Will ( . )they( . ) make it?

Will ( . )they( . ) make it?

they have vaginas, they already did

Hopefully they get beaten raped by some minorities.

only the one who showed her tits will

kek why are you like this user

Because Jews.

number 1 looks like she's alright, the rest are just whores desu, whores dont make it, they waste their gainz trying to look like they did

The trap in the middle will probably make it too, since she's actually a dude.

1 is top tier, wish I saved all her pictures to jerk off to

Reminder that these are the whores that rejected us in high school
Now they are whoring themselves out for crypto
What a time to be alive

99% of the people here wouldn't be here if they weren't bitter shut-ins. But also Jews are partly to blame.

pics or it didnt happen

would get married and divorced being taken half of my shit with/10 with 1, but only if she'll cosplay as Asuka sometimes

how many are women and how many are "women"

Doesn't look legal, user.

>attention whores
no they wont make it.... unless they bought ufr

Why do you worship the ground these attention seeking roasties walk on?

I bet rosie odonnell would look underage to you

They've got mouths, they just need knee pads.

Makes me wonder how many poorfags are larping here whenever i see a thirst thread with 300 replies
reddit tier shit

I feel like no matter how much money they get, some autists will never get a pretty woman honestly

that asian girl is going to make it

Rostie O'Donell

what thread is the asian girl from?

I'll take #2 for 5 doge.

God they're a fucking special. Want one

Goddamn traps keep getting cuter and cuter.

Except 4. They drew on Themselves. They are basically ruined and at a mans level now. When will they learn? Unless you are in an actual rock band from the 90’s don’t get tattooed or pierced you degenerate. If you want to express your creativity then stop chasing a shit career, get married and create your home and family. Go on to write or paint or something and share your learned creativity with the world or your comunity via your art or charity work. Tattoos are for whores or actually cool chicks in the music industry. The same goes for the stupid phrases on walls or cushions. It is all basic bitch shit, extremely boring and ultimately leads to you being slurry to compensate for your lack of genuine character. Get a life, not a tattoo. Oh and marry somebody in a uniform. High flyers will cheat and factory workers lack ambition. Because th do drugs. YW roasties.

no women are too emotional