Let me tell you why DeepBrain Chain will make you not just rich, but wealthy

Let me tell you why DeepBrain Chain will make you not just rich, but wealthy.

DeepBrain Chain is a decentralized neural network that distributes computational requirements to thousands of nodes in order to lower the cost of computing. It aims to reduce the cost of use of AI by 70%, and will be both a data computation and data trading platform.

DBC is a low MCAP coin with an actual product, a real-world use case, a highly qualified team, and huge backing. NEO itself invested in the ICO, along with a long list of other institutional investors. They are highly connected and will be the first NEP-5 token to be listed on exchanges once they support them (e.g. Binance, Bittrex, etc.), which will be any week now.

They have already partnered with Disney to develop an artificially intelligent Mickey Mouse, and have further partnerships with over 100 companies lined up for the next months. DBC has also won AI competitions.

The team is speaking at the Blockchain Connect Conference this month in San Francisco, along with Charlie Lee, the CEO Ripple, founders of QTUM, OKEx, Binance, Ledger, NEO, and many investors.

The ONLY reason the price is so low right now is that the team has put very little work into marketing, and has not translated much material. The CEO mentioned yesterday in the Telegram chat that they have just hired professional marketers and translators, and will significantly up the quantity and quality of material they put out soon.

The price crashed after the latest Korea FUD, and the current Huobi trading competition has kept it low. There have also been a bunch of NEO ICOs recently so some early investors had to trade some DBC for NEO. All weak hands have sold and only large investors and true believers are left. After the next rise, the price will not drop anywhere near this level again.

If you want to make an easy 2x, buy DBC and sell it in a week, maybe even a day or two. However, if you want to be wealthy, buy DBC and stay along for the ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VTp66aRe4VQ
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-15/china-is-said-to-escalate-crackdown-on-cryptocurrency-trading
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut the fuck up op nobody wants to read your novel this is a shitcoin and you know it

Yeah that’s great and all but earn real money at this Pump discord server discord gg/YQqTCqt

Kys

get out while you still can. I just exited

nice just bought your bags for nothing. you're going to make me a wealthy man someday

Im loading up right now

Realistically how much lower can this go? Are we at the bottom? I see no actual supports

Also what the fuck are these buy walls? I don't remember the last time I've seen this many.

Got in around 27 cents. HODL till $1 at least. Either that or I'm going down with this ship baby.

rsi low and triple bottom what more could you want we are at support and it should hold as long as a whale doesnt fuck us over
I just loaded up

Its creeping back up

You don't know that. Yes, it will probably go back up at some point, but nobody knows when.

OP, you forgot to include this in your post - short interview with CEO of DBC with some good info.

youtu.be/VTp66aRe4VQ

>Two random sandniggers interviewing a chink.
Who the fuck are these people? Without context the video is less than worthless. It's a red flag.

so awkward and stupid, couldn't even watch it

The new floor is at 1700 sats. It doesn't seem to break through that - whenever it happens, the Kraken shows up and just buys EVERYTHING. If you take a look at the big picture, it's ~2x its original price, and they won't let it drop further imo, there's no point. It will consolidate around this level for a while - couple of days probably, maybe a few weeks tops, and then it will go right up. We will break the ATH within a month, definitely.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Almost done accumulating boys. Sit tight

What does accumulating mean exactly? You set a buy wall at or around its lowest and hope it gets filled before it moons?

Yeah that's great and all but if you want to make real money join the best pump group

discord gg/YQqTCqt

It means that volume drops massively because people have stopped selling at the current price. IE, they have accumulated what they want to accumulate. That's usually when you'd see a big price increase.

I see. Doesn't that imply that buyers have also bought what they wanted? t. brainlet

I set up a huge sellwall so the price just stays at some point and hope people sell to me.

Protip: they do

>set up sellwall
>people sell to me
You mean buy from you?

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Yeah I'd rather speculate on coins that actually have a future, thanks

did he just try hire people who had any ideas in that interview

1st time trading?

No, because maybe they're not willing to buy for more than the current price, but they also don't want to sell.

Pretty much, but I'd love to listen if you care to explain

Also these ERC20 ICOs such as Sether and Titanium will provide data analysis and financial data infrastructure. Huge fucking industry, fuck gains, we're talking Tesla money.

Put up a sell wall with enough volume that it won't get taken down quickly so that everyone else who wants to sell has to sell for less than your sell wall value, then you buy what they sell.

Ez market manipulation

Also ICX will help connect blockchains. China will have the first AI mainnet.

You sold me.

always remember what fistnigger said.

just fucking hold

nice, didnt know thats how it works, these are small whales though, anyone with 100 eth could eat the entire orderbook all the way back to 300+

Aaaahh, I see. Thanks for explaining.

2x? right now it's .23, you saying it's going back to ATH .60 next week?

>They have already partnered with Disney to develop an artificially intelligent Mickey Mouse
Will it be a friendly Mickey Mouse? We are playing to be gods we need to be careful.

>measuring in $s
Please stop, BTC is fluctuating +-40%s, who the fuck even knows what .60 means in your eyes. Just use sats like civilized beings

But yes it ought to reach its ATH soon imo

semi-newfag here, who is fistnigger and why should i believe what he says?

But some of us actually read the whitepaper, it's complete trash.
You do realize big words aren't a instant buy for us with IQ above 80?

And please don't give these chinese scammers anymore money. You're basically fucking us all over with it since they're gonna use this new bigger capital to manipulate other coins even harder

I fucking forget to cancel buy order and accidentaly bought this yesterday at 0.000195ETH.
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

PUMP IT BACK!!!!!

just google. dont believe him sure, your loss. remember he called ETH at 70.

Ok im done. Gonna pull a couple of small walls. Enjoy

probably a larping faggot but eth or btc?

eth

sell walls havent moved in the slightest since your post

nice

Sauce plz

The absolute state of the board. I’m starting to think of the whales exploiting clueless schmucks like this as an act of justice.

Shut your fuckin gab. I hope you aren't one of the early shillers. Cuz I was. It's simple listen close Dbc friends.

This was a new release coin. Me and others in thread expected a nice pump as all new coins get. We then shilled it daily on biz. More and more biztards got in and started making memes etc. Coin was actually doing well till I noticed it was a true piece of shit.

I boned out early, could have easily made more but played it safe. I then felt bad about the new friends that got shilled into a hype coin. I've been in many dbc threads saying gtfo this sinking ship but no one listened until it was too late.

I'm the guy that called Huobi being bad news with confidence. This coin was over shilled on biz way too hard and was never meant to be taken with such seriousness. On paper these chinks sound good and all but when it comes to executing, this will not happen.

Get. Out. While you can still salvage money and ignore these faggot shills.

I'm pretty sure people like you were pumping/shilling BTC, ETH, etc. just as much in the early days.

I am somehow soulbounded with this coin.
That was my first moon. I rode it all the way from 0.10$ to 0.60$, swinging around whale walls I managed to double my stack. I unloaded my bags soon after Huobi listing when noticed that this exchange is overhyped shit.
In 2 weeks I turned my 550$ poorfag portfolio into 3k$ semi-poorfag one thanks to DBC exclusively.

Now I think it's time to go back and help the old friend. I am 100% sure that we will see another crazy bullrun of this coin as soon as the market heals. Devs are delivering, NEO is roaring, more news to come. Future is bright. Being realistic I expect this to reach at least 0.6$ EOM. One dollar is possible if the whole market gets pumped.

this shit just triple bottomed, prepare for takeoff boys.

Nah friend. I am new to crypto game. 3 weekfag here. I turned my 1500 into a measly 6000. Not great, but I'm a trader. I love the rush of it, even tho I get fucked over some times.

The most annoying thing when I post in these dbc threads to help is fags call me Fud. Like I'm trying to people to sell so I can buy their shitbags.

It is ridiculous, these goofballs really believe that 20 people on Veeky Forums selling their coins would make it cheaper for me!!! It wouldn't touch the market, at all.

Anyways I'll be monitoring these threads over and over again with my same warnings. If niggers listened to me they would have saved a lot of money.

Thank God you brought this up because I was in that thread. Fistnigger promised at least 2x by now, followed by 10x eventually. He fucked over so many of you because of the false hope that he was 100 percent certain on.

This is the next Tron, kek

but the entire market is crashing

Yeah that's why I'm not really worried. Once the market recovers this will moon.

DBC moon in next 12 hours calling it up to 550

It's such a great project that hasn't received the attention it deserves imo. Definitely curious what the future will bring but I can see us reaching a new ATH before the end of the month!

Why did it crash when it got a partnership with disney?

Triple bottom now, tonight moon

>Have 9.5k buy order @ 1518 sats
>Price drops to 1552
Fuck you, whale! Sell me more cheap coins faggots

I’m an idiot...why does triple bottom imply moon?

When is the market going to recover?
Next week?

250k buy wall getting muched on

It won't necessarily moon. Most of TA-autists are wrong 99% of the time and when they finally predict something correctly, they rub it on everyones face with their overwhelming victory and say: "You should've listened to me, I tols you guys!" Best thing would be to ignore TA-autists completely and just hold.

It means it keeps bouncing off the same support level. It doesn't necessarily mean moon, it just means that it probably won't drop any lower. But DBC has broken multiple support levels already so don't count on it.

This poster has it right.

Bloomberg article on China will FUD the market today, but DBC is a very solid buy and getting ready for takeoff.

Bloomberg article: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-15/china-is-said-to-escalate-crackdown-on-cryptocurrency-trading

The FUD on here is eating me alive. The problem is that a lot of it sounds very convincing. While I have my own thoughts about why I should hold, sometimes the FUD sounds like the person is knowledgeable. This is my first time going through this and it seems like in the past when this has happened, the coin DID eventually rise again.

>after TRX scam he's still buying into a chinkcoin

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-15/china-is-said-to-escalate-crackdown-on-cryptocurrency-trading

Is this actually true or is it more pajeet shilling like last week?

this
>sold neo at $70 because of the china fud

It means you haven't done enough research to be confident with your investment and you rely on others. The CEO just said that they have over 100 partnerships and this is going to be listed on bigger exchanges within few months.

youtu.be/VTp66aRe4VQ

Just do as much research as you can and read the latest news.

Convince me to buy this shitcoin and not Cindicator

Same happened to me with LINK. I loved the project, but after 4 weeks of FUD my hands got weak and I dropped most of my bags. Sold 4.5k @ $0.16. Dumbest decision of my life.

Think about it this way: ZRX was down 50% from ATH and didn't recover until 3 months of being at ATL. Now it's worth 5x as much as it was at it's previous ATH. Digibyte went from 6 cents to 1 cents in one month and it took 6 MONTHS for it to go back up again. It's now worth 50% more than it's previous ATH. LINK dropped to ~$0.10-$0.16 from $0.50 and stayed there for more than a month. A few weeks ago it was worth $1.40.

Look, you have to understand that we're in the crypto market. 99% of people on the earth will tell you that the whole market will collapse to 0$s because it's a bubble and utterly worthless.

So yeah, keep that in mind when you hear FUD. Most people have no idea what this tech does, and little idea what it could possibly do. DBC is a frontier, something noone else has done before - therefore it has immense potential. As with anything crypto related, it also has a chance to fail. However, the people doing it seem to be pretty adamant on making it work, it's not an exit scam, they're not trying to just get wealthy like 90% of premined shitcoins and stuff like that. Now keep in mind that currently, almost everything is bleeding, so saying that a particular coin is a shitcoin just because the whole market is falling doesn't make you a good TA. It's just volatility. BTC systematically lost 75% of its value after each ATH, keep that in mind when you read all the hahahaha i told you so posts. I suspect that Veeky Forums has a share of nocoiners as well who just come here to laugh at people who are "losing their hard-earned money on a ponzi scheme". Just don't be a retard and don't buy high, sell low. Try to buy in a dip. It's hard to do, but right now, this shit is in a HUGE dip. It's the perfect chance to buy, but it's precisely at these times when it's the hardest to buy (emotionally), because everyone is pointing at it and laughing about how everyone got scammed.

WHY DBC and not Cindicator?!
Or the upcoming MATRIX

I don't know much about CND, but isn't that a trading AI? Besides AI it has nothing to do with DBC. Correct me if I'm wrong please. Dunno what MATRIX is.

DBC is universal, Cindicator is more specialized. If you can't decide just go 50-50

Fucking pajeet do your own fucking research. You're worse thsn reddit or normies. Every thread same retarded questions combined with insecurity because you can't make your own decisions. Man up fucking child.

>in crypto for three weeks
>I am a better judge of crypto projects than people who have been making money from this game for years
You honestly need to jump off a bridge

Enlighten me bro

Truest truth of all truths.

Appears to be legit. Who knows what it actually means though.

Lost 50% in this pumped shitcoin