Do I just sell everything and get in NEO at this point? It's fucking unstoppable and everything else is dying

Do I just sell everything and get in NEO at this point? It's fucking unstoppable and everything else is dying.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neo, bat, link... 3 spectacular moon missions of the month

>he's going all in

Yes buy high sell low

fomo'ing into buying at ATH is very good lets go boys

link is doing pretty fuckin badly this month dude.

You srsly expect a dip anytime soon?

> You srsly expect a dip anytime soon?

Its in a dip now

itll probably settle down in a few days

NEO got a boost due to trinity and thekey.vip ICOs

Dont go all in on 1 coin. I'm 100% sure that NEO will hit $500 in 2018. Maybe even $1000

What about GAS. It has something to do with NEO, because it has the same website and it's up 28.45 % compared to NEO only 19%.

...and what the fuck is Bitcore?

Should I buy after the sell wall?

Yeah you should probably just make an emotional decision and chase the only green candles you can find. Will surely end well.

Didnt you faggots learn anything from WTC or VEN? Shit doesnt go down instantly. The hype caused by the ICOs will die down in a day.

it will never have a extremly high value since its not dividable and used for ICOs. imagine it being $3000. since its used to participate in ICOs you could only invest a full $3000 coin then.

Gas is created by staking NEO

NEO being over 1$ defeats the whole purpose of this coin

Sounds like a great way to thin out the quality of ICO's . Not constant pajeet scams like on etherum.

Lurk more you filthy normie

Thekey ICO ended guys, expect a huge dump

I went 50/50 neo wtc
When neo was $25
WTC was 4.50

Comfy as fuck

>No one will buy Berkshire Hathaway shares because it’s too expensive
>t. Brainlet

>muh 1.6% gains

piss off boomer.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

fuck off with this spam