft and that crypto was invented to overthrow the state - and gives you the tools to do so, right?

it is a shithole, like most of the US, but you don't compare California to Alabama

polonibot genius x is the best one

>he thinks anybody is actually going to report their trades

200m trades is bush league. That's a day's worth of activity, maybe a morning of activity, on any major exchange in the world.